Summers with Daddy - Cover

Summers with Daddy

by L.A. Wicker

Copyright© 2003 by L.A. Wicker

Erotica Sex Story: Very hot tale of a Daddy and his very sexy daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Father   Daughter   Rough   Torture   First   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Size   .

"John, Brooke told me she would meet you by pool area number seven." Bob Thompson said as he threw this smelly gym bag down on the bench. "John, can I ask a very serious question without you getting mad at me?" Bob asked as he looked to his longtime friend.

John looked back at Bob wondering what the hell he was talking about. "You know you can ask me anything." John replied, seeing a funny look on his friends' face.

"I don't want you getting mad at me," Bob said as he thought of a good way to phrase his next sentence. "OK, don't get mad, here goes, Brooke is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life. I know she's your daughter, but do you ever think of fucking her? The way you two look at each other kinda makes me wonder." Bob added with great hesitation hoping his friend wouldn't kill him.

John turned to his friend and with a shocked voiced he asked, "How do we look at each other?" Sure John always enjoyed looking at her, but any man she had ever come across looked at her the same way, with shock and wonder of her beauty. Not many women in the world even came close to her.

"Sometimes, all the time you two look at each other like you are madly in love with each other. John, do you two make love?" Bob asked with fear of losing his friendship with John, and of being killed.

John couldn't believe his friend had asked such a question. "Do you really think that? That I'd fuck my own daughter?" John said to this friend as he sat down across from him. "I'll tell you right now, I never have. I came very close the night of her 16th birthday and truthfully, hell yes, I think about it day and night when she comes to visit with me. If I didn't, there would be something wrong with me." John replied feeling his big cock coming to life in his shorts. John wanted to tell Bob all the many hours of fun that he and Brooke shared, but he had promised Brooke not to tell anyone.

Bob couldn't believe what his friend had just told him, but he knew John was a very good father and ladies' man. "John I can't blame you at all, if I had the entire summer with her I don't think I would have the strength to stay away from her. I don't know how you do it." Bob replied thinking of Brooke and her beautiful body.

"The last three women I had the pleasure of fucking, found out how I would fuck her." John laughed as he thought of the good fucking that he had given the three women. "I kinda felt bad thinking about her while I was using them, but I came like a horse! I felt good!" John added as he thought back.

Bob laughed as he heard John and replied, "I wouldn't have the strength, don't get mad, but I would try to fuck her day and night. I get hard if you even talk about her, if I hear her voice and when she's around, I feel like my cock will explode!" Bob said feeling his cock coming to life in his jeans.

John looked at his friend and couldn't believe what he had said. "Why don't you ask her out? She likes you, hell you never know until you try!" John said to his friend, but he knew Brooke didn't think of him that way. She thought of Bob like an uncle.

"I did last year when she came to see you, but she said she didn't think of me that way." Bob replied with a frown. He knew he wasn't a very good-looking man; he was short, a baldheaded and 40 pounds overweight.

John was surprised that Brooke hadn't told him about Bob. She told him of any of his friends that asked her out. John tried to think of something to say to his poor friend. "I'm sorry, but if she said no there's nothing I can do about it. As far as I know, I don't even think she dates." John said trying to think back to when her last date was. He knew it had been a very long time.

"It's a fucking shame if she doesn't! But on the other hand if she did there would be a line of men from here to New York!" Bob said as he burst out laughing. And he knew he would be one of the hopeful men in line.

John laughed at his friend and replied, "You got that right buddy! I think I would even wear a disguise and hoped she picked me!" he laughed again knowing he wouldn't have to do anything but tell her he wanted her. "I'll tell you something, but you have to swear that you won't ever tell her." John said to this friend with a very serious look on his face. "Every summer when she comes, she always meets a few nice girls. Since the summer she turned 16, I have had the pleasure of fucking most every one of her friends!" John said with a smile.

"You're fucking kidding me? Even Trisha? I would love to fuck her ass a few hours! She could be the future mother of my children." Bob laughed as he thought of John making love to all of Brooke's beautiful, young friends.

John knew this would drive poor Bob crazy. "I was with her the other night; she was one of the three that I was fucking while I thought of Brooke. I think she knows how I feel about Brooke and that I would fuck her if I ever got the chance." John replied as he stood up and walked to the sink. "One night a few months ago, I called Brooke's name while we were fucking like two dogs. Trisha asked me if I ever thought of fucking her and I told her yes. Then she told me something that shocked the shit of me, she told me I could call her Brooke, if I would pretend she was my daughter!"

"You're fucking joking? She wants to call her Brooke? And pretend you're her Dad? Damn John, I would love to be in your shoes for a week or two, oh fuck make it a year!" Bob laughed as he began to undress for his work out. He loved talking to his friend about all of his conquests, but he also had a few things to do today. "So, if you got the chance you'd fuck Brooke?" Bob asked his final question.

John turned from the sink and replied, "I would fuck that girl like it was my last time to be inside a woman. I would fuck her every way I could think of and dream up. And when I was finished, I would pray that somehow, some way that we could always be together." John said looking to his friend and the shocked look on his face. "That's right, I could take her as my woman and love her with all my heart and never look at another woman as long as I was alive." John added as a warm feeling ran through his heart. He had never really thought like that until just a moment ago. He knew all of his cheap one night stands never meant a thing; he was only trying to relieve his feelings for his own daughter.

Brooke stood outside the men's' locker room in shock as she heard her father's words. She didn't care about him making love to all of her friends, in fact that turned her on when they would tell her about him and how good he was in bed. But most of all, she loved hearing how it felt to have his extremely large cock deep inside their body. She loved him as a man, not her father. She hadn't let another boy or man touch her since the night of her 16th birthday.


"Daddy, since today is my birthday and I think I'm turning into a very sexy woman," she smiled and gave him an alluring look, "Would it be all right if I wore the see-through bikini that I bought today at the mall? I won't wear it if anyone is around, I'll just wear it for you!" Brooke said in one of the sexiest voices' that John had ever heard in his life. She carefully sat across his legs making sure her very attractive ass rested on his hardening cock.

John couldn't believe the change that had come over his only daughter, she was making him hard as a rock and he didn't know what to do about it. He looked into her beautiful blue eyes and replied, "You know if you wear that thing there's a very good chance that I'll be staring at you." he said running his hands through her long blond hair. "You are turning into a very beautiful woman and it will be very difficult not to look at you as a woman. And when I do, I don't want you to think I'm a pervert or getting mad at me," he added as his right hand moved to caress her wonderful ass and his left moved to her flat stomach. He love touching her all that he could, until now he had never had sexual feelings towards her.

Brooke loved having him touch her and wished he would touch her like he would one of the many women he dated. She knew it was wrong, but it did things to her body that she loved. Her large breasts and nipples would get so hard they would hurt just thinking of him touching her. Moisture would run from her virgin pussy like a country stream whenever he would hold her or tell her how pretty she was.

"I would never do either, Daddy. I think it will be hot having you look at me as a woman and not your daughter." she smiled leaning to give him a soft kiss on his mouth. As her lips touched his she couldn't help gasping for air as the excitement rushed through her young body. "Daddy, looking at me now, what part of me turns you on the most?" Brooke asked in a very seductive voice. She wanted to know what turned her Daddy on.

John couldn't believe her question, but what the hell he thought she was 16 and had a very good head on her shoulders and she should know very well what she was doing. "I guess I would have to say your hips and that wonderful ass of yours. I like how your hips sway from side to side as to walk and your ass the way it wiggles drives me fucking crazy!" John said as his right hand began to caress her ass through her thin shorts. He could feel her breathing increase with each of his loving caresses.

Brooke smiled when she heard what he said, she knew deep down his eyes were always on her young, tight ass. This year when it was time to come and see him, she cut off all of her jeans as short as possible and started to use her mother's exercise equipment to tone up her legs, hips and ass. "I thought I felt a pair of handsome eyes on my butt." she giggled thinking of her Daddy watching her young ass wiggle as she walked.

"Yes you do! I really enjoy when you borrow one of my T-shirts to wear at night. I love seeing all the sexy little panties you wear. It does make it hard for me to sleep, but in the long run it's worth it!" John said as his hand tried to move down the back of her tight shorts.

Brooke reached to unbutton her shorts, giving her Daddy the freedom to touch her burning flesh. She felt as if she would orgasm right in his arms if she didn't move away from him very soon. "Daddy, would you like me to wear them around the house with my little half shirts? I have a few pair that I was afraid you would get mad if I wore them." She whispered with lust feeling his hand move down the crack of her ass, sending waves of excitement through her body.

"Why would I get mad? Hell I get as hard as a rock just looking at you!" John replied enjoying the feel of her panties and very excited flesh on his hand.

Brooke loved having him touch her this way and she wanted more! Lots more! "Some of them are see through and the G-string kind. I wasn't sure if you would get mad at me or not." She whispered feeling her young body about to explode. Her nipples were harder than she had ever felt them before and her pussy was so wet it felt as if she had pissed herself.

John continued to caress her ass and replied, "I don't much care for the G string, but anything else would look wonderful on you!" he said as his left hand slowly moved to cover her left breast. He could feel her trembling with excitement as he began to roll her nipple through the thin bra that covered it.

Brooke lie in his arms enjoying the feel of her father slowly seducing her and she loved it. "Oh Daddy, I'm going to cum if you don't stop!" she moaned feeling the pressure between her legs reach an unbearable height. She jumped from his arms and said, "I have to go shower and put on the bikini for you. I'll meet you out by the pool." she said letting her shorts fall to the floor, exposing her ass to him for the first time without worrying she would get into trouble. As she walked away she made sure to give her hips a little more movement than normal.


John swam around the pool waiting for Brooke and wondered what was going to happen. Would he have the willpower to stay away from her or could he keep it down to just touching her beautiful body? He also knew this was going to kill his cock and knew he would need someone to help him relieve it.

Brooke made her way from the house and walked to the side of the pool. Her 5 ft. 10 in. body was shaking from head to toe at what was to come. She wanted her Daddy to turn her into a woman. Her size 36C breasts were hard with anticipation, moisture was already flowing from her virgin pussy, and she wondered if her Daddy would see it.

John turned to see the beautiful young woman standing by the pool. Her long blond hair lay across her shoulders just to her rounded breasts. The bikini couldn't hide the fact that her nipples were hard with eagerness. Looking down across her flat stomach to her slender hips John could see the bottom part of the bikini just did cover her virgin pussy. He also couldn't help but notice the very large moist spot on the front of the bikini bottom. His young daughter was horny and it was because of him.

"Are you going to stay in there or come out here and be with me?" Brooke asked in a little girl voice and she put out her lower lip. "I'm very lonely and need a handsome man to come and hold me," she added as she slightly spread her legs making sure her Daddy saw how wet he had made her.

John's cock became hard instantly and he quickly moved to the side of the pool and jumped out. He saw Brooke looking down and a big smile came across her face. "I guess that means you like my bikini?" Her small hand reached to hold John's hard cock and she moaned, "Daddy, if you like you can pull those off," she said in a very caring voice. "You know I wouldn't tell anybody what we do here tonight. Besides, you shouldn't have to keep something so big and beautiful hidden from someone that loves you like I do." Brooke added moving against John's hard cock.

"Oh girl are you trying to kill me or get me sent to prison for the rest of my life?" John moaned as he received her warm body in his arms, letting his stiff cock move between her legs and rested on her pussy. He couldn't believe what was going on and how his beautiful daughter had turned into such a vamp. "If I pull these off the only thing keeping me from going inside you would be this tiny thing covering you," he whispered moving his fingers between her legs and gently touched her.

Brooke softly moaned as her Daddy touched her most private place. Her knees weakened and her heart raced with excitement. "Daddy, please take them off and let me see you," she whimpered reaching to pull down his shorts. "We can do so many things without making it together. Back home I know a girl that does everything with her Daddy and she loves it! They sleep together, take baths together and they find their relief masturbating each other." she said looking into his eyes and completely pulled down his shorts, exposing his very long and thick cock to his young daughter.

"Oh baby! This is going to kill me," he moaned pulling her against him and letting his bare cock push against her wet and very heated pussy. He thought of what she had told him about her friend and then said, "Honey the only thing that would bother me is as much as I love you now, it would kill me when you go home and had other guys trying to get you." John added moving his hands to each of her firm ass cheeks. He could feel her wetness and heat covering his hard penis as it lay against her pussy.

Brooke lay against his body and listened to his words, it warmed her insides just knowing he was considering her offer to give herself to him. She looked into his eyes and replied, "Daddy, if we agreed to be like my friend, I would never let another guy touch me again. And, I would save myself just for you." Brooke said as tears formed in her eyes and ran down her beautiful face. She had offered him her most prized and personal possession she only hoped that he wanted her.

John bent down and pulled her into his arms, one hand behind her back and one on her firm ass, he carried her to a double chair and laid her on it. He moved beside her and pulled her back into his arms, letting his hard cock move between her legs just like before. "You would save yourself for your father? You would want me to be your first lover?" he asked reaching behind her to untie her flimsy bikini top. He pulled it from her rounded breasts and could see her hard nipples.

Brooke gasped for air as John exposed her breasts and she hoped he would play and suck them just like her friend Tammy said her father did with hers. Brooke took her father's right hand and gently placed it on her right breast. "Yes I would save myself for you if I knew there was a chance you would keep me as your woman. I don't just want you to make love with me; I want to be with you forever!" Brook said as more tears ran down her face. She wanted her father as her lover and to be by his side forever.

John pulled her on top of his body and began kissing her with more passion than he had ever felt as life. His big hands moved to her firm ass and he began to grind her young pussy into his hard cock. If he happened to enter her, oh well, he would make her dream come true on the night of her birthday. He lifted his hips and ground into her wet pussy as hard as he could, not caring if it went inside her or not. This gorgeous young girl had driven him into a frenzy and she was his beautiful daughter.

Brooke responded to her father with lust and passion beyond her wildest dreams of him. She kissed him with her limited knowledge and only hoped it pleased him. "Daddy!" Brooke screamed. "Make me cum! I'm on fire!" she moaned out as she climbed off of him and lay beside him. Spreading her legs as wide as possible she moaned, "Daddy, take me," she looked into eyes and saw something she had never seen before, the look of a man about to make love to a beautiful young girl.

John moved above his beautiful daughter and slowly pulled off her tiny bikini bottom, exposing bare her virgin pussy for the first time. John looked at the beautiful young girl lying before him he wanted her more than anything did, but she was his daughter. He moved over her body and gently lie across her making sure his hard cock rested on her wet pussy.

"Oh baby, I can't! You're too young, when you're 18; I'll make all your dreams come true. But for now, we can do anything except that. We can play all you want, but I can't go inside you." John said to Brooke as his big hands caressed her tender nipples.

Tears ran down her pretty face as she heard her father's words. "Please it Daddy, it wants you deep inside, fucking it as hard as you can! And I want you to turn me into your woman!" Brooke sobbed enjoying the feel of his large, hard cock against her burning virgin pussy and wished he would ram his cock deep inside her and put out the horrible flame and desires that occupied her mind. "Do anything, just make me cum!" she cried out thrusting her hips against his swollen cock, just hoping that it would slide into her body and make her his woman.

John moved against her, enjoying the feel of her bare pussy and the wetness that flowed from her body. He knew with her being a virgin it would take a lot of force before he could enter her, so he moved all around her trying to give her the relief she begged for. His long cock pointed up, moving between her slick and excited folds of tender flesh. He moved just as if he were inside Brooke, her young body responded by moving in perfect synchronization with him.

"Oh Daddy, it feels so good! Your big cock rubbing my pussy, it so hard, so fat and its mine!" Brooke cried out as her hips matched John's every move against her body. She could feel her orgasm building as her Daddy moved his long cock against her heated flesh and her very hard clit. "Hold me Daddy! I'M CUMING!" Brooke screamed out in the night air as her loving father brought her the first of many, many wonderful orgasms.


Brooke ran back through the gym as fast as she could go to the woman's locker room. She quickly opened her locker, changed into a bikini that she had been saving to surprise her Dad with some other time, but after hearing his words about her she knew the time was right, and she planned on having her dream come true.

Her body was on fire, for some reason when she got there last week got he hadn't played or touched her one time. Now she knew why, he wanted her as badly as she wanted him. "Daddy, today you're not getting away from me!" She whispered to herself and ran back to the pool area, waiting for the man of her dreams.

Brooke sat in the warm pool water as John walked in, "Daddy, lock the door I don't want anyone interrupting us. You're not going to get away from me today!" she stood exposing her body to her father. The see-through bikini clung to her body in such a way that no man would be able to refuse her. It wrapped around her full, excited breasts allowing her nipples to be seen with ease. The bottom just did come to the top of her swollen pussy slit and clung against her heated folds of flesh. Brooke walked across the small pool reaching up; she pulled down her father's small swimming trunks.

John looked down to the beautiful woman in the water and could see the lust in her eyes. He had hoped that she had outgrown her dream of seducing him, but from the look in her beautiful eyes he knew today, that he would be breaking this sacred vow between a father and daughter.

His cock responded with great eagerness as she smiled up to him, "Little girl, I was hoping your little fantasy was gone by now. This is the last time I'm ever going ask this again, are you sure you want me to take you?" he asked lowering himself to the side of the pool. His hard cock stood straight up in the air as Brooke moved against him and engulfed his cock deep into her mouth. "Well, I take this as a big yes!" he moaned out watching his beautiful daughter sucking his hard cock. She had always given him the best blowjobs a man could ever dream of.

Brooke pulled from her father's straining cock and asked, "Daddy, which of my friends did you enjoy fucking the most?" She smiled when she saw the shocked look on his face. "Don't worry about it; I knew you would have to be with other women. I didn't expect you to wait so long to have me, but I want you to know I'm still your little girl!" She smiled again and she swallowed his cock down her throat.

John caressed her beautiful hair and thought of what girl had been the best. After a few seconds of thought it came to him. "I guess would have to say, Pam. It took me a good 30 minutes to get my cock inside of her tiny little pussy. And she loved every fucking second of it!" John smiled as he thought of that wonderful day with Pam.

Brooke looked up to her father with shock her eyes, pulling from his cock she asked; "She was that tight? Didn't it hurt her? I hope it doesn't take that long to get inside me." Brooke giggled thinking of her poor father and his efforts to fuck Pam and her tight pussy. "I want you to slide inside me with the ease and fuck my hot pussy all day! I want to feel this beautiful thing sliding in and out of me with full long strokes, so hard I want you to lift my sexy ass off of the bed with each thrust inside me!" Brooke moaned out thinking of her Daddy's big cock in her pussy.

John moved into the water with Brooke, pulling her into his arms and gave her a deep hard kiss, while his hands squeezed her ass with no mercy. She had been driving him crazy for the last three years and it was time for her to feel the wrath of his long cock. John pulled from her mouth and said, "I'm going to fuck you like the cheapest whore on the face of the earth. My cock is going to rip your pussy wide open and I don't give a fuck! I'm going to show you what a man does to a little slut like you!" he groaned shoving her to the side of the pool and violently ripped her bikini bottom off her hips. "Get ready you little slut, I'm ramming my cock in you as hard as I fucking can." John said as he held her face with one hand and used the other to place it to her pussy hole.

"Yes! Fuck my pussy like a whore! That's what I've wanted! Ram it in me and split my pussy in two!" Brooke moaned out with lust in her voice, hoping to cheer her father on. She needed him to fuck her as hard and as fast as he could. She didn't care if her pussy hurt or not, she knew it would always heal and she would be ready to fuck him again. "Ram it in me mother fucker! Fuck my cunt you bastard! Fuck me damn you!" Brooke screamed out to her father not caring if anyone heard or not, she needed his giant cock in her body.

John her words and couldn't believe his ears, her friend Trisha must have told Brooke that he loved to hear a girl talk filthy. John gritted his teeth, bent his knees and with one thrust upward his long cock tore into his baby's little body.

Brooke screamed out so loud as he tore through her virgin flower making her his woman at last. "Oh Daddy! Yes! Fuck my pussy!" her arms and legs wrapped around him as tight as possible, she never wanted him to leave her. His huge cock filled her insides like nothing she could have ever dreamed of. It felt like a hot sword that had been rammed into her tiny pussy hole. Her delicate muscles locked around her father squeezing and began milking his long, thick cock.

John held her tight as he began ramming his cock in and out of her tiny, bleeding pussy hole. "Oh yes! Why in the fuck did I ever wait so long to fuck you?" he asked his beautiful daughter has his cock moved in and out of her wonderful, tight pussy. "I'm sorry baby; I should have fucked you that night by the pool and all of the other wonderful times we played together." John added as he looked into his beautiful daughters loving eyes.

"It's OK, Daddy." Brooke moaned out enjoying the feel of her Daddy's long cock as it slipped in and out of her tiny pussy hole with ease. "I'm just glad we're doing it now!" she moaned softly feeling his large cock head beginning to swell. "Are you ready Daddy? Are you going to fill my hot pussy full of your cum? If you do, you know I will have your baby, would you like that, Daddy?" Brooke moaned in a seductive voice hoping he would fill her pussy full of his hot seeds and give her a child. Her babies, her siblings.

John heard Brooke's words and it turned him on thinking of her belly swelling with his child growing inside. He thought of her breasts filling with milk and him sucking them dry. But most of all, he knew if she had his child she would be his forever!

His cock began to shoot deep into his daughter's belly, filling her with his hot cum. Squirt after squirt he filled her body with more cum than he had ever put inside any woman in his life. He knew that she would indeed be having his baby after this. Brooke's body was so young and alive; his cum would complete their ultimate bond together.

Brooke felt as if someone had shoved a water hose up her pussy and was filling it with hot water as her father's cum injected inside her. "Yes! Fill my pussy Daddy! Fill my pussy with your cum! Give me your child!" Brooke screamed out feeling her own orgasm nearing. Her first orgasm with her Daddy's long thick cock buried deep inside her hot pussy. "Daddy! Daddy! I'm orgasming around you're beautiful, long cock! And it feels so fucking good! Don't ever stop fucking me!" Brooke screamed again as her Daddy brought her the relief she had been begging for the last three years of her life.

John and Brooke lie in each other's arms by the side of the pool, his cock still deep in her body, she didn't want it to come out. "I love you Daddy!" Brooke moaned moving on top of John with his cock still inside her body. "What are the odds of me making this beautiful thing cum up my pussy one more time?" she moaned and she began to move up and down on his long stiff cock. "And as I fuck it, tell me about your time with Pam and Trisha. She told me you liked it when she talked dirty." Brooke added with a lustful tone in her voice as her Daddy's cock slid effortlessly in and out of her sore pussy hole.

"So she told you about our afternoon together?" John asked as he reached to caress Brooke's beautiful ass and hips.

She smiled down to her Daddy and replied, "Daddy, there is a special bond between young girls, we share it all when it comes to fucking the man of your dreams. Everyone told me how wonderful it was to be with you except, Pam. She never told any of us because I think she loved you as much as I do. Now, tell me everything!" Brooke ordered squeezing her tight pussy muscles around her Daddy's cock.


"One afternoon I had to go to the mall, I saw her standing in the middle of about five boys and thought I would say hello. And as I walked to her I could see that they were bothering her." John said as he watched Brooke ride up and down his long cock. He loved watching it disappear deep inside her tight pussy.

"Hi Trisha how are you today?" John asked the beautiful girl as he pushed through the teen-age boys with ease. "Are these little boys bothering you? I'd be more than happy to kick the shit out of them if you want! From the size of them, it wouldn't be much of a problem!" John laughed as he looked at the boys giving him dirty looks.

Trisha also began laughing and replied; "They're just pissed off because I won't let them hump their little cocks on my leg!" she laughed out reaching to touch John's arm. "I told them I like a nice big hard one, like you have!" She laughed again as she reached to grab John's big cock. "See you little fuckers; I love my cocks nice and big, like this old man has. Maybe when you grow up and get a cock, come back and see me," she laughed out still holding John's growing cock shaft.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.