Deja Vu - Cover

Deja Vu

Copyright© 2003 by David Wilcox

Chapter 5

I picked up Jeri, but she was not alone. Her mother let me in. I knew who she was at one look. She was about my age, and looked like Jeri, just a little older, She looked very nice.

Jeri came into the room, and was followed by Elizabeth. Now that was a hell of shock.

Jeri said "I told you I had a surprise for you." She gave me a big hug and a very warm kiss."

Elizabeth gave me a hug and an even hotter kiss and whispered, "I have missed you so much" in my ear." Then louder, "Let's go I am hungry"

Jeri mother, Joanne, said, "You have a good time, I will not wait up"

Jeri said, "You did bring that old truck. Your new Porsche is just too small of the three of us. Liz just wait until you see his new car it is so fast."

As we got in I start asking questions, "OK What is going on? It is not that I am not happy to see you both. I have missed you both too."

Elizabeth started as I drove, "Well first off, we would both like to tell you how sorry we were to hear about you wife's death. If she kept you happy she was one great woman. Jeri and I are both bi, we have been lovers for a few years it started after I came back to Guam, you had just left. One day about four years ago, a guy from the navy base came in with a Star and Strips newspaper. In the paper was an article from the European Stars and Strips about a Navy Civilian's Employee's wife getting killed in Italy, and they mentioned your name, and some of you history about being on Guam, and what you did in Panama."

Jeri asked, "I have been dying to ask, did you really turn down 'The Congressional Medal of Honor?'

I told her, "Yes, I was just doing what I was paid for, I had hoped I would never have to kill anyone else. There are to many dead people in my dreams."

Elizabeth continued, "While we were talking about the article with another friend of your's, when we said that we knew you and you had tried to get us to go out with you at one time or another.

She told us, we were both fools, that you were more man than any six women could take care of. All three of us took off that night, we went out and got drunk, and took a cab home."

You told me about a sci-fi book by Larry Niven called 'Gil the ARM'. What the character did to morn a friend was to have a ceremonial drunk. We decided even though we did not now your wife, we all knew you, so that was close enough for us, We got drunk in memory of her, and told stories we remembered about you. Since you married her she had to be OK.

Somewhere during the next couple of days, we decided you needed us to take care of you. So we tracked you down. Do you know that you are a hard man to find?"

"OK who else do you know"

Jeri said. "Not yet, she had you once, tonight is our turn.

"Jer you were not suppose to say anything about that."

"Sorry"

"So it sound like Corey started dancing again."

"No she was managing the club."

Elizabeth injected, "Corey was the one that came up with the idea."

"What idea?"

"That we try to find you and take care of you the way you need to be taken care of. We tracked you to San Diego, and just got set up. Jeri saw you the night you found that bastard. We think he got off easy. We followed you to Orlando, I found that address you left me in Guam, it was old you were not there. Your ex-wife was, she is a real bitch."

"I told her what happened the other day with Carole, and how Julie and I ran in to her and her hubby in Charlie's."

We were talking about everything that had happened to us, and how we felt about getting together.

Jeri said, "You know that Mom, is going to help take care of you too."

"It looks like I need to find a real big house, we will have eight people in the house."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.