Moonchild - Cover

Moonchild

Copyright© 2003 by J. Emery

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The story of a man's induction into a cult of female followers of the Moonchild.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Harem   First   Violence  

Carrie, Angela and Jessica talked non-stop. Joe drove the car and three women chatted like schoolgirls. Joe found the conversation to be entertaining, monotonous, and informative. It didn't take Jessica long to find out that Carrie and Angela were lovers, but were also sexually involved with her father. The time passed quickly and they were soon entering the outskirts of Pine Ridge.

"Joe I need you to drop me off at my house." Angela said. "I want to pick up my car and run some errands for my dad."

"Does your dad depend on you a lot?" Jessica seemed interested. "I'm eighteen and I barely know my dad," She shot Joe a withering glare. "But I intend to remedy that oversight. I've got a pretty good shot at a clerking position in the county prosecutor's office. If I get it, I'll be staying all summer with dad."

Carrie gave Jessica a wanton glance. "You'll probably get to know all of us a lot better than even you expect."

A cell phone began ringing somewhere in the car and they all reached for their phones.

"It's mine." Angela announced and everyone else relaxed. "Oh, hi Margaret, how are you doing?" Angela listened for a minute. "Really he didn't." Angela looked at Carrie who was watching her and shrugged. "They didn't. That is strange. I talked to dad last night and they weren't planning leave. I was suppose to eat dinner with them tonight." Angela looked worried. "Ok, I'm headed there right now, so I'll check and see if anything is wrong. Thanks for calling."

"What was that all about Angela?" Joe's face showed mild concern.

"Dad didn't show up at the office today. That was his secretary and she's worried because she can't find him and no one is answering the phone at the house."

"Is that unusual behavior for your parents?" Carrie's voice was edged with anxiety.

"Yes, it's a joke in our family that dad wouldn't miss work for his funeral unless he had seven days notice to make arrangements." Angela tried to laugh but it sounded hollow and forced.

The tension in the car rose as they neared Angela's home. The driveway gate was standing open when they arrived. A black Cadillac and blue Expedition were parked in front of the house.

Jessica let out a gasp. "My crystal is glowing. What does that mean?"

Joe stopped the car. "Listen, Joshua must be nearby. Carrie you take Jessica and go to my apartment. I'll help Angela check the grounds and house, and then I'll meet there later. If I have to confront Card, I don't want Jessica nearby." Carrie reluctantly agreed with Joe.

Angela and Joe exited the car and walked up the drive to the house. The front door was locked. Angela disabled the alarm and they walked into the foyer of the huge house. A crystal chandelier hung from the high ceiling and two stairways swept up to the second floor. The house was dark and quiet and the light from Angela's pendant was easily visible in the dim entryway.

Joe took Angela hand as they climbed the stairs. "I can feel the presence of evil. Joshua has been here recently. I'm afraid he has used your parents to strike out against me."

"I'm scared Joe. The crystal is getting brighter. Do you think that Joshua Card is still up there?" Angela's voice was shaky.

"No, I don't feel his direct presence, but I don't think this was friendly visit." Joe replied as the reached the bedroom door. "Wait here, Angela let me check inside first."

Joe flipped on the overhead light and his worst fears were confirmed, Mr. and Mrs. Roberts were laying in bed their open eyes staring at the ceiling above them. They seemed to be smiling but Joe could tell from the doorway they were dead. Joe felt for a pulse on one and then the other, both bodies were cold and lifeless and the only wound was a one inch cut on the forearm of each victim. Written in blood on the wall over the bed was a message to Joe. "Carrie's next and then you." As he watched it slowly faded then disappeared entirely.

"Angela, don't come in here. I'm coming out." Joe called from the bedroom.

"Are they dead?" Angela asked fearfully.

Joe walked out into the hall. "Yes," he said as Angela fell into his arms sobbing. He pulled out his cell phone, dialed 911 and reported the murders.

Joe and Angela were seated in the living room of the Robert's mansion as the police searched for evidence in the upstairs rooms. They told their story to several different officers and were waiting to be interviewed by the County Prosecutor.

"Good evening Mr. Corbin, Angela." They both looked up as John Talbot walked into the room. Joe stood and they shook hands.

Angela's face was twisted in fury. "God, why did they send you?"

"I don't think the working policies of my department are a concern of yours." John replied rising to the fight.

"Mr. Talbot, please ask us your questions so we can leave." Joe was becoming increasingly impatient. "Our statements are recorded in a least six different reports. I don't see the need for you to detain us further."

"Angela, can you verify where you have been for the past twenty-four hours?" John asked pointedly.

"I can verify her actions for the past thirty-six hours and the county can verify the twelve hours previous to that." Joe made the statement like he was talking to an imbecile.

"I was talking to Miss Roberts." John retorted. "I'll talk to you in a minute."

"As your lawyer Angela, I advise you to remain silent. This cretin probably can't spell the words anyway." Joe said calmly.

"Are you her lawyer?" John asked feigning insult, "Why would she need a lawyer?"

"You know I am, you dunderhead, with inconsiderate morons like you working this case. The killer is probably the only person who doesn't need a lawyer, because you're too stupid to catch him." Joe was seething with rage.

A couple policemen who walked into the room snickered at Joe's comment. The assistant DA turned when he heard the sound but the policemen were walking away laughing. He watched them momentarily and fumed. When he turned back, Joe was talking on his cell phone.

Joe handed the phone to John. "Here, your boss wants to talk to you."

The young DA listened for a few minutes and his face grew hard and rigid with suppressed rage. Obviously the conversation was neither pleasing nor friendly. "Yes sir," he said as he handed the phone back to Joe. "You can take your client and leave." He marched angrily from the room.

Angela shook her head. "That guy is a completely incompetent jackass."

"Actually, I think he's a pretty good prosecutor, he's just new and trying too hard to impress his superiors."

"Are you kidding? After the way he's using his authority to hurt me?" Angela said in a hurt voice.

Joe took her hand as they walked outside. "Personally, I think he's still in love with you."

"That was years ago," she said doubtfully. "He should be over that by now." Angela's anger gave way to her sense of loss and she started sobbing. Joe helped her into the car and they drove away.

Joshua watched the hubbub around the Roberts house with keen interest. Killing the old couple had been easy and as he watched Angela crying on the way to her car he felt a certain fulfillment. Murder was a very effective way to deliver a message. He had used it before and he would use it again in the near future.

Using his inner sight, Joshua watched the small car carrying Joe and Angela turn and head in the direction he was parked. The night was warm and he had the windows rolled down to let the cool breezed flow through the vehicle. The approaching car slowed and the last thing Joshua saw with his natural eyes was Joe's smiling face. It was chiseled into his memory as a small crystal on a chain sailed through the open window and landed in his lap.

A white-hot light seared the sensitive membranes of his eyes and for the first time since he met Moloch, he felt pain. Gut wrenching agony filled his consciousness as the liquid from inside his eyeballs ran down the sides of his face.

In his head he heard Joe's voice. "I got the message. If you want me, come and get me. I'll be waiting. Any time and any place you choose."

Joshua grabbed the crystal and as it burned the flesh of his hand he tossed the unwanted talisman out the window into the street. He focused his inner eye through the pain and drove away into the darkness cursing the name of Calin. The battle lines were drawn and first blood spilled.

Carrie, Joe, and Jessica were sitting in the front room of Joe's small apartment discussing the day's events. Angela, finally exhausted from mourning her parent's deaths was restlessly sleeping with her head in Joe's lap.

"Does Angela know what you did to Joshua?" Jessica asked.

"No, I didn't tell her." Joe laughed, "It was a spur of the moment action. Card never saw it coming."

Carrie looked amused. "I don't remember him ever being injured before. Pain may be a new experience for him." She became thoughtful for a moment. "If Moloch interprets this injury as a failure he may not repair Josh's sight right away. Joshua may be out of circulation for a few months as he heals."

"That would be a great development, but right now we need to help Angela through this tragedy. I'm going to carry her into the bedroom and put her to bed. I guess we all get to sleep together tonight." The two girls looked at each other and then burst out laughing. "What's so funny?"

Jessica stopped giggling and said. "You told mom you wouldn't sleep with me. I wondered how long that would last, and now I know, about twelve hours. I was starting to get impatient."

The two women were still in the other room laughing when Joe laid Angela on the bed. He unbuttoned her shirt and pulled her into a sitting position and removed the loosened blouse. Using one hand to support her body and the other to unhook her bra, he soon had the sleeping girl nude from the waist up. Joe unfastened her pants and then moved to the foot of the bed and pulled. The jeans slid off easily with her panties leaving the gorgeous features of the young woman bear. Joe stood back and admired her simple beautiful, and then feeling like a lecherous old man he covered her and left.

Four people in Joe's king size bed was crowded but possible. Carrie was snuggled on one side of Joe and Jessica was lying against him with her arm across his chest on the other. The touch of their soft skin rubbing his body as they slept kept him excited and wide-awake. Angela was still in a drug-induced sleep beside Carrie.

His powers were growing along with his ability to use them. As he stared at the ceiling he thought about Joshua Card. His vision blurred and when it cleared he was watching a man in a white coat examining Joshua's severely burned face and hand.

"The best I can do Joshua, is remove all the damaged tissue and disinfect the wounded area but your eyes are destroyed" The doctor announced with a clinical voice. "I suppose Moloch can regenerate the eyeballs for you, but that's between you and him. Let me see your hand."

"I can't believe that bastard attacked me. Nobody has ever purposefully injured me before. I understood that Calin was peaceful and opposed to violence." Joshua lamented to the doctor.

"Well, that's true, but the vassal has a certain amount of autonomy, just as you do. I'd say Calin found a vassal with a backbone. You may need to change your approach to this situation." The doctor laughed, "For the first time in your life, you will have to be careful."

"What about the hand, can you fix it?" Joshua questioned. He flinched in pain as the doctor probed the charred flesh.

"It will heal, if that's what you want to know. But there's too much muscle and tendon damage for complete recovery. The best we can hope for is partial usability after it heals." The doctor filled a syringe with medicine. "I need to remove a couple of your fingers and what's left of your eyes. I want you to count slowly backwards from one hundred." When Joshua was anesthetized the doctor went to work.

When Joe opened his eyes the sun was shining through the window and he was alone in the bed. The smell of breakfast filled the apartment. When he walked into the kitchen he realized he was, once again, over dressed.

Carrie gave him a glance. "I thought we explained the dress code to you the last time you ate with us. You will have to leave until you decide to comply with the rules."

Joe dropped his shorts releasing his hard cock. "I'll try to remember next time, Carrie." He sat down and filled his plate with pancakes, bacon, and eggs.

"Joe will you help me with the funeral arrangements." Angela sighed, "I just don't know where to start."

"I'll be glad to. Do you have a copy of your parents will? It may give us some direction in regard to the service and grave sites."

Angela gave Joe an adoring smile. "Carrie told me what you did to Joshua Card last night. This may sound cold, but I feel better knowing he's in pain today." She looked at Carrie, "I'm going to have some salami. You guys can join me if you want." She slipped under the table.

"Don't forget what happened last time." Joe said.

"Oh, I haven't forgotten." She said as she slipped Joe's engorged cock into her warm mouth.

Jessica waited patiently in the county prosecutor's office. She looked around the room with a feeling of disappointment. She expected to see the hallmarks of judicial power instead she was surrounded by the Spartan furnishing of an office on a tight budget.

As she was considering the décor, a secretary came into the room and said, "Miss Corbin would you follow me."

Jessica was taken to a conference room where the District Attorney was waiting with another man. The two men stood when she walked into the room and the DA shook her hand and introduced her to the second man. "Mrs. Corbin my name is Lloyd Crawford and this is my associate John Talbot. I hope you don't mind if he sits in on our discussion. If we come to an agreement today you will be working closely with him."

"That's quite alright Mr. Crawford." Jessica said nervously.

"Your last name is Corbin." Mr. Talbot looked amused. "Are you related to the Joe Corbin who practices law locally here?"

"Yes," Jessica was hesitant as she answered. "He's my father."

Mr. Crawford chewed on the end of his pencil the spoke. "Why don't you work in his office this summer?"

"He's a defense attorney and I would be more comfortable working as a prosecutor after I join the Bar." She gave John a big smile. "I have a strong sense of justice, a belief that miscreants should be punished, and the citizens protected from the criminal element."

"Too bad your father doesn't share your moral fiber." John said sarcastically.

Mr. Crawford picked up Jessica's resume and tried to change the direction of the interview. "You did very well in your Criminal Justice class last year. I know your professor at UTK and he speaks highly of you. Do you have any more questions John?"

"Yes," he answered. "You will probably be sitting at the table opposite your father at some time while you are here. Can you keep you feelings for him from shading your work product?"

"Mr. Talbot I don't understand you fixation on my father, but I'm sure that won't be a problem. My mother raised me and I barely know my father. He supported us monetarily, but rarely visited or cultivated any emotional attachment." Jessica gave the two men an innocent smile.

"I have one more question Miss Corbin." He paused momentarily. "Can you start tomorrow?" The DA asked with a smile.

"Sure, That would be fine." Jessica answered trying not to show her excitement.

"Ok then, I'll see you at 9:00 a.m. tomorrow morning. I expect you to dress in a professional manner. T-shirts, sweatshirts, and jeans are not considered appropriate attire."

Jessica burst into her father's office and shouted. "Dad, I got the job."

Millicent gave her a disapproving look. "Your dad's in his office with a client. Please have a seat and I'll let him know you're here."

The door to Joe's office opened and a tall man with thinning hair walked out. He looked a bit irritated and walked quickly out the front door. "I heard your announcement. Let me get my coat and we'll go celebrate."

"Sounds like fun. Where are we going?" Jessica asked.

"Millicent, I'm going to be in Knoxville this afternoon. I have to sign the lease for the office space I've secured. I have my cell if you need to get in touch with me." Joe said as he passed his secretary's desk.

Joe walked into the Mountain View Country Club with his daughter and an air of authority. His demeanor was somewhat humbled when he noticed large picture of Hadley Roberts and his wife with a wide black ribbon draped over the golden frame. The memorial was positioned just inside the entrance and a large assortment of flowers sat around it.

Joe felt a presence behind him and turned to look into the aloof face of concierge. "If sir will follow me, your table is ready."

"How did they know we were coming?" Jessica asked as they follow the concierge.

"I really don't know." Joe answered.

"Is this satisfactory sir?" The concierge asked as he seated Jessica at the lavish table.

"Yes, thank you." Joe said as the concierge bowed slightly and walked away.

"Dad I can't believe you're a member here. This place is awesome." Jessica excitedly looked around the opulent dinning room.

Joe sent a mental command to the young women in the room. "Watch this Jessica."

Jessica watched in amazement as the girls all stood and undressed without anyone acting surprised. "You made them do that?" She asked. "What would happen if I undressed?"

"We would be thrown out. I didn't include you in the command so the waiters would see you as the only nude girl in the restaurant." Joe smiled at his daughter's confusion.

"Are you ready to order sir?" The waiter asked when Joe noticed him standing by the table.

"Yes, I think we are." Joe answered.

Later by the pool, Joe watched the lovely ladies lounging nude by the pool. Jessica was sunning herself on a towel beside him and he admired her unblemished complexion and well proportioned body. Three teenage girls walked by him giggling, their pert young breasts bouncing seductively as they passed. At the end of the pool they stopped and talked among themselves for a moment, then turned and returned to stand by Joe's chase lounge.

"You're Joe Corbin aren't you?" A brunette who seemed to be the leader of the three asked with a sly twinkle in her brown eyes.

"That's me." He answered cautiously.

"My cousin was at Carrie Reese's last party and she said you were an excellent lover." She paused and looked down at her feet. "We thought, you might, well you know, maybe do it with us."

Joe's manhood was hard and throbbing at the idea. "You want me to do all three of you?"

"Yes, and I can tell you like the idea." A petite blonde said as she sat down beside Joe and eyed his rigid cock. "Your little man is standing at attention."

The other two spread their towels on the ground and then joined the blonde surrounding Joe with luscious young flesh. The brunette took his hand and placed it on her willing breast. He felt the nipple harden at his touch. The dark haired girl shivered at his light caress. She leaned forward and they shared a deep burning kiss. The blonde lowered her head and Joe felt a warm wet sensation as she took his cock into her mouth and massage it with her tongue and lips. The third girl watched for a moment then began caressing Joe's body with her long auburn hair and breasts. Using his remaining free hand he touched the third teenager's breast and nipple as he rocketed into his orgasm directing the intense sexual energy produced into the three girls. This caused them to climax with moans and screams leaving them unconscious on the ground around Joe.

Jessica raised her sunglasses and scene beside her. "That was impressive. Are they Ok?"

"Yes, they'll come around in a minute." He replied to his daughter.

"I hope not." Jessica laughed, "If they come any more they'll probably not survive." She sighed and pulled her sunglasses back over her eyes. "When this story gets around, you'll have every woman here trying to jump your bones."

She giggled. "When this story gets around, you'll have every woman here trying to jump your bones."

The dark haired girl stirred and then sat up. "Well that's never happened before. That was totally awesome, how'd you do it?"

"What's your name?" Joe asked.

"Oh, I guess we didn't introduce ourselves, did we?" She blushed. "I feel like such a slut. I'm Maggie and that, pointing at the auburn beauty, is Penny."

The blonde had revived and was kneeling beside Joe watching him with an attitude of worship. "I'm Carolyn," she said dreamily as she gently rubbed Joe's cock with the tips of her fingers.

Maggie took Joe by the hand and led him to the towels. She lay down on her back and Joe moved to enter her. She was wet and ready allowing him to slip easily into her velvety softness. He pushed deep into her and the pleasure was consuming. When he neared his climax he withdrew and turned to Carolyn.

Joe moved between her spread legs and tried to push himself into her. She looked to be the youngest of the three and very tight. As her lubrication increased he was able to embed himself fully into her warm pussy. Carolyn was soon moaning with pleasure and his own climax approached as he watched her gasp beneath him. Joe touched her temples with his fingertips and erupted into her filling her with his fluid. The combination of her orgasm and Joe's together left Carolyn quivering and sated with a trancelike expression on her lovely face.

Maggie pushed Joe onto his back and mounted him. He was still erect and her intention was to sheath him before he could soften. She slid up and down his man pole with the fury of desire. Joe reached up and massaged her breasts with his hands and toyed with her nipples using his thumbs. The increased stimulation brought them close to orgasm and as he felt her spasm around him, he emptied into her. Joe magnified her pleasure until she collapsed on top of him.

Joe remembered Penny, but when he looked up he saw that she and Jessica were engaged in heavy girl play.

Joe felt a fingernail run down his back. "Don't worry about her, because she's not into boys anyway. But if you still want to play, you can have me."

"I think I better rest awhile." Joe turned around expecting to see Carolyn, but instead he was looking into the lovely face of Carrie. The crystal flashed brightly against the tanned skin of her exquisite breasts.

"You've really got to stop turning this place into a nudist club. People are beginning to talk." She leaned down and kissed him lightly on the lips. "However, I am glad you're here."

"Did you find out anything about your house?" Joe asked her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.