Curse Of The Bambino - Cover

Curse Of The Bambino

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Ah, yes, the Red Sox and the Yankees are in the ALCS, playing for the pennant. Meanwhile, on the campus of Syracuse University, Mitch - a lifelong Sox fan - and his best friend Callie - who loves the Yankees - are getting ready for the games. Co-winner of the October 2003 Silver Ciltorides

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Safe Sex   School  

Thursday, October Sixteenth/Friday, October Seventeenth

Game Seven And The Aftermath

It might have been the greatest day of my life.

I woke up to find Callie sprawled out on my chest, lightly kissing my neck and shoulders. A much better way to wake up than having her crying in my arms, that's for sure!

"Well, good morning," I whispered.

"Good morning," she grinned.

"You seem in a much better mood today."

She stopped kissing and snuggled into my chest. "I've done a lot of thinking. I suppose this was inevitable. I couldn't hide my feelings for you forever. So, I'm almost relieved."

"Really?"

"Yeah. And, you know, we've been friends for a year. I've trusted you, far more than I trust most people, for all that time. Nobody can predict the future, but you're not an asshole, and I wouldn't expect you to suddenly become one just because we're together. So what am I worried about? And I do love you, you know."

"I know. I love you, too. And now I am relieved!"

"Good," she said, grinning up at me. "Don't fuck it up!"

"Yes ma'am. When's your first class?"

"Ten."

"Me, too. And it's only seven."

"Hmmmm. I wonder if we can think of anything to occupy a few minutes?" she grinned.

"I don't know. You have any ideas?" I leered at her.

"Let me think. Hmmm. How about this?" She was still sprawled on top of me. Before I knew it, she had lifted up, grabbed my erection, and impaled herself on it! "Is this a good idea?" she grinned.

"The best," I gasped. She raised herself up, leaning on her hands, and slid up and down on my dick. I put my hands on her hips to guide her, and thrust up at her as she sunk down.

"Oh, God... so good..." she moaned, as she ground her pelvis up against mine. I knew she was doing that to rub her clittie against me, but I was certainly enjoying all that rocking and rolling!

"You close?" she asked after a bit.

"Getting there."

"Good. Look into my eyes," she demanded. I grinned, and did just that. "Your turn to look into my eyes, Mitch. Look at me and cum."

I looked straight at her as I met each of her downstrokes with a thrust of my own. She smiled gently at me, then started moaning, her eyes wide open, lost in mine. "So close..." she groaned.

"Uh-huh," I agreed.

"Oh, baby, take me with you," she hissed.

I thrust up into her and came, nice and hard, deep within her. Three squirts and I saw her eyes cloud over, her mouth dropped open, a deep moan escaped, and I felt her pussy clench on my dick. I thrust through both of our orgasms.

"Oh, baby, that was fantastic," she hissed, slumping on top of me. "Never did that before."

"What?"

"Me on top," she grinned. "I definitely like it."

"Good!"

After snuggling a bit, we cleaned up, got dressed, and headed out for breakfast, and then class. After our two classes, we met to go walk back to the dorms for some lunch. It was just perfect. It was another brisk, breezy day, and I felt so damn good walking across campus holding the hand of the girl I'd been in love with for a year. I was so happy I stopped walking and kissed her.

"What brought that on?" she giggled.

"Just cause I love you."

"You're a PDA kind of person, aren't you?" she asked, her arms around my waist as students streamed past us.

"Yup."

"Good. I like that in a guy," she grinned. And then kissed me.

We practically skipped to the dorm. Ate lunch, studied, made out a little, ate supper, studied a little more. I was on cloud nine.


It might have been the worst night of my life.

Oh, it started out just fine. Game seven. Pedro. Clemens. Yankee Stadium. Just the way it should be. And Trot Nixon hit a second-inning homer to give the Sox a two-zip lead, just the way it should be. The Sox got it up to 4-0 in the fourth, chasing Roger from the game. Just the way it should be.

"Do not tell me we're going to lose to the fucking Red Sox," Callie moaned. "Jesus." I just grinned at her.

Giambi hit a homer to make it 4-1. Fine, no big deal, he guessed right on a changeup. Pedro was still cruising.

In the seventh, Giambi hit another homer. And Pedro got in a little more trouble, but got out of it. David Ortiz hit a homer in the top of the eighth, though, putting the Sox up 5-2.

No problem, right? Pedro gave us seven strong innings, the Sox bullpen has been unhittable all post season, a three run lead is no problem, right?

No, this is the Red Sox. Things are never that easy-not when your manager is a brain-dead cretin named Grady Little. Little is a euphemism for his IQ, no doubt.

Bringing Pedro-whose pitch count was up there and who struggled through the seventh-out for the eight surprised me right there. But I could almost understand it. Pedro got Nick Johnson-but then gave up a double to Jeter and a run-scoring single to Bernie Williams. It's now 5-3, and Pedro is done. That's obvious to anyone with a brain.

As I said, Grady Little has no brain. He came out to the mound. Hideki Matsui was due up. Matsui's a lefthanded hitter. Alan Embree, who's murder on lefties, was ready in the bullpen.

AND LITTLE LEFT PEDRO IN THE GAME!

Matsui hit a ground-rule double. Second and third, still only one out. Jorge Posada, who's hit Pedro well this year, came up to bat. Embree and Mike Timlin-who's been perfect all playoffs-were ready in the pen.

AND LITTLE STILL LEFT PEDRO IN THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Double. Score tied. I swear to God, I almost started crying right then and there.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.