Moonchild
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2003 by J. Emery

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The story of a man's induction into a cult of female followers of the Moonchild.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Harem   First   Violence  

Joe sat in the hot courtroom and listened as the county prosecutor droned about the evils his client had committed. As he listened to the closing statement his mind wandered back to Savannah and his years as a prosecutor, he trained under John Charles Chadwick, a hard-boiled proponent for strict law enforcement. His philosophy stated that if the state saw fit to prosecute someone, there was no question of guilt. Securing a conviction took priority above all else. The truth was entirely irrelevant.

This young prosecutor was cut from the same mold. Joe knew his client was innocent, he knew it the moment they met. One of the gifts he now had was a strong sense of good and evil. When he encountered falsehood it was immediately apparent to him. The prosecutor was doing a wonderful job of twisting the evidence to create the illusion of guilt to the jury. Joe had to admit the boy was good. There was a fire in John that reminded Joe of his early years in court.

John Talbot was new to the prosecutor's office. Upon graduation from law school he had received an offer to work in the District Attorney's office for three years to liquidate his college debt. He accepted and needed to show his superiors he was able to do the job. This was his first case solo, and he wanted to win. When his three years was up he wanted to move to where the money was, and this one horse town was not that place. John was pretty sure this was going to go in the win column. He had systematically ripped the defense witnesses apart and the jury was listening intently. He finished his oratory and sat down feeling confident.

Joe remained seated. He had a closing statement ready but something told him he needed more to secure an acquittal now.

As he considered his options he heard Calin speak to him. "You have powers that you haven't used. Would you like my help?"

"What can you do?" Joe asked.

"Concentrate on the jury and you should be able to hear what they are thinking." Calin answered. "Once you have the connection you should be able to help them see things your way."

Joe stood and walked to the jury box. Calin lived in Joe's mind and for almost eighteen years he remained quiet. The sudden intrusion into his thoughts surprised Joe but if it would help him win this case he wouldn't object. He looked at the twelve jurors and focused on the faces. The cacophony of mingled voices was unintelligible. He had to find a way to sort the personalities.

The judge's voice broke the silence. "Mr. Corbin we are waiting. Is there a problem?"

"No there isn't your Honor." Joe responded.

He launched into his prepared closing and using all the skill at his disposal he tried to sway the jury. The looks on their faces told a different story, however. It was a lost cause, his client was going to jail for something he didn't do. After talking for thirty minutes he concluded and returned to his seat. It was all up to the judge and the jury.

Joe noticed a lovely young blonde woman sitting in the front row of the jury box and their eyes met.

"He's cute for a guy, but he's not going to want to talk to me after this is over." The voice was clear and caused Joe to smile at the girl.

Joe focused. "Maybe he's not guilty."

The woman jumped like she had been slapped and looked around trying to find who had spoken to her. Seeing no one she relaxed.

He tried again. "Why not take a closer look at the evidence that the defense presented. You might find his guilt is not proven."

"I guess it wouldn't hurt," she thought. "I have been wrong before."

Joe gave her a big smile and this time she smiled back. He was ecstatic. He could insert his thoughts into other's minds.

One by one he put shades of doubt into each of the juror's thoughts. Just a little tweak here and there so they would look at the evidence and look for reasons to acquit instead of convict, until he reached a large woman with a hateful scowl and small narrow eyes. Her mind was closed to his efforts, but by the time the judge gave the case to the jury, Joe felt sure he would secure, at the very least, a mistrial.

"Well, I guess we're screwed." The attitude of the jury wasn't lost on Walter Martin, his client. "You did your best but I think Mr. Talbot was better. He almost convinced me that I stole that car." His client said this as the jury filed out to deliberate.

"Don't give up yet. We could still win. It's not over until they return with a verdict. I still have hope." Joe gave Walter a big smile.

"Yah, right!" The look that Joe received from his client accented the sarcasm of his voice.

Later as he waited in his office for the verdict, he thought about Becky. He hadn't seen her in several months. A lot of years had passed since his induction into Calin's Moonchild cult and Becky and Melissa had returned to live with Lily. The relationship Joe had to Melissa and her daughter was constant strain on Becky, and divorced after five years of marriage. They had no children together but he was the father of Melissa's daughter. In fact Joe had fourteen daughters all born within a month of each other. None of them knew he was their father and he only associated with them occasionally.

He was nearing fifty and his body still looked twenty-five. Women were naturally attracted to him and over the years since he met Calin, he never starved for female companionship. The members of the coven were his and he had sampled their treasures many times, but his sexual acumen was magnetic to women outside the cult as well. He still wore his wedding ring to slow their advances, but the most determined were a constant irritation to him.

The blonde woman from the jury appealed to him. By looking over the jury list he knew her name was Carrie Reese. He wondered what she would look like unclothed. As the fantasy matured he focused on her lovely form. Joe closed his eyes and visualized her face. When he opened his eyes he was sitting in the jury room at the table listening to the discussion around him.

"Ok, are we ready to vote?" A bald man at the head of the table asked. "I'd like to get this over with and go home. I think we all agree there is substantial doubt that he intended to steal the car."

"Well I, for one, am not convinced. He admits he took the car and that's stealing," Said the piggish looking woman that had resisted Joe earlier.

"Come on lady, you're the only person here voting to convict. Won't you please let us finish and return to what's left of our lives?" Replied the bald man as he drummed his pencil on the table.

The woman frowned in such a way that made her look even more like a pig. "My sister said if this fellow isn't convicted her step-son's insurance won't pay for the car. It was totaled in the wreck you know."

"Are you saying you're related to the victim in this case?" Joe spoke without thinking. His voice was high and sounded feminine. He looked down at himself and was much surprised to find he had breasts. He was in the Carrie's body.

"What does that matter?" The pig asked with a snort. "He's her step-son so we're not really related."

"I don't think the judge will agree with you. Listen everyone, all we have to do is tell the bailiff what she just said and the judge will declare a mistrial. That means we get to go home and she'll receive a big fine for lying during the jury selection." Joe leaned back in the chair and crossed his arms under his ample breasts.

The bald man started to press the intercom button to summon the bailiff when the piggish woman spoke. "Don't call, I changed my mind. I'll vote with the rest of you. I don't need any legal trouble myself."

The bald man looked around the table. "How many of you want to vote for acquittal?"

The vote was unanimous. Joe relaxed and closed his eyes for a moment. When he opened them he was back in his own office. A wonderful thought occurred to him. There was no way he would ever lose another case. Fame, glory, and riches were his.

"Joe, don't get so excited. I'm not revealing these powers to make you rich. I just want you to practice for awhile. If you cause harm with your new abilities I will limit their use." Calin's voice faded and disappeared.

Mrs. Colburn, his secretary, knocked on the door and then stuck her head into his office. "The courthouse just called. You need to be there in thirty minutes. The jury is back."

"Yes!" Joe cried. "I know, isn't it wonderful?"

She watched her boss race across the street to the courthouse and couldn't help wondering if he was all right. A quick deliberation isn't usually considered good news for the defense after being slam dunked in the trial. She sighed and returned to her work. Joe Corbin was a rare duck but he was easy to work for.

"All rise. Court is now in session. The Honorable Justice Colin Black is presiding." The bailiff called the room to order.

The judge looked to the defense table and said. "The defendant will rise."

He turned to the jury box, "Has the jury reached a verdict?" Judge Black asked.

The foreman handed the form to the bailiff and said. "We have your Honor."

"What say ye?" Judge Black asked following the age-old ritual.

"On the charge of "Grand Theft- Auto" we the jury finds the defendant not guilty." The foreman sat down.

"Members of the jury, I thank you for your service in this matter. You are discharged and court is adjourned." Judge Black said with a bang of his gavel.

Joe rushed from the courtroom. He wanted to catch Carrie before she could leave. After waiting for several minutes he turned to walk back to his office and saw her standing on the corner watching him.

She smiled when he approached and said. "Congratulations on your win."

"Do you need a ride?" He asked.

"No," she said. "I'm waiting for a taxi."

"Come on Carrie, I'll give you a ride and you can help me celebrate my unexpected win."

She looked at his left hand and said. "What will your wife say?"

"I'm divorced." He answered as he led her across the street to his office. "I wear the ring to keep unwanted suitors away."

"That's not a bad story, but I'm not your average empty-headed blonde bimbo. Nevertheless, I'll let you drive me home."

"Great, let me get my things from my office and we'll go." Joe said happily.

They walked into Joe's office as Mrs. Colburn was leaving.

"Millicent, will you tell this young lady that I really am divorced? She doesn't seem to believe me." Joe said.

"Yes, he divorced alright. I did the paperwork myself five years ago." She gave Joe a big grin and walked outside. She was glad to see her boss dating again. It made him a much happier person.

When Joe drove her home that night, the stars were shining and the air was warm. Carrie lived in a large house with a gated drive and a swimming pool. He walked her to the door and tried to leave but she asked him to come in for a while. He didn't refuse. She poured him a drink and they went out on the patio by the pool and slowly sipped their drinks.

"Let's go swimming." She had a twinkle in her eyes as she said this.

"I don't have anything to wear." Joe felt himself grow hard as she stood and pulled her sweater over her head revealing a lacy while bra.

"I don't either but I'm going in anyway. Are you coming with me or do you just like to watch?" She stepped out of her panties waited for Joe to answer.

When Joe was standing in his shorts, she walked up and pressed her lips to his. He felt her mouth open and they were soon kissing in earnest. He unhooked her bra and let it slip to the ground. He breasts were as beautiful as he expected and larger than he thought. Her nipples were dark pink and hardened from her arousal. She pulled her panties down and revealed to Joe her wonderful blonde mound. Carrie pulled his shorts down and threw them aside. They swam naked for a while then retreated to her bedroom where they made love for the first time.

He moved between her legs and slowly pushed his hard cock into her hot sex. She moaned in pleasure. Once they were fully joined she wrapped her legs around him and pulled him even deeper in. The muscles of her vagina seemed massage his throbbing cock. It was the most incredible feeling. Just when he thought he was going to explode she stopped. He began to thrust into her and they enjoyed a simultaneous orgasm. They both collapsed sated and exhausted.

The morning sun shone brightly through the window of Carrie's bedroom. She was lying on her back uncovered and nude. Joe rose up on one elbow and admired her youthful body. It was a work of art, toned and tanned to perfection. Her legs were slightly spread and the lips of her vagina were pale pink against her tanned skin. While he watched she opened her eyes and smiled at him.

She pushed him onto his back and quickly straddled him, impaling herself on his hard cock. Joe used his hands to gently knead her nipples as she slowly moved on his shaft. He used a finger to manipulate her clitoris and she was soon on the edge of rapture. The climax hit hard and she screamed from the intense pleasure. As she convulsed he thrust into her with vigor until he filled her with his seed.

Carrie looked at Joe and smiled. "Good morning lover. That's a great way to wake up." Still nude she walked across the room to the bathroom door. Carrie turned and asked. "You want to take a shower with me? It was designed for two people and I can think of a couple ways to make it worth your while." She gave Joe a wink and an alluring smile.

"I have a few ideas about that myself." Joe replied as he followed her into the master bathroom.

John Talbot was surprised he lost the case. The jury was following every word he said like it came from the Bible itself, yet they fail to convict. When he arrived at his office he asked his secretary to call Bill Swain, the foreman of the jury, and schedule an appointment.

Two hours later Mr. Swain was shown into the prosecutor's office. The tension was unbearable but understandable considering the circumstances.

"Mr. Swain, I'm glad you accepted my invitation to meet with me. I have some concerns that I think you might be able to help me with. First I'm not looking to reopen the case, that can't happen. The jury has spoken and the case dismissed. I can, however press charges if any illegalities took place in the jury room. Do you personally feel that anything unusual took place while the jury was deliberating?

"Not really, we were heavily leaning toward acquittal on the first vote." Mr. Swain paused. "On the second vote there was only one holdout, Hester Chastain, and she refused change her position."

"Bill, May I call you Bill? She obviously capitulated at some point, what finally changed her mind?" John asked as he doodled on his desk calendar.

"That was funny. Carrie Reese, the young blonde girl, she didn't say a word through the whole trial. But when Hester tried to argue her position, Carrie countered her point for point like a lawyer. Finally Hester agreed and we voted to acquit." Bill wasn't going to admit to the District Attorney that they had used coercion to secure the acquittal for Walter Martin.

John stood up and walked to the office door, signaling that the interview was over. "Thank you for coming to see me, Bill. If you remember anything else just give me a call." He handed Mr. Swain his card and ushered him out of the office.

John watch as Mr. Swain walked away and then turned to his secretary. "Bring me the background files on the Martin jury, Marge. I'm especially interested in Carrie Reese's file." He returned to his desk and began working on his next case.

Joe stood outside the Mountain View Country Club, the most exclusive country club in the Knoxville area. Several of the women in the coven were members here and had told him it was great place to associate with the upper crust of society. He ignored the unsolicited advice however, not feeling the need to pay tens of thousands of dollars in annual fees to play golf.

Today he was a guest. Carrie called earlier in the morning and invited him to meet her for lunch and tennis. A stern looking man in a black tuxedo met Joe at the door.

"Good morning sir, may I be of help to you?" He gave Joe a cold stare with the question.

"Yes, be a good man and take me to Miss Carrie Reese please." Joe used an exaggeratedly sophisticated tone.

A waiter nearby snickered but quickly sobered when he received a sour look from the tuxedo. "Miss Reese is in the lounge sir, please follow me."

Carrie was wearing a tight fitting sweater and pleated skirt with her hair pulled up into a high ponytail. She looked about seventeen in the outfit. There were several waiters hovering around her table like vultures over carrion. The girl was not only drop-dead gorgeous she was filthy rich.

"Joe I'm so glad you came." She stood and gave him a chaste kiss on the cheek. A waiter hurried over to hold the chair as she sat down.

Joe took his seat and was surprised by a waiter at his elbow with a glass of wine. "You belong to this place?" He asked.

"Yes, I hope you don't mind but I've already ordered for us." Carrie smiled revealing a line of white even teeth.

The food arrived and they chatted casually as they ate. The food was good and the service was exceptional. Even the tuxedo came to check on their well-being. Without trying Joe looked into her eyes and could hear what she was thinking.

"I can't wait to get this gun back into bed. He is so hot, I get wet just thinking about him." Carrie blushed when she saw he was watching her.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" she asked coyly.

He smiled, "I was wondering if you would get expelled if I ravished your lovely body right here on this table" He caressed her thigh with his hand under the table.

She giggled, "Let's play some tennis, then we'll see what happens after that."

Later as they sat by the club pool sipping their drinks, Carrie asked. "I'm going for a swim. Would you like to play in the water with me? We can get you a suit in the Pro Shop."

"No, I think I'll sit here and relax for awhile." Joe gave her a big smile. "Besides yours isn't the only hard body out here today."

Carrie slapped him playfully on the arm and hurried off to change into her swimsuit. Joe scanned the pool area. There was an assortment of girls sunning themselves and a few more floating on mattresses in the water. They seemed to be high school age and older. They all had bodies to die for. He concentrated on a brunette on the other side of the pool and tried to hear her thoughts but nothing seemed to work. "I wish she would look at me." He thought to himself. Like on cue she lifted her sunglasses and looked directly at Joe. A chill ran over his body. Had he caused her react? He tried again. Concentrating he thought, "Wave at me." The beautiful woman waved and gave him a big smile.

The possibilities of his new discovery were mind-boggling. Joe still wasn't convinced that he was causing the reactions he was observing. He decided to try something that the subject would not ordinarily do. A girl walked by wearing skimpy green bikini and he visualized her topless. She stopped look around and removed her top revealing a lovely pair of teenage breasts. She realized her nudity and screamed, covered herself with her arms, and ran into the woman's locker room.

Carrie returned wearing a bright red string bikini that accented her blue eyes and golden hair. She looked like a wet dream come to life.

"What have you been doing out here?" She asked with a knowing smile. "Did you see the girl that lost her top? If you didn't, you missed an erotic showing of adolescent boobs."

"I didn't miss it." He answered smiling. "She was a little young but she was lovely."

"I'm going to get wet. I'll be back in a minute." Carrie walked to the pool and jumped into the cool water.

Joe concentrated his thoughts on the people around the pool. He didn't want them to consider nudity abnormal behavior. Then he visualized the women in the pool naked. One by one they removed their swimsuits and returned to what they were previously doing. Within a few minutes all the women, including Carrie, were nude and casually enjoying themselves. She swam to the edge of the pool and threw her bikini to Joe and asked him to put it in her equipment bag.

A little later Carrie returned and stretched out on a lounge next to Joe with her hands behind her head. Her breasts were firm and held their alluring shape as she lay on her back.

"I invited some of my friends over to my house tonight for a pool party. Would you like to come?" She winked at him. "You'll be the only man among five horny women."

"Sounds like a fantasy come true." He gave her a sly grin. "I may come but only with you."

"I wouldn't be so sure. You don't know these girls. You may be a very busy man tonight." She giggled at Joe's shocked expression. "You're cute when you blush. Listen, I need to go get ready for tonight. Are you ready to go?"

"Are you suggesting that tonight might turn into some kind of orgy? Joe said bewildered.

Carrie shrugged her shoulders and said matter-of-factly, "anything is possible."

"Well ok, I guess I'm ready. I'll wait here while you change." He said.

Carrie looked confused. "I don't need to change." She stood and pulled Joe up from his lounger and picked up her equipment bag. She walked into the crowded building completely nude.

Joe was shocked when he entered the restaurant. Every woman in the building was nude, and a couple of girls who just arrived were busily undressing in the lobby. He quickly reversed his mental command. Carrie sat her bag on the floor and casually pulled on a pair of shorts and sheer top from inside it. She still looked like a delicious treat, but she probably wouldn't be arrested.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.