Deja Vu
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2003 by David Wilcox

Back at the Condo we had a meeting, I laid out the plan for tonight with Tom. I let everyone know how important Suzy was to me. I wanted her to live with us, while Tom and Betty were in Cuba. Then I went on to explain about Hilda, and why I felt responsible for her, and what I planned to do with her and for her.

Jeri went back to bed to get some more sleep Saturdays were normally very busy. She needed her rest; she did not get much sleep last night.

I drove Jeri to work, and let the bouncer know that I was expecting Tom about 7:30 and to let him into the VIP room to wait for me.

I went back to get Corey and Elizabeth. We got back to the club about 7:20.

They went to find Jeri. "We will bring her back to the VIP area in about a half an hour."

Tom and Betty were waiting for me. OK it will work or it will not. After our drinks arrived, they told me, "Suzy is at her Grandmothers house. Why did you want to meet here?"

I let them know about the message from Jeri, and that Jeri was a dancer here. I also told them of how Jeri, Elizabeth, and Corey had been tracking me down after the heard about Evelyn's death. They wanted to take care of me, since they had all missed their chance years ago." I told them about the house they had found and how my agent had raised the cost on them because it was just what I was looking for."

For some reason they thought that was funny. "Yes funny, a $100,000 hoot."

About that time Corey, Elizabeth and Jeri walked up. Elizabeth and Jeri were both dressed for dancing. I made the indirections and we started the chitchat, of who we were what the girls did.

Corey told them, "I manage a couple of online businesses, but mostly I am retired. I haven't danced in 10 years. I finished my degree, then built up a couple of businesses sold them and am living off the proceeds."

Jeri said, "I will stop dancing next week. The only reason I am still dancing is I gave my notice, and they would be short a dancer. I still will continue teaching girls how to dance. It is a skill every woman should know, you never know what will happen."

Elizabeth started by giving Tom a CD-Rom, "Dave told me last night that he saw a copy of my game, 'Death Tomb Slaves", by your computer. I thought you might like the full version. The company I sold the rights to never finished releasing the rest of the game. This version also has the keep the 'Wife Happy' option that limits play to no more than 2 hours in a 22 hours period. So the most you can stay away from you wife is for two hours every day."

Betty took the game, and said, "Thanks, I am the game player. How many levels does this version one have? The version I have has 250. I can only get to 240, and I get killed every time."

"Well Betty, even thought the commercial version says it has 250 level, they only paid for 240. So unless you enter a special code then you get killed, you can only play to level 239, then you get killed. The code to continue play is "1g0tr1Pp3d0Ff"

"You mean the code is 'I got Ripped Off'."

"That is it honey, just don't let anyone else know. OK, I am planning on releasing a second version next year, after the current publisher's option expires?"

I asked, "Tom, Betty how do you feel about my little harem?"

Betty said, "Well I don't know, how will Suzy like them? I think she had hopped to spend a lot of time with you."

"She will be spending a lot of time with all of us. Jeri has her Mother living with us. Suzy will be well taking care of. These ladies have had a very hard life, they know what to look out for, and they will help her. It will be like having four extra mothers around. Also Elizabeth and I can help her study for AP Computer Science Exams. Corey for any business courses. Even though Jeri does not know, that I know, she has a Masters in Performing Arts form UCLA. She will be more than happy to teach her dance."

Jeri, piped up, "I can do that I have a special class 'Dance for FUN and profit'. You never know when knowing how to Tango, or Rumba, and help you career. I have to go, my set is coming up. You can watch me from the VIP stage area, the view if great there. Bye nice meeting you. I hope I see more of you and I can't wait to meet Suzy"

I asked, "Jeri before you go what days are you available next week?"

"I have to dance tonight and next Friday and Saturday, then that is it. No more stage dancing for me!"

"OK, see you when you get done."

"How about we all go someplace tomorrow, and just see how everything goes. Where would be good for everyone."

Corey suggested, "I think it should be someplace Suzy would feel comfortable, No some place she would not feel threatened. Any ideas?"

"I have an idea, I will be right back, and I need to make a call."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.