Sister Rape - Cover

Sister Rape

by The Hedonist

Copyright© 2003 by The Hedonist

Erotica Sex Story: a gang of boys get to enjoy the company of two sisters at their summer hangout

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Rough   Gang Bang   Water Sports   Violence   .

The Fuck Shack

The gang of us were gathered at the lakeside cottage of the parents of one of our members, we often use the place for weekends of card playing, fooling around, and when someone brought a girl, for some real fun (whether she wanted it or not). We called the place "The Fuck Shack" and we figured any slit coming out there knew what she was getting into and was probably looking to have her holes stuffed anyway.

Tonight, one of the guys had promised us some real nice fuck meat and when he finally pulled up we all piled out the door to see what he had brought. It was going to be a fun night we could tell right away, he had two sisters with him, about 15-16, the younger one a flaming red head and I know some of the guys had often wondered if her cunt hair matched her head. The older was a brunette with a good sized pair of knockers and the kind of legs a guy just likes to get between in order to pound her into the ground.

The red head had smaller tits but made up for it with a tight tube top that showed her nipples clearly and tight short-shorts that all but did the same for her pussy slit. If she wasn't asking to be the main attraction of tonight's rape party I don't know who was.

I don't think red head knew what was happening in the guys pants but she must have sensed something quickly because she started getting nervous and began to move closer to her "big" sister.

Rob, the guy who had brought them out explained with a smirk that he had had to bring the second one as chaperone; he smirked as he said this and most of us laughed at the idea, someone said "oh well! Double the fun"

We all moved back inside the shack and the guys resumed their card games while someone turned some music on and Rob started to work on the red head, getting her, and her sister, drinks, dancing with the little cunt and generally softening her up for the feature. What the two chicks didn't know was that the guys were playing for "raping rights." While Rob automatically had first dibs on the red head, there was the sister and one might call it the "pecker" order. Who would climb on second and so on until the last guy who got the slippery cum dripping cunt. After that it was free for all, whoever felt like seconds. Both cunts would be fucked at least 10 to 15 times each over the next two days. (There were probably about 6 of us looking forward to enjoying ourselves)

As the booze took hold, red head started to get giggly, dancing around the room like a real little slut while her sister sat there looking bored, that changed when one of the guys sat down beside her and began to feel her tits up, at that she began to protest. The guy only grinned at her and two of the other came over. I think that when she realized her cunt was to become public property for the weekend, her eyes got big then she tried to push up from the couch to get away She was too late, two pairs of hands held her arms while the third resumed feeling her tits, squeezing them harder now so she squeeled like a little sow.

Red head came out of her boozed up state now and tried to get to her sister but we were ready for her as well and she found herself locked in place with Rob going for her goodies, his hand pushing between her legs, pinching her cuntlips. She tried fighting but that made it all the more fun as the guys wrestled her down and Rob wasted no time in pulling down her shorts and panties, tossing them to the side. "Hold her legs open, I'm gonna fuck her."

Easier said than done as she kick and squirmed, there were now four guys hanging on to her when Rob finally got a good shot at her hole and drove his cock into her little cunt. The look on her face was priceless, her mouth and eyes popped open like she had thought her precious box was unassailable and here she was just a common whore with a thick penis up her slit and more waiting their turn.

Her sister had started to cry now and it took a good hard slap on her face to shut her up, but she did and stopped her struggling as we stripped her clothing off. I was the one getting first fuck off the big titted cunt and I wanted a good look at what I was going to fuck. She was still standing so I had two guys pull her legs apart so's I could get a good feel up her twat. I wanted to see how many fingers I could shove up her for one thing, and generally just play with my toy for a while.

Trouble was she wasn't as much fun as red head who had decided to start fighting again and was giving the other guys a real ride for their money. That's when I got the idea to turn her over and go for her ass hole, if that didn't get her squirming on my cock I don't know what would have.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.