Deja Vu - Cover

Deja Vu

Copyright© 2003 by David Wilcox

Chapter 10

Sunday when I was pulling into the driveway I had another vision. I saw a bunch of motorcycles in front of the house. I knew that was bad news for sometime in the future. I figured it would be a good time to start building my war chest.

I got my cell phone out and dialed the number I had been given in D.C. it was answered with, "6619."

I said, "This is the Griz."

"Is there a problem?"

"Not right now, I think there will be." I related my vision.

"What do you want us to do about it?"

"Have my watchers pay attention to my house."

"We are not body guards, besides you are gathering to many girlfriends, can't you live a low profile life?"

"They are my family. Our deal is there is no trouble with the Navy or anyone else, about the drunken sailor, and no one will see my home movies I took of my Caribbean trip last year."

"We will find those drop boxes you set up."

"Maybe, there were only 15, now you have to worry about 1500, videos on the Internet. Each program checks to see if I have been reported missing. One report of me being missing or dead, and every news agency with an internet presence will see a shot of me testing a new gun site last year. How many people can shoot bull-eyes at 1475 meters? They still cannot believe all three targets went down. With the tapes of who my employer was, and who set up the shoot, no one would ever trust the government again."

"OK, I get the message, you will have increased attention."

"My family too, all of them."

"OK, anything else."

"Just pay attention to motorcycle gangs, they can be bad."

"OK, but why motorcycle gangs, has anything happened?"

"I just saw some look hungry at Jeri and Elizabeth when we went out to diner the other night."

"Who are they?"

"A gang I never read about, the big gang in Florida are the 'Outlaws', the tee-shirts all said "Hells Bells Motorcycle Club" their logo looked like a devil or daemon ringing a big school bell."

"OK we will keep a look out for them."

"Thanks"

After I got out of the car, Corey told me, "Dave you finally got back. Come around back and see what we just got."

As we come around the corner we see two brand new 'Winnebago's" with two small SUV. They sleep six, and the cars will haul six, or eight if we squeeze them in.

"How is Jenny fitting in with the girls?"

"She is doing just fine. She said it was time you found someone. She told us that you had been in morning for Evelyn for a long time, to long. She is looking forward to the trip."

"Does she have any problems with you girls, does she think I am not being faithful to her sister's memory."

"She was a little upset at first, Suzy started talking to her, she asked Jenny if you were suppose to stay by your self, just because her sister was killed? Doesn't life move on, death is part of the cycle of life?"

"That is coming from a girl that goes to catholic prep school. Guess she don't listen well the theology class, she sounds more Buddhist than catholic."

Corey replied, "She does think for her self that little one. What is this about you wanting Jenny to stay a virgin until she gets out of school and married."

"That was her sister's idea. She is going to the best technical school in the world; she want to get dual PhDs is Astrophysics and Biology. She is going to need to be able to concentrate on her studies, and not on a little itch, and how to satisfy it."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.