Moonchild - Cover

Moonchild

Copyright© 2003 by J. Emery

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The story of a man's induction into a cult of female followers of the Moonchild.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Harem   First   Violence  

The summer heat in Savannah, Georgia is sticky and suffocating. Joseph Charles Corbin sat on a wooden bench in the deep shade of a live oak tree within Oglethorpe Park eating a sandwich and casually tossing breadcrumbs and peanuts to the multitude of pigeons and squirrels swarming around his feet. He would have to change his shirt before he returned to the Chatham County courtroom and the trial he was prosecuting, but it felt good to be outside. The heat was bad, but the stress of this politically charged trial was excruciating.

A white tourist was robbed and stabbed to death while taking a nighttime stroll through one of the city's memorial squares. Jason Rasheed Walker, who according to the police was sitting in the backseat of a car during a routine traffic stop seemed to be overly nervous and was asked to step from the vehicle. He tried unsuccessfully to flee. When they searched the boy they found a knife with blood traces that matched the victim's in the robbery and murder and he was quickly charged with the crimes.

Rasheed claimed he found the knife in a trashcan and was hanging with his homies when the murder happened. The African-American community accepted this story and the sides were drawn down racial lines. The wheels of justice began to grind and a local pastor began to preach that Rasheed was arrested because he was convenient solution to the heinous crime and an easy target for the county prosecutor. The case became a political hot potato putting the District Attorney in a vulnerable situation and the case landed squarely in the lap of Joseph Charles Corbin, Assistant Deputy District Attorney for Chatham County. The newest member of the prosecution team and more importantly he was politically expendable, a ready scapegoat for the media maelstrom that would follow the trial.

The trial case had gone to the jury earlier that morning and now it was just a matter of waiting. Joe felt confident of winning the verdict. The blood evidence was compelling and the kid's alibi was based on testimony from a gang of felons that were easily discredited by their own criminal records. He would be glad to be away from the constant stress of this trial. His thoughts were interrupted by the shrill ring of his cell phone.

"Hello, Joe here." He said into the small irritating monster.

His secretary's voice sounded tight as she spoke, "The court just called. The jury has reached a verdict. You need to be in court and ready at 2:00 p.m."

"Why the long wait?" He asked

She sounded worried when she answered. "The judge wanted to give the police time to prepare for possible riots."

Joe picked up his jacket and walked to his car. There were picket lines in front of the courthouse for several days representing several African-American activist groups and yesterday the white supremacists started a counter demonstration. It was a powder keg and a riot was a real possibility no matter the outcome.

At 1:45 p.m. with a clean shirt he arrived at the front door of the courthouse and was accosted by the press detail waiting for the reading of the verdict. Joe had to fight his way through the mob of reporters; when he stepped inside the door of the courthouse a beautiful young woman approached him.

"Mr. Corbin? My name is Detective Rebecca Sue Porter with the Savannah Police Department and I'm your personal protection until this situation settles down."

Joe smiled into her deep brown eyes and joked. "I could have used you on the other side of that door." He pointed to the crowd of journalists on the other side of the double glass front doors.

"I didn't think I would be needed until we found out which group was going to be upset. I wasn't concerned about the media circus." She laughed good-naturedly.

"Detective, you don't look old enough to be a detective." Joe continued to tease her as they walked down the hall to the elevators.

Detective Porter gave him a strange look and then said. "I'm older than I look, but it's a long story and you've got a trial to finish.

The courtroom was packed and the jury was already sitting in the box looking uncomfortable and fearful. The District Attorney as standing by the prosecution table and motioned for Joe.

"I think you won this one. The jury doesn't look happy and that's usually a good for our side. You did a good job, win or lose. I'm authorizing a month's vacation for you to go someplace and relax." The DA turned and sat down in one of the chairs at the table.

The verdict was read and the defendant was found guilty on all charges. The sentencing would take place in one week and court was adjourned. When Joe stood to leave he found Detective Porter standing beside him.

"Follow me; we have a car downstairs in the garage ready for you. If you give me your car keys, I'll have it brought to your office and we can pick it up later." She led him out the side door and down the stairs.

As they were riding across town, it was obvious that the police had the crowds under control. "How long are you assigned to me?" Joe looked at her and beamed his most charming smile.

Becky couldn't help but return the smile. "We know you have received copious death threats and the conviction will make that worse. The Police Department takes these threats seriously. I've been assigned to protect you through the sentencing."

Later as Joe was driving home from his office he thought about his personal body guard. She was unusually beautiful for a cop. He wondered how she would look without the business suit. He watched her for a minute in his rearview mirror and marveled at her stunning face, milky complexion, and large brown eyes with long raven colored hair. She seemed to be interested in him too, but he couldn't really tell.

"I'll find out tonight." Joe said to himself in the car.

When they arrived at Joe's home he showered and changed into some casual clothes, ordered two large pizzas and turned on the TV. Joe walked to the front window and waved. Becky was still setting in her car across the street reading a book. She looked up and saw him waving to her. He was rewarded with a wonderful smile. While he was watching, the pizza was delivered and he walked out to Becky's car.

"I bought extra pizza if you want to come in and eat." He said as he walked up to her car. "You can tell me that long story you promised me earlier if you want."

"I'd like that. Thanks for asking." Becky got out of the car and followed Joe into the house.

Joe served the pizza and they began to eat. "Are you from Savannah, Detective?"

"No, actually I'm from a small town in Tennessee. It's near the Sequatchie Valley in the Cumberland Plateau." She answered and then said. "Please call me Becky."

They talked late into the night and found that they had little in common. Becky was from the mountains and Joe was from the city. She liked to be around people, he was a loner. Her favorite color was red and his was green. She liked dogs and he liked cats. Becky liked to talk and Joe liked to listen and reflect. They realized that they were perfect for each other. Around midnight they both agreed it was time to sleep.

"You can sleep in the house if you want. I have two extra bedrooms." Joe looked deeply into her eyes. "I really enjoyed tonight. I find you very attractive and fun to be around." He paused for a minute "I know you probably don't know what to say, but all I want is for you to think about it. OK"

"I'll sleep on your couch if it's ok. I can see the front door and the pool area from there. I really would like to take a shower if I may." Becky said quietly.

"Sure, the bathroom is this way. Follow me." Joe led her down the hall and showed her the shower and towels. Then he went to own bedroom and changed clothes.

A few minutes later he walked into the hall with some blankets and a pillow for Becky to use. The door to the bathroom was partially open and he could see her form behind the translucent glass of the shower door. Becky's dark nipples were visible and her breasts were larger than the suit she had been wearing suggested. It was an arousing sight. While he was standing there staring she opened the glass door and stepped out. She reached for the towel and leaned over at the waist to dry her hair. The drying action caused her breasts to jiggle and sway with the motion. The view through the shower door was great but this was breathtaking. Joe was transfixed with the sight and his erection was undeniable evidence of his arousal and desire for the lovely girl.

When she rose up she noticed him standing in the darkened hallway watching her. Becky covered herself with the towel and slowly closed the door. Joe took the bedclothes to the living room and returned to his bedroom. He hoped he hadn't ruined his friendship with her.

Joe didn't see Becky again until the next morning. She had breakfast ready and waiting when he reached the kitchen. The food was good and she didn't seem to be upset, which was even better. Her eyes seemed to have a smile playing around the edges and she looked even more beautiful than the night before.

Becky sat down across the table from Joe. "I thought about what you said last night about enjoying my company, and I guess I like yours too. I like it a lot actually. I would like to see you socially. I would say I would like you to see more of me, but you've already seen all there is to see." Joe was relieved she wasn't angry.

The week flew by and the sentencing hearing occurred without incident. Mr. Jason Walker would be spending the rest of his natural life incarcerated without possible parole. The rhetoric from the African-American community had been caustic, but not violent. The White Supremacists were jubilant but they quickly returned to whatever holes they called home. The fervor was gone, but Joe doubted he would ever win a public office in this city.

When he walked out of the courthouse he was holding Becky's hand, his feelings had developed beyond lust into a committed friendship. He still had not slept with Becky, but they both knew it would happen soon. He felt different about this girl than any other from the past.

They packed the car the night before the hearing and when they were ready Joe started the vehicle and they left the city of Savannah for the mountains of Tennessee. They had four weeks of fishing, camping, sightseeing, and most importantly meeting Becky's family.

They reached Atlanta about nightfall and decided to find a motel and spend the night. In the room Joe pulled Becky close and they kissed deeply and passionately. She unbuttoned his shirt and slipped it over his shoulders and down to the middle of his back. He let it drop to the floor of the room. Becky stepped back and pulled her top over her head and unsnapped her shorts and let them fall to the ground at her feet. Soon they were both nude and on the bed together. The touch of her skin and feel of her soft hair was the most erotic thing Joe had ever experienced. Becky lay on her back and Joe looked at her gorgeous body. Her breasts were firm and topped with large dark nipples hard and pointed. The lips of her labia were swollen and moist from her natural lubrication and arousal. She was shaved and had the appearance of a thirteen year old girl instead of an adult woman. At that moment he knew he was the luckiest man in the world.

Joe moved between her legs and placed his cock against the opening of her sex. Becky took it and rubbed it up and down until it was lubricated with her fluid. When he pushed forward he slid into her easily and the pleasure was unbelievable. They moved together and the bliss soon had both of them nearing orgasm. With a loud sigh Becky pulled him deep into her as she tightened around him. This pushed him over the edge into complete ecstasy and he emptied his seed into her.

Lying in each other's arms enjoying the afterglow Becky spoke. "Joe, my family is going to seem strange to you. My mother belongs to a coven but she's not a witch. It's more of a religious cult." She paused and seemed scared to continue. "I belong to it too. I left it long ago but you can never quit."

"Are you afraid this information will change the way I feel about you? I am more or less an atheist. It wouldn't bother me if she were a witch. From what I understand Wicca isn't a bad way of life or evil." Joe smiled at her and noticed she visibly relaxed.

"There will be a full moon while we are there and I will have to attend the ceremony that is performed in celebration. I hope you don't mind." She said.

Joe looked at her and answered. "I don't mind it would be interesting to see."

"Only women are allowed to witness the sacrament of the Moon Pool." She looked worried again.

"Ok, I'll stay with the rest of the men at your house." He laughed as he spoke.

Becky giggled and said. "There are no other men at my house, just my mother, me, and the six acolytes in training. You will be there by yourself most of the night."

"I can handle that I think." He sighed.

She rolled onto her side facing Joe. "My mother is the Moon Priestess, the embodiment of Calin the Moonchild. This gives her the power of foresight and healing. She will know a lot about you before she meets you. Probably things I don't even know. I don't want her to scare you. She really is harmless unless you are of evil intent."

"Is she a mystic of some sort? Is that what you are trying to tell me?" Joe asked the question with a laugh.

"Mom is more than that, she's real and well known in the mountains where we live as a healer. The midsummer's moon is two day away and I want you to be aware of what is happening. There will be a lot of activity at the cabin." She looked stressed again.

"Becky nothing you tell me will change my feelings for you. You have to believe that and trust me." Joe answered her unasked question.

Becky placed her hand on Joe's chest and began to play absently with his nipple. "One of the girls being trained by my mother is my daughter. She's eighteen and she has lived with mom all her life. I gave birth to her when I was nineteen, but I've never been married. Joe, I think I'm in love with you and you need to know the truth." She gazed into Joe's eyes and a tear ran down her soft cheek.

"You have an eighteen year old daughter? You barely look twenty." Joe said startled. "But it doesn't matter; I think I love you too." He pulled her close and they kissed long and deep.

When Becky moved on top of him the soft touch of her breasts against his skin was electric. She took his manhood into her mouth and soon had him hard and ready. She felt him stiffen in anticipation of his climax and she pulled away turning around slowly straddling and guiding him into her. Not moving her hips, she took his hand and showed Joe how to manipulate her love button. Becky started to move her hips when she felt her own pleasure start and they shared a simultaneous orgasm. The pleasure was intense and left them exhausted from their lovemaking. They fell asleep in each others arms still entwined and contented.

The next day as they drove north Becky began to speak. "My mother may ask you to do something that you may feel will hurt me. But it will be all right if you do it. It is for the coven and I'll understand. I know you don't know what I am talking about, but you will when the time comes. I can't tell you more now." She paused and then continued. "Tomorrow night is Melissa's graduation. She will no longer be allowed to live with mom and she will be part of my life again."

"I'm sure I will love her as much as I love you." He smiled and replied. Joe had no idea how true those words were.

The remainder of the trip was uneventful and around 2:00 p.m. they were parked in an area at the end of a dirt road in the mountains near Becky's home. Joe considered the narrow trail leading into the forest and he wondered if he should return to civilization and find a motel.

"How far is your mother's cabin from here?" Joe asked as they got out of the car.

Becky pointed to a mountain in the distance. "That's Pale Horse Mountain and mom's cabin is at the entrance of Straggler's Cove. It will take about 3 hours to walk. We will be following Holly Creek most of the way and there are several places where we can stop, rest, and enjoy the scenery together.

The sound of voices and laughter carried through the trees and alerted Joe and Becky to the presence of other people on the trail. Six girls all about the same in appearance and age emerged from the forest and walked toward them. One girl, a slightly younger version of Becky broke from the group and ran toward the older woman.

"Mom," she cried and enveloped Becky in a big hug. "Grandma said you all would be here. I didn't believe her, but I'm glad she was right as usual."

Becky kissed her on the forehead and said. "I'm glad to see you too. This is Mr. Corbin. He's a very special friend of mine."

Melissa shook Joe's hand and said politely. "I'm pleased to meet you Mr. Corbin and I'm looking forward to getting to know you better while you're here. Let me introduce my friends."

With the introductions completed they headed up the trail into the dark growth of Mountain Laurel, Rhododendron, White Pine, and Hemlock. Each girl carried part of their luggage allowing Joe and Becky to walk unburdened. The damp ground and decaying plant matter added a pungent smell to humid breeze that gently played through the undergrowth. An occasional shaft of light would break through the thick canopy of trees and illuminate sections of the forest like a giant spotlight. The sound of the water cascading over its bed of rocks was musical and relaxing in the background. The mechanized world of civilization was gone and the peaceful world of nature lured Joe into a carefree and serene attitude.

They walked for about one and a half hours before they found a large pool of clear cold water formed by a bend in the creek. The girls shed their loads and rested on some large rocks.

"Mom, may we go swimming?" Melissa asked Becky from her perch on a bolder.

Becky looked at the six teenagers. "Sure, I don't think it will hurt anyone and the cold water will feel good after carrying those bags this far."

Squealing with glee the teenagers removed their clothes chaotically racing to see who would be the first in the pool. Within minutes six very nubile and nude teenage girls were frolicking in the water in front of Joe and Becky. The sight was ethereal like a picture from a fairy tale.

Becky glanced at Joe and asked. "Do you want to swim? The water looks inviting."

"I don't have a swimsuit." He replied. "You don't either for that matter." Joe wondered if she was suggesting they skinny dip with the others.

Becky removed her clothes and waded into the creek. She turned and faced Joe and asked. "Are you coming with me? The girls aren't as innocent as you might think. So don't be shy."

Joe shed his clothes and was soon cavorting with the others in the cold water. The girls were fascinated by his unrelenting erection and seemed to use every excuse conceivable to rub against him. Even Becky joined in the fun until he was over stimulated by the constant onslaught of soft female body parts.

The sun was touching the top of Pale Horse Mountain when they reached the remote cabin where Lily Porter lived. She was standing on the porch when they arrived.

"Welcome Mr. Corbin, did you enjoy your journey into the wilderness?" She gave Becky a monstrous hug and said. "Bring everyone inside Rebecca; supper is already on the table."

The cabin was small for seven people to live in comfortably with only three bedrooms, but much larger than you would expect for a mountain retreat. Lily lived here for almost fifty-four years working as the local healer and training the initiates for the Festival of the Moon that took place every eighteen years. Lily enjoyed her work as the Priestess of the Moon but she was getting old and knew that the next Festival would be her last. The Spirit Master would choose a new priestess and Lily was ready for the rest and retirement.

Melissa would be thirty-six when the changing happened and her own daughter would be one of the six initiates. Lily watched Joe and remembered seeing his face all those years before when she first looked into the pool. As a male his future was closed to her but he would be the father of the next Priestess of the Moon and that was an awesome honor.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.