Bored - Cover

Bored

Copyright© 2003 by nowanhome

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A Lonesome House bound wife is bored with her fate as a wife of a busy business man, too busy with his work to take care of her needs

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Exhibitionism  

"I'm boredboredbored, I'm sick and tired of these four walls and nothing to do but clean and dust and launder and cook, and do it all over again."

Laura had woken up on the midmorning of her 30th birthday and sat up and toted up her accomplishments.

Conclusion, NO Life. Zero hopes, dead dreams, and empty bed.

Her husband of 12 years, her high school sweatheart was at the point of being so comfortable in their relationship, that she was virtually furniture, to be ignored, and un cherished. She could bear no children due to a childhood accident, and Greg would not hear of adopting. Her marriage was a sham, and she was lost in the emptiness of her empty life. She had no job skills as she had married Greg just after High school, and had never enlisted even for a perfunctory emplyment at the local diner. So house and home was her only life.

She looked in the mirror and asked to her reflection what she could do to spice up her nightmare. She spied in the corner of her eye, the computer Greg had giver her for a birthday gift 2 years ago. She half heartedly listened to him as he showed her how to use it, and how to find things on the internet. She padded over to it and botted it up. Once it was on she clicked on Greg's bookmarks of xxx Adult sites. She saw women in various stages of undress, some mush better endowed than herself, but many more not so pretty. She found one site of movies and found her self getting aroused at the movies of two women kissing and fondling at each others breasts. One of the women older than her.

Laura walked over to the mirror again and took off all her clothes. She examined herself closely stretching and mimicking the poses of the models on the sites. She found herself getting aroused again, and touched her now oily privates.

"I'm just as sexy as any of those sluts, maybe sexier. Fuck, Greg, fuck cleaning and stupid homemaking. I'm gonna go get laid!"

She tossed around in her dressers and found some of her Victoria Secret, black silk panty, and matching underwire bra, and a low cut short dress. The one she used to get Greg hot and bothered with on the prom night.

"Cool, it still fits" She admired herself in the mirror, "Not bad for an old broad"

She looked at the clock, it was only past noon, she would start her new double life, and be home by 7 before Greg got home for dinner. Truly a devious plan was cooking up in her newly wantoin mind. She headed out to her car and left for the one known street in town where everyone knows you can buy a slut for an hour any time of day.

1:30 pm

Laura was standing on the corner, across from another "lady" decked out in high hells and a silky red dress with an open collar leaving little to the immagination. Laura watched her as she sauntered over to the cars and offered her wares. Finally she jumped in a dark sedan and sped off with a nervously smiling man that appeared to be in his fourties. A few men walked by and looked Laura over. One man in particular, a tall black man, about 30ish, athletic and muscular looking walked back her way, apparently coming back for another look. Laura took a deep breath and swayed to him.

"Hey, tiger, want to party?"

"You talkin to me? "

"Sure, you look like the kind of guy that likes to play house. Don't you want to play house with me, sugar?"

"I donno, where zis house party at? Izit a private party?"

"Oh yeah, baby, really private, just you and me."

"So what's the admission to this private paty o your's?"

Laura hesitated, she hadn't thought of this wrinkle, money, how much do these bimbo's ask for. She though quickly, "You tell me what you think a party with me is worth", she vamped over next to him and rubbed her copious breast on his arm. He slipped an arm around her slim waist, she nuzzled her head into his neck and he smelled her perfume filling his mind with images of sexual fantasies of interacial taboos.

"I got fifty bucks, but I better not see no cops, or no crazy drugged out chicks around."

"No cops, no drugs, just you me and a big ol bed, this way stud."

She took his back hand and pulled him along to her car, and told hi to get in, she then took him to her own place, and before they even got in the door he was on her, squeezing her breats and licking at her neck, smelling her hair and getting more and more turned on by the second. Laura was getting wetter and wetter, her pussy tingled, she had never thought of this in her wildest dreams, not only had she become a hot slut hooker, but was about to engage in some forbidden sex with a black man. She heard all the rumours, about black men and thier huge size. She licked her lips in anticipation as he pawed at her breasts and with the other hand proceeded to lift up her dress and felt up her thighs.

"Oh god lover, hold up, and lets get upstairs, here let me get this off, so you can really go to town."

"Yeah, baby, let me see those knockers."

She smiled, an evil grin, with a smouldering look that inflamed him to new desires, all while her breasts became revealed to him. Her lacy bra dropping to the ground along with her silky short dress.

"Holy momma, look at them, gotta... , "He took a nipple and areole deep in his mouth and sucked hard, even biting just a little. "Mmmmough"he mumbled in appreciation of her softness as he tweaked her other breast with his remaining hand. Gently kneading and squeezing the mound of feminine soft flesh so warm and inviting. Laura threw her head back moaning loudly, as he mouthed his admiration for her warm mounds vocally as he ran his tongue over and over the now hard nipples.

"Oh yeah suck them, shit that's good, wait a minit, hun, get get you ready, here let me" she reached for his belt, and pulled it open and unzipped his pants as they dropped to the ground. No shorts. "Tell me, tiger, you always go around with no bvd's?"

"The better to play with you, my dear." he resumed mauling her tits, as she started to feel up his hardening penis. She was not so impressed with the size of him just yet."I should have known, just a stupid rumour, this guy's barely 3 inches, hmmmph" she thought to herself. Then he started to get longer, harder and thicker. Laura's eyes got bigger along with the cock she was seeing reach a full tumecence of a remarkable 8 inches and of such a thickness that she could not get her fingers completely around him. "Wow, you shue get big, don't you stud?'

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.