Sex Dare: Can I Eat Your Pussy? - Cover

Sex Dare: Can I Eat Your Pussy?

by Hungry Guy

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Fiction Story: A sex dare turns into a romp (but this is a web site for erotic stories, what ELSE did you think would happen as a result of a sex dare???)

Tags: Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   School  

Foreword: This is a work of fiction. None of the people in this story are real. None of these events ever happened. This story is nothing more than words that came from my imagination. Any similarity to any real people, places, or events is purely coincidental.

Operators of erotic story web sites, whether free or fee-based, have my permission to post my stories for public reading, provided that credit is given to "Hungry Guy" as the author, and as long as you don't make changes other than fixing typos. Even beware of fixing typos, for I occasionally use local slang and dialects that may be flagged by your spell checker. Thanks.

All my stories can be found on: http://www.asstr.org/~HungryGuy.


The dorms were quiet for a Friday night. But then, everyone was downtown drinking except for the geeks. Wendell was at his desk diligently studying for his biology exam on Monday.

Wendell's roommate, Tom, chose that particular moment to come in, throw his books down, and flop back on his bed.

"Hi, Tom. Tough class?"

"Yeah, I'm beat."

"So you staying in tonight?"

"What? You kidding? A bunch of us are going downtown in a little bit. Why don't you come with us? Friday night is no time to have your nose in a book."

"I don't know, Tom. I got a big test on Monday."

"C'mon dude, you got all weekend to study. It'll do your mind some good to get out and have some fun before you hit the books."

Tom was always asking him to come downtown Friday night, and Wendell sometimes felt guilty that he always had something serious to do, either a test, paper, or project coming up.

"Okay," Wendell said, "next week is pretty light -- just that one test on Monday. I can go down to the library tomorrow and Sunday. I guess I can go with you guys."

"Great!" Tom sat up in his bed. "Let's go."

Wendell followed Tom down stairs and out in front of Friedman Hall. Gary, Larry, and Bob were waiting there.

"Hey, Wendell!" Larry called out. "Coming downtown with us?"

"Sure, why not?" Wendell asked back.

A moment later, they were walking across the quad, past the Commons, and onto the street. It was several blocks to Nobody's Inn, and it was pretty packed when they got there.

They crowded in the pack of people waiting at the bar and eventually ordered their beers and then headed across the room to a less crowded corner.

"Hey Gary," Larry said pointing to a cute blonde in black spandex and a halter-top, "there's that girl again. Ask her for a blow job again."

"I don't know man," Gary answered. "The way she screeched last time."

They both laughed.

"You guys ask girls for blow jobs?" Wendell asked.

"Yeah," Tom said. "None of us ever got one that way, though."

"C'mon Gary," Larry persisted. "Go and ask her again. I want to hear her scream again."

This time, Gary headed off in the girl's direction. Wendell watched as he walked up to her and said something to her. She yelped and Gary hurried back to the group of guys bent over in laughter.

Gary smacked Larry on the shoulder and said, "Okay, dude, now you gotta go ask, uhm..." Gary looked around the crowded bar for a few moments and pointed at a cute girl with short black hair and glasses, "that girl in glasses if you can eat her pussy."

Larry headed off, over to the girl. Wendell watched as he said something to her. She kicked him in the shins and walked away. Like Gary, Larry walked back to the group of guys doubled over with laughter, and a slight limp.

"Hey Wendell, pick out a girl for your roommate to ask something," Bon said with a laugh.

Wendell shrugged and looked around. He noticed Kathy standing alone by the food window waiting for a pizza or something. He had asked her out a few weeks ago, and she had turned him down saying that she had to walk her dog.

Pointing to Kathy, Wendell said to Tom, "See that girl in the short black leather skirt and ultra-tight white sweater?"

"Yeah," Tom answered.

"Ooooh," the other guys all said together, "good one, Wendell!"

"Go ask her?"

"Ask her what?" he laughed.

"Hmm," Wendell paused, "ask her if you can suck her tits."

"No problem," Tom said and headed off to the girl.

Again, Wendell watched as Tom approached her, said something to her, she slapped him, and he returned to the group laughing.

When Tom returned, they all asked him what she said to him.

"She just told me to fuck off. Now it's your turn Wendell."

"Yeah, I figured." Wendell knew that he'd be expected to do it too, but it felt good to be included with the guys, even if it was a stupid sophomoric game. "I'm ready."

Tom looked around for a moment and pointed off in another direction. "See that black girl over there?"

"Yeah," Wendell answered.

"Ask her if you can eat her pussy?"

"Sure," Wendell answered.

Wendell thought about just saying, "Hi," and returning to the group, but they'd probably know that he didn't say it if she didn't react. She was with two other friends, and he walked up to the black amazon in red spandex pants, pink tank top, and long hair all in braids.

"Hi," he said to her as he walked up to her.

"Yeah! What you want?" she asked back.

"Uhm, my friends are daring each other to say stuff to women. I just want to ask you something stupid, then I'll leave you alone. Promise."

"What you want to ask?" she asked.

"Can I eat your pussy?"

Her two friends laughed when he said that. He had turned and started to head back to his friends when she grabbed his arm and said, "Sure."

"What?" he asked after he spun around to her again.

"Yeah, you can eat my pussy."

"What? It was just a joke. You really want me to?"

"Yeah."

"Uhm, okay. Where?" he asked.

She grabbed him by the arm, said, "See ya later sista's," and walked him to the door. He quickly looked behind him at his friends, and they were all standing there, jaws dropped as this black amazon lead him through the bar.

He looked back at the guys one again just as she led him out the door, and they all give him the thumbs up.

Once outside, he asked again, "Were?"

"I live jus down the street from here," she said.

"Okay," Wendell said. "Anyway, I'm Wendell."

"Lovelace," she said.

"Really? Pretty name."

"Thanks."

Still holding his arm tightly, she led him down the street a few blocks and entered a door between two stores that led to stairs up to apartments above.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.