Curse Of The Bambino
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Ah, yes, the Red Sox and the Yankees are in the ALCS, playing for the pennant. Meanwhile, on the campus of Syracuse University, Mitch - a lifelong Sox fan - and his best friend Callie - who loves the Yankees - are getting ready for the games. Co-winner of the October 2003 Silver Ciltorides

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Safe Sex   School  

Friday, October Tenth/Saturday, October Eleventh

Game Three

There was no game on Friday. However, that's when the whole business started to unravel.

Melanie knocked on my door after supper. I let her in. "So, did you talk to her?"

"Yeah."

"And the bet's still on?"

"Mel, she was adamant about it. I'm sure she feels a lot better now, too, now that the Yankees evened the series up."

"Yeah, she does, but-well, I had a talk with her. And she has no intention of going through with it even if she loses."

"What?"

"She's not going to back out, mind you," Melanie explained. "She's got something else up her sleeve. I don't know exactly what, but I think, if she loses, she's going to do something like make the prospect of sleeping with her so unattractive to you that you'll back out."

"Damn. Then why did she accept the bet?"

"I don't know. Mitch, she's completely fucked up. And she's treating you like shit. You don't deserve it."

"Thanks for that."

"Well, you don't. Anyhow, sorry to be the one to tell you, but you're not going to get laid. At least not by Callie."

"At least not by Callie, huh?"

"Well, yeah. Some girls around here appreciate you, you know," she said. And then walked right up to me, a little smirk on her face. "Some of us have appreciated you for a while."

"Mel?" I said, as she stopped right in front of me.

"I want you, Mitch. I've wanted you for some time." She started undoing the buttons on her blouse.

"Melanie? Come on! You're Callie's best friend!"

"Callie has no claim on you."

"She has claim on my heart," I asserted.

"I know that, God only knows why," she snorted. "But I don't want your heart. I want your body. Mitch, you need to get laid-and so do I."

Her fingers were still working away at the buttons on her blouse-in fact, they were down to the bottom couple. I could see, through the part in her blouse, the black lacy bra holding back her ample breasts. Then the blouse was off.

Look, if it were just about looks, between Callie and Melanie-well, there's no contest. Callie's pretty, and sexy, don't get me wrong-but Melanie should be in Playboy. I mean, she's stunning. Blonde, blue-eyed, big tits, nice ass, long legs-she was grade A. I'd never been attracted to her personality like I was with Callie. But her body? Oh yeah. And she wanted me?

I wish, right then, I had remembered that the reason I had never been attracted to her personality is that I didn't quite trust her. But I didn't remember that. And, hell, I didn't have to trust her-just fuck her, right?

By then, she had stepped out of her skirt-and was undoing my pants. "You do want me, don't you?"

"Yeah," I admitted. Jesus-I mean, who wouldn't? She got my clothes off-and then off came her panties. My JESUS what a sight! She got into my bed and pulled me on top of her. We kissed and fondled her for a bit, then she hissed "Fuck me!"

"Uh, one moment," I said, reaching for my pants, digging out my wallet. There was a condom in there. Hey, I might've been thinking with my dick at the moment but I'm not completely stupid. I rolled on the rubber, and then sunk myself into Melanie.

She was a complete animal-and, damn, did she look good writhing and squirming beneath me. She wrapped her legs around my ass and pulled me in deeper, moaning the whole time. I'm pretty sure she came-yeah, I know, girls can fake it, but if she was it was a performance worthy of an Oscar. I know I came!

Afterwards, she cuddled up to me for a bit, then got up. She threw her clothes on, then came back over to me and kissed me. "Thanks, Mitch," she smiled, "that was fantastic." Then she was gone.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.