Deja Vu - Cover

Deja Vu

Copyright© 2003 by David Wilcox

Chapter 13

The trip was over and everyone was get back into the swing.

Suzy was going to school. The drive to her school was shorter from the new house than from her folks place.

Joanne started to sue to get the rights back for my programs.

Elizabeth and I decided to open an office away from the house to work from, just so the house was a home and not a place we worked from. We opened an office in Winter Park, about 15 minutes from Suzy's school. If anything happened and Suzy needed something we could be there in a few minutes.

We set up a development workshop. We hired a receptionist to fend off people that don't have appointment.

Elizabeth and I had been going to work on a new remote computer backup system. The envisioned system would allow a commercial computer network back up all of the data on their entire network, convert the data to DVDs and have one copy of the backup sent to their location and another sent to a secure location, with new and changed data getting backed up as often as they like. We were waiting on the hardware needed for the backup system.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.