Deja Vu - Cover

Deja Vu

Copyright© 2003 by David Wilcox

Chapter 8

We all left in Joanne's minivan to Daytona Beach. We got there about 8:30 and went shopping. The girls all four them of them, got bikinis that would be legal anywhere. They looked great, very sexy, still covered everything. We got to the hotel just as Tom, Betty and Suzy were getting out of the car. Introductions were made, the girls just loved Suzy, and she was a little put off, by the attention her 'Aunts' were paying her, but slowly warmed up.

Suzy was very shocked when while waiting in line for the lunch buffet, when a young man grabbed her, and said "Hey Suez, how are you doing, I got a room, we are going up now." Before anything else could say or do anything, Jeri was up, and talking to the young man, "I know you do not want to bother my niece, now go away little boy and learn to behave your self." He responded by saying "get away from me bitch, I know Suez I see her around town, she never wants to give any up, I know what I am doing." Jeri just said, "If that is want you really want." She turned around and sort of did a little hoppy move. On the first hop her right heel connected with the young mans groin, with the second hop her left heel connected with his face as he doubled over. She turned around and asked the boy, "Oh! Are you OK, I didn't realize you are so close, I just stepped on the hot pavement, it was hotter than I thought is would be. I going to take care of my niece, I think she is still upset by what you said." She gave him a smile a lot like my grizzly grin. It was almost sexy in a scary sort of way. The hotel security came and wanted to know what was going on. I told him how the guy getting into the ambulance was bothering our niece, and slipped and got kicked by her Aunt Jeri. He asked us if we were staying at the hotel. We all said yes. He acted like he thought there was something more to it.

I had another vision right there; I was the security guard, a police officer and Jeri all talking about this.

Why don't we all go upstairs and have room service for lunch.

As soon as we got into the room I asked Jeri, "What was that? I have seem just about every fighting technique, I have never seen that."

"When I was in LA going to school, and dancing, a little Chinese man that lived in my building stopped me from being mugged one night. He showed me how to fight and attack someone, and act how not to look like I was fighting at all. He tried to teach me something call "Ti Chi", but it was to slow for me, so he helped my work out a dance routine that would help me defend my self. He said something about a good offense is the best defense, I thought that was football. That was the double hop, flop. I thought I did it well." She looked at Suzy and asked, "You didn't want to go with that jerk did you?"

"No, I am glad my 'New' Aunt Jeri was there to protect me. I guess that is better than Uncle Fluke spilling his blood in the pool. He was after all within range. Isn't anything closer than 1475 meters in range Uncle Fluke? How about let's go down the street and get Bar-B-Que for lunch instead of room service."

Tom and I both chucked. I looked at him; "You never know what kids hear when around adult do you? That sounds good, but before we go can we all talk. Suzy do you want to stay with us at our house while you parents are in Cuba?"

With an exasperated look, "YES!"

OK, now that is settled, I was planning on taking a little vacation and see Yellowstone, Mt Rushmore, the Colorado Rockies, on sort of a comfortable camping trip. The girls want to go, do you want to come with us Suzy. Tom you and Betty are included in the invitation. They can fly out to be with us when they have time."

Tom answered, "Yes"

"Now I have a problem, Evelyn's eldest sister, going to school at MIT. She has been spending summers with me. She has her final exams Wednesday. She will be flying into Orlando next Friday. So it may be a little crowded. I guess Jenny is about six years older than you. Do you want to meet one of your unknown cousins?"

"Yes, Dad is that OK with you and Mom?"

Betty replied, "Yes honey, I think you will be in excellent hands."

"Do you two want to go with us, or meet us someplace?"

Tom asked, "What are you plans?"

"Since we will be driving, I was thinking about going to see Dad and Bill, and maybe taking Bill's sons Rick and Randy with us. This will be more a luxury camping trip. So how about it."

"When will you be leaving?"

"In about two weeks, that will give another six weeks before the girls and Randy needs to be back in School."

"Sound like a good plan, but I think Betty and I will only be able to be with you for about two weeks. How about we meet you at Yellowstone, and you can drop us off in Denver."

After lunch, we went for a walk on the beach. There were not many people swimming, there were jellyfish in the surf. We swam in the hotel pool.

As we were leaving, the security officer showed up again, and this time he had a police officer with him. He wanted to arrest Jeri for assault on his nephew. I got the hotel manager, and had the security officer; the police, Jeri, with Suzy, her parents, and Jeri's Mother Joanne were there. We all wanted to know what was happening.

The security officer said that Jeri assaulted his nephew; she used a Karate Kick on him. She used lethal force, when none was needed.

Joanne interrupted, and asked Tom, for a dollar. "What for?"

"So I can represent you."

Joanne continued, "Officer, my name is Jo Mullins, I am an attorney and an officer of the court. Jeri have you ever had any FORMAL karate training?"

"No the only FORMAL training I had was an advance DANCE class at UCLA so I could get a parts in Kung Fu movies when I was 16. It was not a Karate class or really fighting at all, it was dance class. I learned how kick above my head; make it look like I was hitting someone. I never even hit a punching bag."

"What happen that lead up to you hurt that man."

The security officer interjected, "That has nothing to do with this."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.