Leaky Pipes

by Matchead

Copyright© 2003 by Matchead

Incest Sex Story: Broken pipes in a winter vacation rental forces siblings to share a bed.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Cream Pie   .

We were on a winter break vacation at a very busy resort town. We had made the reservations months in advance to get any kind of a place to stay. We were real lucky to find a beautiful rental chalet with a big view of the snowy mountains all around. The master bedroom was on the second floor. Our folks got that room leaving the two downstairs bedrooms for my sister and me. My sister Patty is a sophomore at Washington High. I go to MLK Jr. High.

The first night we were all on the deck in the hot tub enjoying the crisp air and a spectacular unobstructed view of a star filled sky. Patty went in to refill her drink when we all heard a cry from the house; an anguished "DADDY!" We all ran into the house to find the floor flooded and water pouring from the ceiling and down the walls from a broken pipe in the second floor bathroom.

Going into our bedrooms we found Patty's bed and suitcase soaked under a steady stream of water pouring out of the ceiling light fixture. All my clothes were also soaked, having set my suitcase on the floor when I arrived. After shutting off the water and while we cleaned up the mess my dad got on the phone to try to find another place to stay. There was nothing available anywhere. We were going to have to spend the night there.

That is when we realized that it was getting colder inside the house; the heating system had shorted out. It was going to be a long, cold night. We were standing there in our damp swimsuits in a rapidly chilling house with nothing to wear. My mom said that she would fetch something for Patty while my dad got clothes for me to wear.

Now, thinking things could not get any worse, they did. My mom's suitcase also was wet leaving just some of my dad's clothes. Making the best of a bad situation, my dad passed out a couple pairs of jockey underwear and t- shirts for Patty and me. We were then told we were to share a bed while my parents retired to the warmth of their own bed. Patty got dressed first and went to bed. After closing the door to cut down on a draft, I soon followed.

"I'm freezing Sammy." said my sister as I climbed between the icy sheets. She then scooted back in bed to press her body up against mine. Trapping my right arm under her, she pulled my left arm around her. Patty is 5'5" and without any unwanted body weight. She has a cheerleader's body although she got it that way by following all sorts of athletic endeavors. She has a pretty little upturned nose and a dimpled smile that she is always sharing. Her bra was a 34b the last time I checked. Her curvy body and tight butt pressed up against me had the expected results on a fourteen year old boy.

Even though it was my own sister I could not help myself. My five and a half inch wood started to appear. Out of embarrassment I scooted back a bit to make room for it. The movement did not help matters much because my dad's baggy shorts shifted and my prick popped out of the rather large leg hole.

I could not move my right hand down to adjust things nor did I want to pull my left hand from its resting place around her belly and just brushing the bottom of her right breast. Besides, she had a tight grip on it. "What are you doing?" she asked. "I'm cold." With that she pushed her bottom back. I groaned as my rapidly rising hard-on glanced off her butt and slid up her low back. "What are you doing, you pervert?" asked Patty.

"I can't help it." I said, feel miserable about myself. "I tried to move back." I continued as I once again scooted my butt back.

"Don't do that!" complained Patty as she reached behind my waist with her left hand and pulled me close again. "Just don't stick it up my ass, pervert." I was once again tucked in close to her, my bare penis sandwiched between us, tucked between the top of her ass cheeks and low against the small of her back. I felt nervous all over. I could smell the light scent of Patty's shampoo. My hand, resting against her breast, seemed to caress it with each breath she took. My rod became super sensitive and throbbed where the head of it rested against her skin above the underwear.

"Will you quit that?" complained Patty. "Are you twitching it on purpose?"

"I can't help it; it's doing it on it's own."

"Well it's annoying me."

"Well what do you want me to do?"

"Here;" she said as she reached behind and grabbed me; "put it here." I gasped as I felt her hand wrap around my erection; a first time any girl has done that for me. She then parted her legs and flipped me forward between them to be clamped tight between her thighs. I never felt anything so erotic in my life. A cold sweat swept across my skin as I savored the feel of the rippling muscles of her warm thighs caressing my pecker. I could not restrain myself and gave it a twitch.

"Perv, I felt that." Patty said and she chuckled slightly as she gave her thighs a series of quick squeezes.

"Patty, don't." I gasped, but it was already too late. With a groan I felt the excitement of the situation overtake me as my cum boiled up from my balls to blast out of the head of my cock and coat her thighs.

"Eeeeuwww;" she exclaimed; "you little perv! Look what you went and did!"

"I'm sorry Patty;" I said, now totally embarrassed as I blasted a couple final spurts; "I couldn't help it. You were squeezing me and..."

As she flipped off the covers and sat up she said; "Quick; we've got to clean this stuff up. I don't want to wet the sheets... damn, it's cold in here." As I sat up and turned on the bedside light I saw Patty run her hand through the glistening wet mess at the top of her thighs. "Look at this shit."

"I'm sorry." I said. My penis, still sticking out of the leg of my underwear, continued to ooze from its tip.

"Oh crap! My underwear is wet too."

"I'm sorry."

"Find something to clean me with." she said as she wiped her fingers on her underwear.

"I can't find anything." I said as I glanced around the room.

"Shit, I can't sleep in these." she said as she raised her bottom and slid her underwear down her thighs, pausing to mop up my semen before yanking them all the way off. I also was a mess. While all this was going on my penis had been softening and dribbling out more of my stuff down my shaft onto my own underwear. Seeing Patty pull off her underwear gave me a peek at her light brown bush. My hard-on immediately started to return.

"Man, you got it on yourself." Patty observed. "Well, get them off so we can get back under the covers. I'm frozen."

I slipped them off and wiped up before dropping them on the floor beside the bed and pulling up the bed clothes. Once again we lay on our sides.

"Um... Patty..." I started as she scooted back toward me. My cock was fully hard again. I couldn't help it; we both were now without any covering on our genitals and I had that image of my pubes in my head. The head of my prick bounced off her ass and slid down this time.

"Shit, I thought you would be done after what just happened."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.