Bored - Cover

Bored

Copyright© 2003 by nowanhome

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A Lonesome House bound wife is bored with her fate as a wife of a busy business man, too busy with his work to take care of her needs

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Exhibitionism  

After her experience with the black street person, Laura decided to carry on with some new adventures. But she also decided that it was far too risky to brink her new boyfriends to her own house. Greg may have been ignoring her, but she still felt some kind of loyalty. Her adventures would have to wait for the next time Greg would be out of town, an event that happened fairly regularly, luckily.

Three days passed. A Friday afternoon, and Greg was going away.

"How long this time, dear." she asked aas she poured him a steaming mug of coffee and strde to him with it.

"4 days, some kind of sales meeting with these guys in Buffalo, may be even 3 days, if things fall into place faster. I'll call."

"OK, I guess, I'll miss you", she lied as she kissed his cheek as he slid his suit coat on and arranged his bags at the door. "Do you need a lift to the airport?"

"No, Mark is coming to pick up everyone thats going."

"O, Ok then," the sound of a car horn blasting broke the silence, "I guess that's him, bye Greg, call ok." she presented him with her open arms, "Hug me quick and get, he hates to be kept waiting, that boss of yours."

"Yeah he's a pill, isn't he?" He kissed her quickly and unemotionally. And he was gone.

Laura poured herself a mug of coffee, and sat quietly for a moment, slowly, absentmindedly, without even giving it much thought, her hand slid over her throat and down between her breasts. Her satin robe slid open and revealed the milky smooth skin. Her nipples red and hardening, she touched herself in slow gossamer soft ever widening circles. Her breath stuttered as she tweaked her rosy red nipples and the long slender fingers of her other hand slid under her panties and touched her wet slit, sliding over the silky soft lips of her womanhood. She hissed and shook as she inserted a finger and moved it in and out of herself, then stuck in another. "Hmmmm damn you Greg, why didn't you touch me this morning, all I wanted was some affection, just a real kiss, touch me here, and here, and inside here, OOOOOOOh yeah like that OOOOslide it around SHIT Greg you bastard, fuck that pussy, FUCK IT," She was flailing at herself now, the climax building and growing, not the cosmic star spanning orgasms she got from that encounter with the black man, but a warm infusion of excitement and inner satisfaction. Her fingers slid in and out of herself and her other hand touched her breasts and nipples, her nipples distending and hardening to rock like beads. She twisted one hard, almost crelly."AUUUGH yeah, thats it, Do it like that, Greg, fuck my pussy, give me that cock, in and in and in, FUCK yeah, FUUUUUCK Greag yeah so good, feels sooooOOOOOOOhhhhunghUnghungh, AUNHG, heeeheee, OHH yeah thats it, OOO, haawcummmcuuuuuuuuming Greg, I'm cummming you crumb, you dickless money hig, im making me cum, and you arent here to see me cum, YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH. " She cunvulsed and threw herself on the chair and slid to the tiled floor, as her orasm took her away from her boring empty life.

"O, OO aummm, umm, hum, Fuck, Greg, that was too god to share with you, you jerk, " she stood and straightened out, finger combed her long blond streaked hair, and threw it back.

"Ok Lets go get fucked."

She went upstairs and chose her new blue sequined gown, so low cut that with the right angle there was no doubt what she was offering to the proper bidder. Then she stuffed a pair of blue panties in her purse. And whisked out a nother pair of blue panties. "Gotta have a spare" she thought to herself.

She left quickly, heading for the west end bars, the bad bars, where the strippers drop it ALL, and even sometimes grab a partner from the crowd and... do it right there on stage. The idea excited laura. She felt the tingle in her pussy. The idea of watching a woman push her wet pussy down some guys hard cock wheer everyone could see, or even jump in and participate, was so taboo, so fucking sexy. She had to see if it was true.

"The Lucky 7"

"This will do nicely" she said to herself.

"Excuse me, miss, there's a 3 drink minimum, pay the waitress when she brings your order."

"Whatever" she scanned the room, "still a bit early, I guess" The room was populated by 3 men at 3 different tables well separated from each other. 2 waitresses, in an appropriately scanty uniform, and the bartender. At the end of the bar stood a burly gentleman in a black tshirt, his arms were easily as thickly muscled as most peoples legs, Laura figured this to be the bouncer.

She sat at an unoccupied table well away from the other attendees. The waitress slid to her, uncomfortable with the small amount of clothing she was wearing, and clearly self concious.

"What'll it be ?"

"Hmmm, do you have "sex on the beach?"

"I did last night, ooo you mean, heehee," she giggled, "A little oily to be hitting the shootahs, isn't it hun?"

"Ok then add a beer chaser, how's that"

"It's your livah, scheetheaat" she pulled the napkin out from her tray and sauntered off to get her order.

She returned with a tall glass and a small thimble sized glass. And a food menu.

"$10.50, please"

"Run me a tab please, I might be here a while."

"Fine but you gotta pay me the minimum now then, 30 bucks."

"Ok, Ok: she reached into her purse."Here, I'll tip later Ok, hun? "

"Tank you, sweetie"

The music rose to a thunderous volume, and the show started. 3 unremarkable dancers pranced around the stage, twisted them selved around a chrome pole and threw thier clothes at the wide eyes men at the front table. Laura was not impressed. They were not particularly good looking, one was downright fat, and they had no moves that she felt interesting at all. All in all a uninspired performance. And no participation either. The SHE came out, They announced her name as Sheena, her schtick was the female tarzan, from the comic books, Sheena of the Jungle. She wore leopard skins, and a necklace of teeth from some kind of animal. She pounced around catlike with a feral look in her eyes, snarling and tearing at her self, and with each tug a bit of skin appeared, a glove, a sleeve, the throat and top half of her large bouncing breasts. Eventually she was down to just the last 2 articles of clothing, her leopard skin bra and panties. She looked around spied Laura and crooked her finger at her, "come to me little one, come help Sheena." she hissed while gyrating and writhing all over the stage. Laura looked around, the lunch crowd had arrived, and all eyes would be on her as she slowly got up and threw her blonde locks back from her face as she slowly eased to the stage. Sheena smiled, an evil sexually hungry smile that revealed her fiery green eyes. "OOOO no no no little one, too many clothes, Sheena's jungle is very hot and humid," she breathed as she slowly edged herself to Laura.

Laura felt the dancers hands dance over her body, barely touching her, and cojoling Laura to strip down as well. Finally Laura shrugged and relented. Sheena dove at Laura, bringing her to the mat on the stage, "Relax, " she whispered, "I'm gonna make this fun for you, but just let it happen, I swear it won't hurt, but your clothes might get a bit torn up"

"Just take it easy on the dress, everything else is expendable"

"Cool, now how does this thing come off?"

"OOO just undo the zipper here, and it will just fall to the ground" Laura admitted, her excitement building. :I never did it with a woman before" She told Sheena.

"Yeah, I never did it on stage with a woman before, just wait, you'll like it, I did my first time"

Sheena proceeded to remove laura's dress, but she made sure it was slow and agonizing for the audiance.

"Myyyy god, I love your breasts, They real?" she squeezed Laura's left breast, "OOO kkk yeah they're real alright, lets try this, they oughta love this...

She took Laura in her arms and just shook her, HARD,

"Sheena tame this beast, blue breast woman Sheena shake out all the kinks."

Laura's breasts jiggled up and down and around violently Her nipples were egtting hard as laura tried to say no, but all that came out was "bebwbwbw" gibberish.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.