Anal Wife - Cover

Anal Wife

Copyright© 2003 by Claire Castillo

Chapter 10: Oldies But Goodies

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Oldies But Goodies - Susan Bunkers and her obsession with backdoor pleasures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Anal Sex  

Among Susan's more interesting romances was the occasion of her mother's birthday. Charley had decided early not to attend the party, and Susan was left to fend for herself. At the party was an old high school flame, and it was with Joe Bender that Susan discovered yet another aspect of anal love. As the party neared a close, and since Charley had dropped Susan there -- she was to call for her ride home -- it was only natural that Joe ask Susan if she would like a lift home. She accepted. But the ride home wasn't the only thing she accepted.

"Joe," she said, sitting close to him in the front seat of his luxury car, "do you remember that time after the Junior Prom when you wanted to make love to me?" She knew that Joe was a sucker for her legs, no matter how long ago he'd been hot for her, and she pulled up her skirt to scratch "an itch" on her thigh as she asked the question.

Joe glanced down at the long stretch of naked flesh. He couldn't get over how pretty Susan's legs were. "How could I forget that night?" he said, trying to keep track of the road and Susan's legs at the same time. "It was the most frustrating night of my life. 'There we were, in the back seat of my car, and we were so damn hot, and all you could say, while I fingered your little hole, was "Why do you want to do that, Joe? Why do you want to do that?" I'll never forget that as long as I live." He laughed, or snickered, Susan couldn't be sure which, and she pulled up closer to him. "Say," said Joe, "you're not thinking of making it up to me, are your?"

He made a sharp right into a convenient motel. "Cause if you are," he said, turning off the engine, "this is the place to do it."

"We're older now," she said softly. He was only inches from her face. He felt her hand tour his crotch. "Come on," she said, "take me in there and show me what you wanted to show me back then." He smiled and took her by the hand. They both got out his side of the car. They embraced there and then they checked into the motel.

The room was small, but they. were really interested only in the bed. Susan pulled back the sheets. "Nice and clean," she said, reaching back behind her and pulling down the zipper on her sweater. "Just about perfect." She watched Joe undress. She'd never seen his cock and balls by the light of anything other than what was available in the back seat of his car. Now she had a good view, and she blushed to think she'd been so stupid as a teenager to turn down his advances. His member compared favorably with Charley's. "Wow," she said, slipping out of her skirt, "I never would have imagined that you were so well-hung. I like that big dick of yours, Joe."

"You've seen my prick," he said. "What's the matter with you?"

"I felt it, all those times, Joe," she said, naked now and coming toward him, "but I never did see it. Don't you remember? We were always in your car, and, well, there wasn't much we could do back there, you know." She was next to him, with her big tanned pendular mammaries pressing lightly against his chest, her hand draped between his loins, feeling up his balls. "You have such a nice penis," she said. "How could I have been so foolish as to pass up the opportunity to have it in me then?" She smiled and kissed his manly titties. She rubbed his shoulders softly, and then she slipped down along Joe Bender's torso, kissing his stomach, his hips, his groin, and, of course, his cock. "Mmm," she hummed, taking the big mushroom headed joint into her face. "Mmmmmmm, good." She rubbed her hands around the back of his butt.

"You've come a long way, baby," said Joe, feeling her tongue give his prick a first class rub down. "A fucking long way." She licked the head of his meat with her stretched mouth muscle. She rubbed her tongue up and down the shaft.of his joint. "Joe," she said, holding his cock out of her face now, "I've come so far that you wouldn't guess what kind of sex I'm into now."

"Oh?" he asked.

"Let me show you," she said, standing up and pressing her titties against him again. "If you won't mind, I'll show you what I like, eh?"

"For sure," said Joe, his cock long and hard now like a flexed muscle. "Let's see what kind of sex you like."

She turned around and showed him her back. "I don't get it," he said. She looked over her shoulder and put one finger to her lips: "Shsss," she said softly. Then she leaned forward, with her hands on her knees, and bent over. "Do you see my anus?"

Joe inspected her narrow slot. "It's nice," he said.

"That's what I'm into, Joe. If you like that, I can make up to you all those frustrating evenings in high school." She started up, but Bender pushed his cock along the slot and grabbed her by the hips.

"Just stay right where you are," he said, "and you'll be making the best apology possible." He rubbed his dick up and down along her narrow groove. When the time seemed right he forced her down on the floor on her hands and knees. "Take it easy," she cautioned. "Don't forget that you haven't got any grease there."

Joe smiled but said nothing. In the next move toward her fanny, he filled her asshole with his dry bone. "Ooooh, Christ," she murmured, "you have to use... oh, fuck, no... please...

"Next time," he said softly, "I'll use some grease. This first one is just for me and your tube." He shot forward, pounding at her fanny, filling her bowels with hot cock meat. "Fucking-A," she screamed, and she tried to get away. She crawled with his rod stuffed up her anus, but he stayed with her all the way to the window at the side of the room. It was a long crawl, and it didn't serve any purpose. Joe just kept moving with her, keeping his prick crammed up her asshole. He looked down where the sphincter and his dick met, and he saw that three-quarter's of his hefty joint was out of sight inside her tube. "Fucking-A is right, baby This is just perfect." He reached under her chest and cupped her big titties. He massaged them, and the nipples, and pushed the remainder of his cock muscle into, place in her asshole. "There you go," he said. "That ought to take care of that butt hole of yours."

"Shit," she grunted, "it's too fucking large. It's too big. Don't you understand that?"

"Just another minute," he said, "and I'll understand the whole fucking cosmos." And with that Joe Bender ejaculated in Susan's fresh asshole. He shot his sperm juice into her bowel cave. Everything loosened up, including her sphincter, and he slid out easily. "There," he said, collapsing on the floor (they hadn't even made it to the bed yet), "that's what I call a good little fuck, for old time's sake, anyhow." He pawed her titties as she stretched out on her back alongside him.

"I might have been nice for you," she said, "but all it did for me was get me a little hot." She smiled because she knew full well that Joe Bender had at least one more fuck, if not several more, left in that big dick of his." You know, Joe," she continued, "you should have raped me when we were in high school. It would have made everything a lot easier. I'd probably have married you instead of Charley."

"Yeah," he said, "and you'd probably be out cheating on me tonight instead of him, eh?" He chuckled because he didn't really give a shit about what they were doing. "Ain't that right, sweet stuff?"

"That's not funny," she said. She got up and pouted on her way to the bed. She shook her irresistible buns and sat down on the bed. "It's not fair to make fun of me. It took a lot of work for me to get to be sexually free. I don't think it's right to make fun of that."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.