Anal Wife
Chapter 2: Best Friends

Copyright© 2003 by Claire Castillo

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Best Friends - Susan Bunkers and her obsession with backdoor pleasures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Anal Sex  

The following Monday morning, Susan Bunkers dressed in front of the mirror. Her husband had already left for work, and her ass muscle was feeling considerably better.

She had her panties on and she was inspecting her long pendular titties. The cherry ripe nipples, for some reason, were fully extended. She looked closely and noted that the big brown caps of her breasts were covered with tiny chills. She'd only thought about the possibility of a little anal stimulation with her finger for an instant, and just that one little fantasy had made her breasts and her ass cheeks get hot and blush. "God," she said, "I must be a lot more anal than I thought."

Wearing only her panties, she strutted through the house to the front door. She locked it and pulled the blinds. Then she. went back to her bedroom and closed that door, too. She took off her panties and in the morning dark of her bedroom spread herself out, belly down, on the bed. She reached a hand back between her buns and stroked the crease lightly. She used her other hand under her body, between her legs, and poked around until she located her clit. "I may as well," she thought to herself, "give this anal sex a try alone."

She rubbed her clitoris several times in a row, and she used her long middle digit to supply the inside of her vagina with a good fingering. Soon enough she had a steady leak of ooze coming from the walls inside her young twat. It didn't take long for there to be enough grease to use for coating her asshole. She took her hand out from under her pelvis and rubbed her buns with her fingers. Then she returned to the honey-well for more juice. She lay spread-eagle on the bed fingering her cunt and lubricating her ass crease and tube with the juice produced. "Oooh, yes," she murmured to herself, "it's going to be nice to do this just the way I want to. Then I'll be able to tell Charley exactly how I like it."

Soon she had enough clitoris juice, spread between her buns. There was a lot of it in her asshole, too. She 'kept a finger at her clitoris, but she concentrated on playing with her, little hole. She stroked the entrance of the tapered tube, and managed, ' every now and then, to get the courage to push her finger in and out of her hole. Soon she was blushing and sweating and getting hotter and hotter. Her hips began to slide slowly back and forth, and her legs spread wide so that she could keep playing with her clitoris and fingering her vagina, too.

"Ooooh," she panted, "it's nice. It's really good." It didn't take Susan long to get her two fingers working in a coordinated effort. One pumped across her clit, the other back and forth in the first inch or so of her rear tube. "Shit," she moaned, "this is getting better and better. Ooooh, yes. Very nice."

But it was just then that she heard a knock at the front door. She stopped pumping her cunt and her asshole with her. fingers. She looked up and then rolled over on her back. She waited, to see if the knocking would go away. There was a pause and it started up again. Reluctantly, she climbed naked out of bed. She slipped into her house coat and tied it at the waist. It was short and landed above the middle of her thigh... It left her splendid long legs' uncovered, and if she hitched it up just a bit more, her pussy would have shown. She tied it a bit tighter, just to be sure that her titties were covered for the most part, and. made her way to the pounding at the front door. She opened the peep hole and looked out. It was Dave, Charley's friend, Gloria's husband.

She opened the door. "Dave," she said, "want a surprise!"

"I was in the neighborhood," he said, '"and I thought I might stop by and say hello." He was wearing his work clothes, and because he was a salesman for a hip group that sold clothes, his outfit was a leather jacket, a fly-away collared shirt, long hair and a pair 'of mod-levies with bell-' bottom cuffs.

"Come in, come in," said Susan. "I was just having some coffee."

She led the. way to the kitchen where luckily Charley had left a. pot of coffee plugged in. She filled a couple of cups with the muddy brew and they sat at the table. "Just waking up?" asked Dave with a suspicious smile. "Or what?"

"Well," she said, "it's just one of those mornings.". She smiled and crossed, her luscious tanned legs. Her house coat rode up just covering her bush. everything else was in plain sight, including, when she leaned forward over her coffee, the tops of her big pendular boobies.

Dave couldn't help but take a good look at those mammoth mammaries. They were perfectly shaped, long and pendular, with big brown caps and large cherry tips. He blushed with the feel of hot blood rushing to his head. "You know," he said, "Charley mentioned to me that you and he were doing some experimenting. I was kind of wondering how that was coming along."

"Well," said: Susan, "I don't know exactly." An idea flashed in Susan's still somewhat turned-on brain. "I wonder if you would.help me with something," she said. "It'll only take a minute. And then I'll tell you all about our so-called experimenting."

"Sure," said Dave, "glad to help. What is it?

"Follow me," said Susan Bunkers. She put down her coffee and led Dave to the darkened bedroom. It was morning, but the shades were pulled and there was only a dim light filtering into the bedroom She showed him what She wanted to do. "I have to 'move' this bed a little," she said. "I think I lost a necklace behind the head of the thing last night." She leaned forward over the foot of the bed and tried to pull on the foot board so as to move the bed. In doing so, her housecoat pulled up and revealed the smooth cheeks of her ass. "I just can't seem to get this bed to move," she said. She gave another artificial tug on the bed and her cheeks bounced lightly from side to side. In that brief instant, Dave had a breathtaking view of her little brown hole.

"Here," she said, "let me help." He leaned down alongside her and helped pull on the bed. To do so, though, his arms brushed against hers, his hips touched lightly on the side of her hips, and they looked sideways at each other. "I think you need some help in a different. way, really," he said. He reached to the back of her body, caressed her smooth cheeks with his open hand, and squeezed firmly at the balls Of her ass. "Yeah," he said, noting the touch and the contour of her flesh cheeks, "I know you need something else." She blushed in admission of the fact. He allowed one finger to go sliding down into the trough.

"I don't know if we 'ought to do this," she said, heating quickly because of her earlier masturbation. "I mean you're' Charley's friend and all."

"I'd let him do Gloria in the ass," said Dave. "So why not you and I?" He kept his finger working between her soft buns. It was damp and wet enough there to let him know that she'd been up to some sort of stimulating rubbing of her own before he arrived. "You're getting hot awfully fast for a girl who's a bit confused, eh?

"Yes," she said. "I mean, no, no I'm not. I just..."

He pulled her housecoat open and took her in his arms, pressing her hefty boobies against his- open shirt. "I never realized how big your titties were," he said. "That's nice." He kissed her on the mouth and his left hand joined his right in manipulating and feeling up her buttocks and her ass crack. "Yeah" he said, kissing her shoulder. "That's nice." He rubbed her cheeks with his fingers. He kneaded the flesh of her buns. Soon he placed a finger close to her anus and started to push it inside.

"Oooh, God,". she mumbled. "That's really something. I mean. Oh, my...".

"Doesn't Charley.do it that way? he asked.

"Yes, but... ooooh, let's not talk about it. I just want to do it now. I'm so fucking hot. You were right, Dave. I'm really fucking hot. I need it, you know. It was all a game. I want it now. I'm so hot."

He took her onto. the bed where she 'lay telling him how she hungered for another feel, her second, of a cock up her. asshole. She was curious, she told him, to see what it was like with a different price and to see what it was like with a different man. She needed it, too, and it meant a lot to her that Dave had come by just then. By the time she finished speaking, he was undressed and climbing up on the bed.

"Let me see that prick of yours," she said. "I want. to feel it and rub it between my fingers. I need to have something like that to keep me going."

He smiled and spread out on his back, giving her 'full access to his meaty and firming joint. She played with it with her light fingers, bowed down over it and rubbed it between 'her thick wet lips. She especially rubbed the mushroom head. That part made her feel good. She coated the thing with her wet tongue. She liked the shaft, ' too. Soon she had him fully erect.

"It's big and hard," she said. "I like to see it that way. It's so thick. Just like Charley's."

"I think you need it in your 'butt, though, baby," said Dave. "Isn't that right?"

"Yes," she said. "But I just thought."

"Roll over. No more thinking. Got any grease here?"

"In the drawer." She pointed behind him and lay down on her belly. He found the tube of lubricant and unscrewed the cap. "You have a dildo?" he asked her.

"Yes, but what for? We only use it every now and then. I mean."

He'd found the dildo in the drawer. '"I just want to get you really hot, : honey. That's all." He greased 'the dildo and his cock, and he spread some of the ooze between 'Susan's smooth blushing ass cheeks. The ass flesh was soft and slick, and when he finished spreading the juice, it was also very slippery. "There," he said, "that's the way to start."

He turned on the machine and tested it out on his hand. "That's a good little kick we have here for you. Just to get you going, baby doll." He put the rubber prong, already vibrating, down close to Susan's asshole. "Just a little preliminary rubbing to make sure you're 'hot enough, eh?" He caressed her buns with the machine and eventually made his way down into her asshole. He started. at the outside edge, at the tapered entrance, and then he shoved it in hard.

"Ooooh, Christ," she said, "I never would have thought of that. Wow!" She rolled her hips in order to get more of 'the rubber prong up her little brown hole. "Jesus," she grunted, "I love the feel of that. I wonder why we never thought of 'that before. Me and Charley, I mean. Mmmmmm, : good." She came up higher on her hands and knees, shifted her pelvis back and forth and the rubber nozzle shot forward another inch or two. The vibrating rubber blade continued to work on her asshole.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.