Anne and Alicia, What They Deserve - Cover

Anne and Alicia, What They Deserve

Copyright© 2003 by tRafe

Chapter 4: Succumbing to Weakness

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Succumbing to Weakness - Another story based on exagerrated real-life events, a married man plots to sexually destroy two manipulative and devious women.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   InLaws   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Caution  

I felt myself lost in Alicia's kiss, before I suddenly heard the TV turn off, in the living room.

Chris had woken up, and both of the girls noticed it. They broke their contact with me, grabbing their clothes and running into the bathroom that was connected to the bedroom. I put my dick back up, although I had a little trouble zipping it, with it being as rock-hard as it was.

I stepped into the living room, to find Chris sitting up on the couch, and smoking a cigarette to wake up.

"What are you doing up, dude? It's too early to be waking up." I said, knowing damn well that if I was in his place, I'd be sleeping until 2 p.m., at the latest.

"I forgot to tell you, man. I've got to be at work, at seven." He said, before standing up. "I'll be back in a minute. I've got to go to the bathroom." He finished, heading towards the bathroom in the bedroom.

"Uh, that one's occupado." I told him, pointing in the other direction.

He turned around and went towards the one in the hallway, while I lit a cigarette and took a seat on the couch, in an attempt to recover from the events that had unfolded throughout the night. Between Anne and Alicia, I was a nervous wreck. On the plus side, my back wasn't hurting anymore.


Alicia left pretty abruptly. I was never quite sure if she left because she was pissed about not getting any, or what. Chris took Anne home a short time later, before going home to change for work. I went on to bed to get whatever sleep I could before the baby woke me up.


Fast forward, three weeks later.

I'd gone on with my life, but never really got the imagery of that night out of my mind. As much as I had wanted Anne and Alicia, I couldn't bring myself to do it. It had become a huge regret that I'd be sure to rectify, if I'd ever get the chance again.

"I'm going to bed, are you going to be on the computer for awhile?" Heather asked me, as she kissed me, softly.

"Yeah, I've got Jason on chat." I told her, kissing her back.

"Well, alright. Come to bed soon, would you?" She said, and pulled away from me.

"Sure. Goodnight, babe." I answered, before watching her leave the room, en route to the bedroom. My conversation with Jason had mainly been focusing on the night Anne and Alicia had spent the night at my house, and he was amazed at some of the things I had told him. So amazed, in fact, that he wanted me to drive the 15 miles to his house, to take him to meet Anne.

I had declined, telling him that both the wife and kid were in bed asleep, and that although Anne had been quite interesting, she wasn't all there. Of course, being one of the only four living people who knew the whole story of the interesting evening I shared with her, almost a month ago, he really didn't care. Any further resistance I had against his efforts was instantly shattered with the next three words he typed...

"I've got beer."


I had managed to sneak out of the house without waking Heather or the baby, and even managed to get the car started without the infuriatingly-loud muffler catching anyone's attention.

I quickly pressed in on the clutch, shifting the car into reverse, and pulled it out of the driveway before shifting it into drive and turning the headlights on, when it wasn't facing the bedroom window any longer.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.