Another Family Wedding

by JAX

Copyright© 2003 by JAX

Incest Sex Story: There were quite a few people here for my cousin's wedding, and there was the bride now. God did she look beautiful but then all bride do don't they. I can remember when I popped her cherry all those years ago, she wasn't quite as beautiful then. Small proto tits and scrawny legs, but breaking in a virgin has its own rewards

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   .

There were quite a few people here for my cousin's wedding, and there was the bride now. God did she look beautiful but then all bride do don't they. I can remember when I popped her cherry all those years ago, she wasn't quite as beautiful then. Small proto tits and scrawny legs, but breaking in a virgin has its own rewards. Not that it was a one fuck deal either, on and off for the last six years I've been slipping her my seven inches until she met this Clive bloke, the one she was marring today. Well give her time and I expect I'll be back on the menu. Ah here are my two younger sisters, both bridesmaids today and don't they look gorgeous too. I wanted to take them into my arms and kiss the top of the exposed tits, but this wasn't the time or the place.

The hall was getting a little rowdy now that everybody accept me have had a few, I was driving the Bride and groom to the a airport in my BMW, so it was soft drinks for me. About ten I noticed the bride leaving the main hall so I followed her upstairs. In one of the rooms was laid out her 'going away outfit' and now was the time for her to change.

"Hi Alan," she said over her shoulder when I entered, "help me with this will you."

I stepped forward and pulled down her zip and her wedding dress fell like a white snow drift at her feet. Under it all she was wearing as a thong. As I looked her up and down I was reminded of that first time in her fathers shed and boy has she filled out since then. Her tits full and firm about a 'C' cup and those legs.

"We haven't got time now," she said with a smile as she noticed the glazed look in my eyes.

"Let's make time," I said stepping forward and pulling her into an embrace.

"Don't be daft," she giggled, not in the least offended by my actions, "this is my wedding day."

"Look Lucy," I said, "I've got this boner and if you don't do something about it I'll have to see if the bridesmaid can help."

Despite her refusal, her hand moved down to my groin and she rubbed me.

"Don't be a wanker," she giggled again and her ample bust shook, "both my bridesmaids are your sisters."

"So," I said with a big smile, "if you don't it's your fault if I commit incest."

"Can't have that on my consciences," she giggled again, "tell you what, I'll give you a quick blow job, how's that?"

"Yeah, fine," I agreed.

What a wonderful sight it was when she knelt down before me and took my hard cock into her sweet mouth. I didn't last long soon I was pumping a big load down her throat.

"That was great Lucy," I said with a big sigh.

"Got me in the mood too," she giggled, "can't wait now for my honeymoon to start."

"You always were a randy bitch," I said with a smile.

"Well if I am," she said getting off her knees and grabbing her dress, "it's all down to you."

"I'll leave you to it," I said and headed for the door, "see you down stairs."

I found my two drunken sisters propping up at the free bar.

"Were have you been?" asked Helen that's the eldest, "I bet you've been giving the bride one before she flies off."

"Not true," I reply, putting my arms around both sisters, "you know my heart belongs to you two."

"It's not your heart we're talking about," giggles Dawn, that's my youngest.

Just in time, Lucy making her appearance, dressed in her going away outfit, to save me.

"Got to go now girls," I said, "I must bring my car around to the front."

Somehow the bride and groom got away just in time and I drove them to the airport. There I kissed Lucy and shook Clive's hand and off they went. Within an hour I was back at the reception, but things were packing up.

"Come on girls," I said to my sister's when I had found them, "I'll drive you two home now."

"Yeah sure," said Helen.

Both were very drunk and luckily it was arranged earlier that they would be sleeping at my flat rather than the long drive back to their place. One at a time I carried them upstairs to my big bed and there I stripped them both naked and tucked them in. This wasn't the first time I had seen Helen naked but it was the first time with Dawn. I looked down at their naked figures and smiled. Both of my sisters were babes with perfect bodies. Helen boobs were a little bigger but then so were her hips. Dawn on the other hand was slimmer all round, but her boobs were lovely to see. I contemplated getting in between them but in the end I made my self comfortable on the large sofa.

It was just before dawn that I awoken by something snuggling up to me on the sofa.

"Who that?" I asked softly.

"Me," Helen whispered back. "Do you realise that good old Lucy is probably getting well fuck right at this very minute."

"I expect by now they are fast asleep," I said.

"God some romantic you are," she said, "come here give us a cuddle."

I hugged her still naked body and I kissed her neck.

"Doesn't it make you randy," she whispered, "you know weddings, it does me. Then I wake up all naked and who do I find snoring beside me, my sister. Even then I was tempted to have ago at her, but then I realised where I was and I knew you wouldn't be far away."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.