Dream Sequence - Cover

Dream Sequence

by Hungry Guy

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Erotica Sex Story: Foreword: I once mentioned in the ASSD newsgroup that many of my story ideas come to me in dreams. I keep a pad and pen on my nightstand, and jot down my dreams in the middle of the night. In the morning, I review my nocturnal notes, and find that some ideas can be worked into usable plots while others are little more than useless rants. Well, this is the weirdest one yet. So enjoy! Or not. Whatever...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Slow   .

Foreword: I once mentioned in the ASSD newsgroup that many of my story ideas come to me in dreams. I keep a pad and pen on my nightstand, and jot down my dreams in the middle of the night. In the morning, I review my nocturnal notes, and find that some ideas can be worked into usable plots while others are little more than useless rants. Well, this is the weirdest one yet. So enjoy! Or not. Whatever...

Operators of erotic story web sites, whether free or fee-based, have my permission to post my stories for public reading, provided that credit is given to "Hungry Guy" as the author, and as long as you don't make changes other than fixing typos. Even beware of fixing typos, for I occasionally use local slang and dialects that may be flagged by your spell checker. Thanks.

All my stories can be found on: http://www.asstr.org/~HungryGuy.


He was standing in the cavernous warehouse with the other job applicants. The supervisor led him through the maze of rooms, and past stacks and stacks of goods on high steel shelves. He didn't get the job, however. So he had to figure out how to sneak his home stereo system off his desk and get it back home so that the other employees wouldn't think he was stealing it from the store.

He walked outside to the small parking area but no one was there, and not a vehicle in sight. He walked out of the lot onto the road that ran along the edge of the cliff in both directions. However, the road to the west ended in a cuddle-sac. And the road to the right ended at a washed out bridge far below. There was no way to leave!

He stood there waiting, when a bus drove by and stopped. He got on, but the driver was sleeping in the back. He got in the driver's seat, and drove off.

He stopped the bus in town and walked up to a tiny rustic cottage just off the street. Inside, sunlight filtered in through the thatched roof onto the face of the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. She ran in panic into an elevator on the far wall and the door closed after her. He ran up and got in the next elevator and pressed the UP button.

The elevator went a long way up. He watched floor after floor pass through chain link door. After what seemed like hours, the elevator finally stopped. The door opened onto a city street. Stepping outside, the elevator was framed in a large plain concrete building along a gritty urban sidewalk. The girl was running down the street as fast as she could run.

He ran after her and came to a pier. A huge ship was docked there, but there was no gangplank. He climbed up the side of the ship until he reached the deck. The girl ran down some stairs to the deck below.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.