Cream Pie Plus

by JAD

Copyright© 2003 by JAD

Erotica Sex Story: This is a True Story of my wife becoming my Mistress and making me her sex slave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story   Slut Wife   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation   Swinging   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   .

Chapter 1

If you've read my story "The Ultimate - Living My Fantasy" you will have read about my wife. She goes by the name of "V". She is very attractive and a lot of fun to be married to. Over the years we have tried role-playing to spice up our sex lives. Usually, because she can be somewhat submissive, she has been my sex slave. Although, several years ago I tried to get her to be my Mistress, and treat me as her sex slave. At first it looked like she wanted to play the part. Then she asked me to write the part that I wanted her to play. And since I'd had a long-standing desire to actually watch her being fucked by another man, I wrote that into the scene. I also went on to say that I wanted to go down on him and her after they fucked, and clean his cock with my month, then suck and lick her pussy. She couldn't believe that I'd actually want to lick her pussy after she had been fucked and said she didn't think she'd make a good mistress, after all. So we dropped that idea and went onto other things.


Several years went by as we continued with our lives. My wife had always been very welling to be my sex slave. Her favorite positions for having sex are the missionary and doggie styles, although as my slave, she did try other things when I prompted her. At the time, besides writing my first story "The Ultimate - Living My Fantasy", I was setting up a scene to introduce another man into our sex lives. But, before I was able to put it into play, one Friday evening, when I arrived home from work, my wife met me at the door. She always met me at the door when I came home, But that night she was wearing a very thin (almost transparent) see through blouse and one of her half shelf bras. I could easily make out her nipples and breasts, which I always love to look at and play with. She also had on a fairly short skirt and hi-heeled shoes. As she kissed me, one of her hands went down and cupped my balls, then rubbed against my penis, which was rapidly becoming hard. With the other hand, she opened my shirt and started playing with my nipples. I have very long and large nipples, which I love her to pull and play with. She then told me that I was going to be her sex slave for the weekend, starting tonight. And if things worked out the way she expected them too, she might make out a contract that she expected my to sign and become her sex slave for all eternity. You see, several months ago, on a whim, I had drawn up a simple contract for my wife to sign. It gave me all rights to her body and the right to tell her what to wear whenever we went out. She also was giving a safe word, which she could use if she felt threatened with anything I may want her to do. If the safe word was used though, the contract would immediately become void. But, the part she was playing tonight was a side of her I'd never seen. Because as I mentioned above, she really is submissive in nature. So I couldn't understand where this was coming from. She went onto say that when I had tried to get her to be my mistress, serveral years ago, she hadn't at the time, realized how much I really wanted to be her slave. But after reading my latest story on the Internet, she had come to realize how much I really wanted her to take control. She also said she would expect me to continue writing chapters to my first stories, as she wanted to get idea's as to what I would enjoy having her do to me. And at the same time, she would and could enjoy herself.


I was then instructed to go downstairs to our bedroom, get undressed and take a shower. While I was showering, she would lay out the things I would be expected to wear for the weekend. After my shower, I dried off and went into the bedroom. On the bed was a collar with a lock, two wrist cuffs w/locks and ankle cuffs w/locks. Each cuff also had a small ring attached to it. There were no other clothes. Although there was a pair of sandals for me to wear. My new Mistress (wife) was sitting on the bed waiting for me. She told me to put all the cuffs on and then she locked each on into place. She then had me go back into the bathroom, where she proceeded to give me several enemas. After she felt I was sufficiently cleaned out, she took me back into the bedroom where she attached a lightweight chain to my collar. The chain had a leather loop attached to one end. All this was done with very little speaking. Although as far as I was concerned we were only role-playing, but I was soon to learn that she was taking all of it very seriously. She then said we were going upstairs because she had someone she wanted me to meet.


She then led me upstairs and into the living room. I was momentarily shocked, because when we go into the room, there was a man and woman sitting on one of the couches. Here I was completely nude with a slave collar around my neck, while everyone else was fully dressed. I would have thought I'd be embarrassed, but instead I because so turned on that my penis became rigid and very hard. That should have embarrassed me even more! But for some reason it didn't. My wife then said, "Eric, this is my husband/slave. As of now you can just think of him as my sex slave." "Slave, this is my new boyfriend. He has wanted to get in bed with me for months, and now that I know what you want me to do, I know I won't be hurting you. So by you becoming my slave, he is going to get the chance." "This is his wife "Andora". "Both of them are "BI", which should give you some idea as to what is going to happen tonight, and all this weekend." "We'll find out just how much you like sucking cock and licking pussy." "And don't worry I going to let you cum. I think it will be a real treat to watch you masturbate, several times this weekend."


Chapter 2

Eric got up and came over to us, where he took my balls in his hand. "He's doesn't have very big balls, does he!"

"But, it looks like his cock is large enough, for most things". Then my Mistress said,"Your going to have to wait and see, for your self."

"Now it's time to eat, so why don't we all go to the living room and eat dinner. We can continue with the fun afterwards." While we were at the table, Andorra kept playing with me. By the time we finished, my balls really hurt from not being able to cum. My Mistress then instructed me to clean up the dishes while the three of them went into the living room. I could hear them laughing, then things got quite, I could only assume they were kissing and fucking each other. I wanted so much to make myself cum too, but didn't have permission, so thought I'd better not.


When I got through in the kitchen, I went into the living room. My Mistress was sucking on Eric's cock while Andorra was licking her pussy. From the flushed look of my Mistress, I'd say she was cuming quite often. Just about then Eric said he was about to cum. He called my wife a great cocksucker and said he doubted that her slave could do any better. I then saw him pumping a hot load of cum into her mouth. Although she looked like she was swallowing it as fast as she could, some was running down her chin. Andorra then looked up and told me to get over there and lick the cum from my wife's chin. "And don't mess any!" This was the first time I had tasted another man's cum, besides my own, and it didn't taste bad at all. In fact I was looking forward to sucking his cock. I then was told to clean his cock and balls with my mouth, and get him hard again so he could fuck Andorra. My Mistress told me to fuck her pussy but not to come inside of her. In fact, I wasn't to cum! Period! She was so worked up, that it was easy making her cum. She's always been one to come serveral times before I did, and now was not an exception. My balls were even more sore. I needed to cum, bad! Eric was fucking his wife, and kept calling her his cocksucking whore, even though he was in her cunt. That seemed to turn her on more. When he started cuming, he pulled out and squirted his cum on her stomach and breasts. He then used his hand to spread it all around. As well as in and around her pussy. I was amazed that someone that had just cum in my wife's mouth could have so much cum to spread on his wife. I was then ordered to lick the cum off his hands and Andorra's body. Mum, good! She has nice full breasts (38C) and great looking tits, and I enjoyed licking and sucking on them as well as cleaning out her pussy. She actually thanked me when I was through.


My Mistress then said she thought it would be fun to take me for a walk, so everyone got dressed, except me, of course. Boy was I glad it was still warm outside. I've always liked wearing very few clothes, or even going nude, outdoors whenever possible, but am not interested in freezing. I was hooked up to my leash, again, and then we went outdoors. Now, let me explain something to you. We don't live in the city. We are out in the rural area. You drive down the road leading to our home and you can't see most of the neighbor's homes from the drive. Many of them walk along the road at all hours of the day and I know all of them. To be seen nude, being led by a leash, would be humiliating as well as embarrassing. As I'm sure my Mistress was aware of. I don't think she even gave a thought as to what our neighbors would think, if they saw her leading me. She led me and the rest followed her up the road. When we came to our mailbox, she made me stand in the middle of the road and masturbate. She said I couldn't move until I had cum. As much as I needed to cum, do you think I could? NO! Even though I tried and tried. I was getting desperate when I saw headlights coming further up the road. I then started getting scared. What would our neighbors think seeing me in the middle of the road masturbating? Just as the vehicle's headlights started lighting up the area around us, my Mistress moved me off the side of the road and Eric and Andorra, stepped in front of me. Even though I was still held by a leash; I was far enough to the side that when the car stopped and the neighbor talked to my wife, he couldn't really see me. My wife told him she, and friends, were walking the dog. About that time I started cuming like mad. I pumped load after load of cum, and some of it landed on Andorra's hand. She jumped and said something like, "You're now going to have to lick my hand and clean that off". The neighbor heard her say that, and asked what the problem was. He asked, "Did you just say something?" She said "Yes. I'm just talking to the dog." He then said he had to be going as his dinner was waiting. "Say hello to your husband, V." They then made me get down on all fours, since they now thought it funny that I was referred to as a dog. I then had to lick the cum off Andorra's hand. My Mistress led me a little ways up the street and then off to the side of the road and into the woods. I don't know how far we went, but it was no fun crawling along on my knees and hands. A little while later she stopped and made me get up and put my back to a nearby tree. She had bought some rope out earlier in the day that I didn't know about, which she used to tie me up with. Then she said they were going to leave me there for a while, and the three of them were going back to the house to play. She said she would come and get me some time later. Just before they left, my wife put a blindfold over my eyes. "This way you won't see who is looking at you, if anyone does." What I didn't know was that anyone walking up the road would have a direct line of vision, to see me, if they looked in my direction. A little while later (probably just a few minutes) I heard someone walking along the road. When I heard their daughter say something to her mother, I new exactly who they were. I'd often fantasized about sleeping with her mother. She is a very attractive woman. As they approached the point where I was, I held my breath. I didn't want anyone seeing me. Little did I know that would have a clear vision of me. As they continued up the street, I had no way of knowing whether they had looked towards me or not. Then a car went by. At first it didn't appear that it would stop as it continued down the street. Then I heard the car stop and start to back up. I could hear it stop not too far from me. Through my mask I could see a dim lite, like perhaps a flashlight, and it looked like it was pointed right at me. They couldn't help but see me standing there, tied to the tree. I thought I would die of shame! Then I heard what sounded like a car door opening. I could hear someone coming towards me. My, my, who do we have here? I hardly recognized you without any clothes on, JAD! And you're wearing a collar and cuffs. "V" must really have you trained. Are you a good little slave for her? She then ran her hand across my chest, down between my legs and played with my cock and balls. It felt so good that I knew I would cum if she kept it up. She said "I'll tell you what, I won't mention this to anyone, but tomorrow I want you to make some excuse and come over to my place. Everyone will be gone for the day, except me. You can entertain me! Deal?"

"If not, I saw someone walking up the road, with their children, a few minutes ago and will go catch them and have them come back to see you." I knew who she was talking about, of course and didn't want them to see me, so told her it was a deal. She said, "Come Nude and be wearing your collar and cuffs." I told her that would be no problem because I thought my mistress intended on keeping me looking this way, all weekend.


She then left, but not before first taking my cock into her mouth and sucking on it for a few minutes. My moaning must have made her stop, as she said she didn't want me to cum. Then a little while later I heard the same family coming back down the road. They again passed me and proceeded home. I knew who they were and didn't want a repeat like the last neighbor. They had been gone about twenty minutes when I again heard footsteps. Only this time, whoever it was, didn't walk by, they immediately turned towards me. In walked another neighbor. She came up to me, shined her flashlight in my face and said Hi Jad!. How did you ever get in this predicament? Is "V" your Mistress? "Boy, I've wanted to fuck you for ages, but never dreamed you would be into this type of lifestyle. Goes to show we don't know our neighbor as well as we think, do we!"

"I thought I saw Betsy's car stopped here."

"Did she see you also?" Yes, I said. She then slapped my face. "Don't ever talk to me without ending your sentences with "Yes, Mistress!" You now have at least two Mistress's and unless I mess my guess, you have three". Right? Yes Mistress!. "Baby, look at your nipples, they are so long."

"Have you always had them, or did you do something to make them this long?". I stretched them until they because this long, Mistress. They are now over _ inches long, Mistress. She said "I'm going to see if "V" has any plans to have them pierced. They would look so good with rings, in them". "And we could have so much fun with you."

"Baby, you'll like me being your Mistress, You'll get to suck on my pussy and nipples."

"I'll have to see if "V" wants to get a few of the neighbor women together and we can have a party with you."

"In fact, you will be the party"

"Won't that be fun!"

"You can be our server and serve whatever we desire."

"Hold still now, I'm going to remove my skirt and fuck you while you are tied up." Mistress, if you untie me, I will fuck you good, in your cunt, then suck all my cum out of you". That way you won't have to worry about you husband finding out someone else fucked you. "No, not this time, I'm going to fuck you the way you are."

"My husband won't know the difference anyway, because I will go home and have him fuck me immediately. He'll just think I'm extra hot for him." As she was fucking me, we heard her daughter's voice, "Mother, what are you doing?"

"Let me see!"

"Oh Mommy, can I fuck him too?"

"Being tied up like this, makes it easy for us to use him." I could hear her daughter stripping. I couldn't believe this was happening. Her mother told her that she didn't think I would be able to cum again, soon, as I had just filled her pussy full of cum. But, that I was coming over to the house tomorrow and they could both have fun with me then.


It wasn't too long after this, that we all heard someone else coming. It turned out to be my wife. Before she got there, both mother and daughter said they needed to hide because they didn't want to be found, yet. I assumed they grabbed their clothes and hid in the bushes. My wife come up to me and asked if I had been a good boy. She took off my mask and kissed me. She then ran her hand down onto my cock and noticed that it was wet, and bent down to see what it was. When she took me into her mouth, I'm sure she could taste someone else's pussy juice. She didn't appear to be concerned though and said it looks like someone else has enjoyed you, this evening. I wander who it was? She then untied me and led me home. She let me walk this time and didn't make me crawl on all fours. As we were walking home, she told me that when we got to the house, I would be expected to go down on Eric and deep throat him, and make him come in my mouth. I was not to let any cum leak out, but had to swallow it all. I then was to suck and lick Andorra's pussy until she came. Then my Mistress's pussy. Once they all had cum at least once, I would be able to masturbate in front of them, until I came. I then had to lick up all my cum. Once that was accomplished, we all would go to bed. Tomorrow was going to be a busy day! She also said, she wanted to try and find out who had seen me and see if they would like to use me for their purposes also. As far as I was concerned, so far I was having a lot of fun being controlled by my wife.


Chapter 3

Once all the licking and sucking was done, I was completely worn out, and was looking forward to a full nights sleep. But first I found out that they had eaten dinner and I would have to be satisfied with what was left. After eating I had to clean up the dishes while they all went to bed. It took a bit longer than usual because my beautiful wife decided that I needed an enema first, she then plugged my ass hole with a large butt plug. I finally got to bed around midnight, butt plug and all.


Sometime in the early morning hour I was brought awake with Eric fucking my ass hole. It felt like a telephone pole was being pushed in and out of my ass. I didn't it feeling that big when I was sucking on it last night and sliding it down my throat. My wife was trying to get under me to give me a blowjob and Andorra was once again kissing me and playing with my nipples. She said she just loved their length and really liked pulling on them. It felt good to me also. Because I haven't been fucked in the ass very often I am rather tight and it didn't take Eric long to cum. He then went off to take a shower. My Mistress said the three of us, Andorra, myself and my Mistress, would take a shower together. They wanted to give me a body shave. I don't know what happened to the butt plug but guessed I'd probably wear it again, sooner or later.


Once Eric was through with his shower, he commented that he wished he'd had some female company also. My Mistress reminded him that he had been asked to join the rest of us but he had said no. So he had to shower alone. The two women then led me into the bathroom and we got into the shower. It's a pretty good size shower and holds up to six people at once. It has several shower heads, so every two people have a shower head to themselves. Then Andorra placed nipple clamps on my nipples. Thank goodness they weren't the alligator clip kind. Those hurt because I've tried them. Anyway, she said she wanted to see if my nipples would stretch out any longer. She had put a long rubber band on both clips and was pulling them out as far as they could go. This made me get a hard on, almost immediately. This prompted my Mistress to wrap her hand around my hard on and start masturbating me. It really felt good. I was getting close to coming and she "you'd better not come yet". She really has developed a way to put me in my place. So even though I was enjoying the stimulation, I was unable to cum. Then Andorra dropped down onto her knees and took me in her mouth. She also pulled my nipples down hard when she did that. My wife then said I could cum when I felt my cock sliding down Andorra's throat. And boy did I cum! Putting clamps on my nipples make them very sensitive, of course. And for hours afterwards, whenever they are touched and played with, it sends pleasurable sensations out in all direction on my body. While they are being played with, in this condition, I feel like I'm a bowl full of jelly.


Meanwhile, our neighbor Betsy had come over to talk to V. She caught Eric in the living room masturbating. Not to loose a chance at being fucked, she got Eric to put his cock in her very wet pussy. We heard her all the way in the bathroom. "Yes fuck me, I need your cock so bad" Ohh it feels so good". "Aghhh I'm cuming". He had pumped what looked like gallons into her. When we came into the living room, I got to go down on her and get more cream pie. I'm finding I really enjoy it, and want much, much more. After she settled down, she asked my Mistress if she could borrow me for a few hours this afternoon. She said Karla (the neighbor with the daughter that caught me last night) was having a party for several of their friends and the two of them wanted to use me as their maid. My Mistress said it would be all right, providing they made me lick all their pussies and make them cum. If I couldn't get someone to cum, I was to be spanked. Or they could spank me even if they all came. She said I would probably need to be put in my place once in a while because I seemed to be pretty pleased with myself for servicing her, Eric's wife and Eric.


So I left with Betsy. She asked me if I'd had breakfast. I told her, "just your cream pie." She laughed at that and said when we got to her place she would fix me something. When we walked in the door, her husband was sitting, watching a football game. He glanced up but didn't say a ward. He acted like he saw stuff like this all the time. His wife, bringing home a naked neighbor. He did say Hi to me and mentioned it was nice to see me again. Betsy asked him if he'd like a blow job and he said sure. So I had to kneel in front of him and make him cum. It wasn't too hard. First of all he was only about four inches long when hard. And he acted like he hadn't ever had one before, which as Betsy pointed out, he hadn't. Regardless of the size of his cock though, he did shoot a large amount of cum into my mouth. Betsy said she never went down on him. But he always had to go down on her. But now that she knew I was such a good cocksucker, she said she would check with V and see if I couldn't service her husband on a regular basis. I would also be able to fuck her at the same time. She said he really was a good pussy lover. And he always made he cum. One time she made him service twelve of her friends. They were at a hotel downtown and he had to get under the table a lick them until each of them climaxed. I wander what the waitress and waiter thought when these women were having organisms around the tables they were waiting on. Betsy took me into her bedroom and showed me the maid uniform I had to wear. There was a blouse with nipple holes cut out where my nipples are. Garter belt with white nylons. NO panties, but I did have to wear a pair of hi-heels. And I had to wear a while apron. After I got all these things on, my penis stuck straight out and pushed on the apron. She said normally they would draw straws, before starting their card game, and the woman with the longest straw was the maid for the day. They loved touching and sucking her clit. Even licking her to a climax. The only difference today was, that I would be the maid. She said all the women would be sucking my cock, but that I couldn't come until Karla said I could, since it was her home we would be in. And like my Mistress had ordered, I would be required to make them all come with my month. She then said let's go back in the kitchen and I will get you something to eat.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.