Anne and Alicia, What They Deserve - Cover

Anne and Alicia, What They Deserve

Copyright© 2003 by tRafe

Chapter 2: Strange and Stranger

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Strange and Stranger - Another story based on exagerrated real-life events, a married man plots to sexually destroy two manipulative and devious women.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   InLaws   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Caution  

Anne had cleaned her face off and was now sitting on the tailgate drinking yet another beer, while Chris sipped at his own and I grinned at my intentions towards her. The more I thought about what she'd done, the more irritated I got.

This girl was supposed to be married! To my brother-in-law! And she completely disrespected him, and my wife like that? I didn't take advantage of her, she took advantage of me! Silently, I took another sip of my beer, patiently waiting for the inevitable.

Soon, Duwayne's pick-up came roaring into the empty pasture, it's headlights blinding me in the darkness.

"Hey, guys, what's up?" Duwayne's voice bellowed from the cap of the æ ton pick-up, as he killed the engine to it. Silently, Chris sped over to him, their whispers becoming apparent. After a moment, Chris called for Anne, and she quickly went to see what he wanted. I heard the loud sound of a slap, and she was on her way back.

"What the hell?" I asked her, sipping at my beer once more.

"I want to go home, now. That son of bitch is a pervert." She said, as she walked up to me. I was almost in shock at this. How could she have just fucked my best friend, sucked me off, then call Duwayne a pervert when he tries to get some?

"Come on, Anne. Relax for a second, what did he say?" I asked, figuring that he must've been rude. Anne thought about it for a moment, and looked up at me with a frown.

"He said he was going to fuck me, and I was going to let him." She frowned, obviously unhappy. "He said that he and I were going to go over to those bushes and fuck, and if I fought him on it, he was going to hurt me."

This didn't sound like Duwayne at all. I watched Anne as her discontent became even more clear, with tears now swelling from her eyes. My plan was falling through, and fast. I would have to come up with some other way to get this girl fucked until she hurt. Soon, Duwayne left, quite pissed off, and Chris came strolling back up to the truck. He'd asked what was wrong, and Anne said she didn't want to talk about it. The three of us loaded up into the truck, and headed back to my house.

A little way down the road, I felt the weight of her head on my shoulder, and assumed that she had passed out. Soon, it's presence turned annoying and slightly painful, so I attempted to move my arm to find a more comfortable resting position. This is when her head fell, to my surprise, into my lap. Silently, she slept that way the entire ride home.


Upon our arrival, we both worked to drag Anne from the truck, and helped her stagger into the house. We laid her on the couch, and took turns using my bath room. When we finished, we stepped outside to the truck to bring in the beer cooler.

"What the fuck was all that about with Duwayne?" I asked Chris.

"No clue, he just asked her if she was ready for more cock, and she slapped him. Seems to me that your friend has issues, man." He told me, as we approached his truck.

"Oh well, she's asleep now. I'm probably going to go my ass to bed, too. My back's still throbbing." I said, before reaching into the bed of the pick-up and grabbing a handle to the cooler.

"You mind if I crash here tonight, man?" He asked.

Of course that's what he'd ask. Here I am, practically babysitting my wife's best friend and soon to be sister-in-law, who appears to be a completely disrespectful slut, and Chris can get a piece from her anytime he wants. So who wouldn't jump at the chance to spend the night alone with her, especially if she's this drunk?

I thought about it for a minute, as we both began pulling the cooler from the truck. It was heavy, so as soon as we got it out, we sat it on the ground. I couldn't really say no, since he almost always spent the night at my house, but I couldn't trust Anne or Chris to be left alone together, either. I guess that meant that I'd have to stay up tonight and chaperone them both.

"Yeah, I guess you can spend the night. Nothing else with Anne, though, alright? My wife and kid are asleep in the next room, and I don't need to get my ass kicked because this girl feels like being a tramp." I explained, before lighting another cigarette.

Chris nodded in agreement, and we took the cooler inside, to find that Anne had found herself a thick blanket, and had relaxed across my couch, with only the light from the television to illuminate the room.

"What took so long?" She slurred in my direction.

"We were getting the cooler." I answered, still not sure whether to be pissed at her or not.

"It took that long to get a cooler?" She asked, before giggling. She was just teasing me, now.

"It does when it's packed full of beer and ice, smart ass." I said back to her, before pulling three beers from it and heading into the living room. Chris had taken a seat on the empty couch, and had sprawled out across it, leaving me no place to sit. I handed him his beer, then Anne hers, and sat down next to Anne, scooting her out of the way.

When I sat down, she spread her legs across my lap, and giggled once more. I eyed her curiously, then proceeded to open my beer and start drinking.


The movie we'd been watching on the television was now ending, and it had been over two hours since we got home from the empty field. I'd managed to get the events of earlier off of my mind, by focusing on what we had been watching. But now that the show was going off, I found myself focusing more on what was going on around me.

Chris was fast asleep, probably had been for a while. This left Anne as the only other person in the house that was awake. Her leg moved across my lap, and with a sly grin, she used the heel of her foot to massage the bulge in my pants. This focused my attention on her, once more.

Her hair looked very attractive in the dark surroundings, her pale skin glowing under the light from the television, as her eyes stayed locked with mine. Her small grin remained, as her bare foot moved back and forth across my crotch. I couldn't believe what was happening, but could easily figure out what was going on. This was a mind game. I still hadn't fucked her, so she wasn't finished with me. The thought made me mad, and I refused to be just another orgasm for this slut.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.