Fanny at School - Cover

Fanny at School

by Jean DAmour

Copyright© 2003 by Jean DAmour

Erotica Sex Story: A short tale of little Fanny and her first experiences at Boarding School. She makes a good friend who teaches her what Mama left out and then she impresses the school administration.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Spanking   .

I'm Fanny. Papa named me after the girl in that smutty book called Fanny Hill. I think perhaps that Papa wanted to do naughty things with me, but he died before I turned five years old. Mama and I had to go and live with mean old Uncle Alfred. Then Mama died last year, just before I turned eleven. I think that Uncle Alfred worked Mama to death; he made her do all of the housework and cooking after we came to live with him. Only being twelve now, I can't do anything about it now. But I'll get him back someday, mark my words.

As soon as Mama got sick last year, Uncle Alfred bundled me off to a boarding school. I've been a resident of Mrs. Slapsbum's School for Young Ladies now for nearly a year. Nearly all of the girls get to go home during the end-of-year holidays, but Uncle made it quite clear that he did not care to have my company so I'm imprisoned here with no chance of reprieve. Fortunately, I am not completely alone.

Penelope, Penny to me and her other good friends, is my very best and closest friend in the whole world. Her Mama and Papa are traveling in Europe this year, so she had no one to go home to. I suspect that her very wealthy Papa could have paid for her travel to meet them in the south of France, but that she opted to stay behind for my sake. Of course, she denies it completely, but that is just how good of a friend she is to me.

During the last few months before I had to leave Uncle's hearth, my Mama took care to explain "things" in general to me. Her descriptions were all very clinical and she focused a good deal on the dangers faced by young girls who too freely allow conjunctions with men. Curiously, she didn't ever say that such things were either dirty or sinful, as I had expected. She didn't even tell me not to do it; she just warned about taking care not to get in the family way while unmarried and to always pay attention to sanitation and good hygiene. Her final word on the subject, while its import did not register at the time she said it, was the thing that now gives me suspicion about my Papa's lascivious designs on my person had he lived to see me grow up. She said, and I remember her exact words clearly, "If your dear Papa would have lived, you would have received a much more practical education in this subject, my dear."

So, I arrived at Mrs. Slapsbum's school with only the barest understanding of the ways of the world. Enter Penelope. Until my arrival at the school, the student body was one girl short of full capacity. Up to that time, Penelope, by virtue of her exemplary scholarship and deportment, was the one girl who had a room to herself. I was assigned as her roommate perforce. Mrs. Slapsbum made it clear upon my arrival that I my mere presence would cause a de facto reduction in my new roommate's status at the school and that I should take care to be respectful and on my best behavior.

As it turned out, Penelope was nothing but a completely gracious hostess from the moment that we were introduced. I was treated as a complete equal and was shown nothing but kindness.

That first evening was one of the most memorable in my life. I was preparing for bed, and was about to remove my chemise when it dawned on me that I was not alone in the room. I turned away to finish disrobing, when I heard her say, "Pish tosh, girl!"

I turned to see her looking at me with a bemused smile. "What is there to be embarrassed about? We are both girls. Now take off every rag, as will I, and come over here. I want to see if you have any moss on your little mound yet."

Seeing her strip to the buff completely nonchalantly put me somewhat more at ease, so I did as she asked.

"Upon my word," she began as I stood naked in front of her, "Just the barest vestiges of titties, and not one hair covering your little slit. You are certainly going to be a favorite with the Headmaster, I can see."

"What ever do you mean, a favorite?"

"Oh, you shall see, by and by. Now tell me what you know about what men like to do to us girls. Since I have been at school a good deal longer than you, despite our nearness in ages, I must take you under my wing and see to your proper education."

I told her everything my Mama had told me, which, of course, was the sum total of my knowledge of the subject. Somehow she was able to laugh at my unsophisticated dissertation without seeming insulting or derisive. Her laughter was infectious and soon we were giggling like schoolgirls, so to speak.

She embarked upon a lecture that lasted far in to the night, taking a risk of a good hard flogging if we were caught together in her bed, especially completely naked. She expanded upon everything Mama had taught me, but made certain that I learned the proper naughty vocabulary to describe things. She also told me of the joys that two girls are able to experience with each other as either a substitute for the embraces of a man, or for simple lascivious variety. Because of the lateness of the hour, she deferred a practical demonstration of the latter until the following evening.

I went to my own bed consumed with a nearly overwhelming craving to experience a fuck with a man's fat, stiff prick shoved well up inside of my cunt that replaced the heretofore nondescript tingling that I had been feeling in the lower part of my person.

The very next evening, after lights out, I felt my most private parts being touched and caressed by the hand of another. Apparently I have a naturally lewd nature, because Penny was surprised at how much moisture my cunny produced and how quickly. I despaired at ever learning to return her kind attentions, especially after the indescribable delight I experienced when she brought down my very first tribute to Venus with her lips and tongue applied to my clit. My eagerness to try to return the pleasure given overcame the natural reluctance of a girl who has never tasted the sweetness of the morsel between another girl's legs to kiss in that way.

Penny was effusively appreciative of my efforts, partly due to her natural graciousness I was certain. But she was very convincing when she told me that I had an innate talent for the gamahuche and that she would be very careful not to tell the other girls of my abilities. She said she was simply being selfish in that regard, as she wanted me all to herself.

Of course, she was unable to keep all a secret for long in such a close knit society, and soon Saturday night orgies with six or eight girls became a regular activity. Many times I woke on a Sunday morning with my cunny a little sore from overuse and the muscles of my tongue aching.

I have digressed from my story a bit, dear reader, but the events upcoming would make little sense without your understanding of my background. As I had said, Penny and I were the only pupils remaining at school over the holidays.

The rest of the girls had departed either the previous evening, or early this Saturday morning. Penny and I consoled ourselves with a mutual gamahuche during which we each spent three times, but even that lovely game gets a bit tedious when it is a steady diet. Penny said she wanted to read a bit, so I got up and went out of the room to take a walk for three-quarters of an hour or so.

My meanderings took me down a hallway leading past the Headmaster's office. As I approached I noticed the door slightly ajar, and a murmur of voices within. I crept up quietly to listen.

"My God, Helena! Your cunt clasps my prick like a vice! I daresay that new girl, what is her name, Fanny? Even she couldn't have a tighter sheath."

"Helena?" I thought to myself, "why that is Mrs. Slapsbum's given name. Headmaster Harcourt has his cock in her cunt!"

He roared when he came, crying out "Ai! Ai! Ai!" and drowning out Mrs. Slapsbum's sighs of delight when his gush of warm seed splashed against the opening to her womb and set off her spend.

I was mesmerized by the sound of their coupling and stood rooted to the spot. I didn't even have the presence of mind to slip a hand up under my skirt and frig my now very tingly slit.

"Well, as delicious as that was, Helena, I'm damned if I'm not disappointed that this time of year has arrived. With most of the girls on holiday, and the two remaining being such well-behaved young ladies, there is simply no one to attend punishment drill. You know what a letch I have for the girl's naked pink bottoms and unfledged cunnies that you so carefully display for my delight when you horse the girls to flog them."

"Yes, Samuel, I do know, and I feel the deprivation quite deeply myself. You know how excited I get when I have the opportunity to turn one of those little pink bottoms into a bright red ones by judicious application of the rod. I suppose I shall have to tie up a nice birch rod for you to use on my bum as a poor substitute for the genuine article."

"Ah, my dear, you are a love, and perhaps next week, if neither Fanny nor Penelope manage to give offense and earn a flogging, I may be so sharp set that nothing but excoriating your beautiful broad bum will do."

"In the meantime dear Samuel, you know that all three of my openings are at your disposal anytime you may desire relief."

"Yes, my sweet pet, I know it too well. Look, I am raising another cockstand that won't be able to choose between spending in your arse or in your pretty mouth."

I made up my mind in the moments it took for them to have this last conversation. I knew that I really should go back and discuss my intended action with Penny, but I also knew that if I didn't proceed immediately, I would never again have the courage. I knocked on the door.

"W-w-who is it?," a voice, clearly the Headmaster's called out. His question was accompanied by the rustle of clothing hurriedly being donned.

"It is Fanny, Sir."

Mumbled whispers came from within that preceded, "One moment, young lady."

I stood patiently listening to further rustling of cloth as the pair made themselves presentable. It did not dawn on me that the Headmaster may be a bit piqued because I interrupted him about to house his stiff prick in either Mrs. Slapsbum's mouth or bottom hole. Presently I heard, "Come in."

I entered the office with no little trepidation, and was greeted by two very stern faces on the two people in the world who currently had absolute authority over me. I stood, trembling, and waited for permission to speak.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.