Moonchild - Cover

Moonchild

Copyright© 2003 by J. Emery

Epilogue

Erotica Sex Story: Epilogue - The story of a man's induction into a cult of female followers of the Moonchild.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Harem   First   Violence  

D'Jin Allto call the council to order. "I have decided that the Earth experiment will continue." He announced without preamble. "Moloch you will cease all hostilities directed at eradicating the human population."

"My Lord, may I ask your reason for this ruling? You have never interfered with our interaction with the indigenous population before." Moloch voice dripped with anger and venomous hatred.

Allto glared at Moloch. "You presume much to question my actions, but I will answer this one time. The union of Calin and his vassal intrigues me. Never in our history has a D' Jin melded with its vassal. I wish to see the result of this joining. Also the humans have evolved to a new level and they should be allowed to develop fully before we end the experiment."

Bantu spoke from across the table. "When the body of the vassal is killed or dies Then Calin will be freed from this melding. I don't see how a temporary change of this nature warrants study." He paused hoping he wasn't angering his master. "Is there something that we are unaware of concerning the melding of Calin and his vassal?"

"The vassal is a permanent part of Calin. Even if the melding is broken the vassal's consciousness will live on with Calin. I find this situation fascinating." Allto answered calmly.

Moloch raised is hand and received a withering glare from Allto but he continued. "The new evolution of humans all carries similar DNA since they are all fathered by the same male. This shallow gene pool is hardly a step forward for the species. They will be weak and susceptible to negative mutations." He took a deep breath. "Have you considered these facts?"

"I have," Allto answered. "But don't forget that two of the neo-humans carry a part of you as well. That broadens the gene pool a little. The good news is that Shurea has melded with her vassal and that eliminates the problem."

Joe and Shalia sat at the table and listened to the continuing conversation. The melding of Shurea took their relationship to a new level. The two powerful D'Jin were now able to produce children together. This was an eventuality that none at the council mentioned, but it was the sole reason for the decision by Shurea to meld. Calin and Shurea were friends and allies, now they would be lovers. It was a win-win situation for them both.

"Are there any other questions?" Allto asked in a tone of voice that told everyone present to stay quiet. "Good, the council is adjourned."

The members quickly left and only Joe and Shalia remained. Joe looked at her and said. "That went better than I expected."

"I'll say," Shalia laughed. "I thought Moloch would be fried there for a minute. It's too bad he shut-up in time."

"Well, humanity is safe for the time being." Joe sighed. "We saved them from Moloch, but can we save them from themselves."

"We haven't heard the last from Moloch." Shalia replied. "You can believe he hasn't given up. He gave in to easy."

"I know," he replied. "But I can hope. It's time for me to take my family home."

Joe, Carrie, and Jessica walked down the deserted streets of Pine Ridge. Nature was already beginning to reclaim the one bustling suburb of Knoxville. The plague must have struck the citizens with a fury because human remains lay helter-skelter around the town. The bones were bleached white from the years in the open sun. Trees and bushes grew in wild disarray claiming any site where a seed could find enough nourishment to sprout and live. Kudzu covered the buildings adding to the surreal landscape around the curious group.

The walked into the main office of the bank and found the vault doors standing open and unprotected. Surprisingly, the money was left untouched by the survivors who scoured the city for food and supplies.

"I can't believe what I'm seeing." Carrie mused.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.