Rearend Raptures - Cover

Rearend Raptures

Copyright© 2003 by Lee Ryder

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Backdoor pleasures of Sue Bender

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Anal Sex  

Jack Bender finished off with the red-headed, red bushed Linda at Sandy Cliff and started out in search of lovely Dawn, his ride home. He crossed the Sandy Cliff grounds and ran smack into Dawn's farewell to the tall blond she'd so wanted to fuck. Once they'd said goodbye, Jack took Dawn bye the arm and said: "Let's get our clothes and get out of here. Believe it or not I'm supposed to meet my wife in twenty minutes.

Dawn smiled her deep and mysterious smile and followed jack into the Sandy Cliff dressing room. They checked out and picked Dawn's sports car. On the open road Jack explained the importance of the up and coming meeting with his wife: "You see, Dawn, six months ago Susan and I couldn't get it on. Most of the time we didn't know what it was. We decided on a six month reprieve. But now she says she knows what makes her have orgasms. And I've been practicing myself, sending it up all the assholes I could find. So tonight, if it works out, Susan and I will probably get back together again."

"Wow," said Dawn, shifting gears on her car and pulling them through a hair-pin curve, "this is an important meeting!"

When they hit the local beach, Dawn made a point of driving directly by the Pier Side Club. In the back of her mind she wanted a chance meeting with the lifeguard, Jerry, who'd so thoroughly plowed her asshole earlier that day. Not that she didn't like Jack, but after all, he was looking forward to a meeting with his wife.

Sure enough, as they passed the entrance to the Pier Side Club, Dawn noticed that Jerry was sitting on the steps outside. She screeched the car to a stop and yelled out the window: "Waiting for someone?"

At first Jerry didn't recognize Dawn, mostly because he couldn't see past Jack who sat in the window seat. But when he did, he raced to the other side of the card and said: "Hey, I was just thinking about you."

"And I about you, too." said Dawn. She gave another of her lovely smiles. "Why not join us?"

"Right," said Jerry. He climbed into the back seat and the threesome were on their way to Jerry's. It was ten till eight, ten minutes before the big rendezvous.

Neither Jack nor Jerry knew that the other of them fucked Dawn's asshole. She played if fairly cool and kept the conversation on Jack's plan to get together with his wife. "By the way," she said, as they pulled up at Jack Bender's apartment, "what's your wife's name?"

"Susan," said Jack. "Susan Bender."

Jerry's face went white. "Susan Bender?"

"Yes, you know her?" asked Jack.

"Oh, ah, no, I mean, ah, not exactly. Just casually. You know." The fact of the matter, of course, was that Jerry had fucked Susan the night before. And the other fact was that Jerry, the man in front of him must have been the man Susan said wouldn't fuck her up the asshole. Jerry's face returned to a normal color as he tried to think quickly about how to avoid a confrontation.

"Why don't you come in?" said Jack. "Susanloves company, if she's still the same girl I knew six months ago."

"I don't know," said Dawn, "how good an idea that would be."

Just then Susan pulled up in her car. She'd left Howard Goddard asleep on her living-room floor, showered, dressed and left the house just in the nick of time to make the eight o'clock appointment.

"Hello, Jack," she called out, not seeing Jerry in the back seat of the car yet. "Well," she said, as she came up to the sportscar and saw Dawn. "who's this?"

All of a sudden she looked in the back seat. She blushed a deep red and said casually to Jerry: "Hello."

Jerry smiled and blushed himself. The Dawn suggested, "Well, I guess you two want to be alone."

"I suppose so," said Jack, getting out of the car. He came around to the other side of the car and took Susan by the arm. "See everybody later! Bye!"

"See ya," said Dawn. "Maybe at Sandy Cliff."

"So long," said Jerry, climbing up to the front seat. He slid a hand down Dawn's long dark thigh and smiled. "Going my way?"

"I think so," said Dawn. She smiled and shoved the stick into gear. The car raced backwards, skid left, and then shot forward away from Jack Bender's house.

Inside Jack was preparing drinks. "You know," said Susan, "I have not been with you so long that it's like being out with a stranger."

"I know," said Jack. "But it's fun, too. More fun than with strangers." He watched his wife's ass wiggled around the room as she inspected the new acquisition to her former home. She had smooth buns, but it looked good on her. He wondered if her asshole would be as easy as Dawn's of Linda's or Cheryl's and Cindy's. Or maybe she would be tight.

Susan, for her part, wasn't really looking at the miscellaneous additions. She was wondering if Jack would come through for her, would plow her asshole they way she'd wanted it all along.

"You know, Jack," she said, accepting the drink from him, "I was wondering just now if we were going to be able to get it on the way we want to or not."

"We can try," said Jack, setting down his drink. He leaned forward and kissed his former-present wife on the cheek. She kissed him back on the lips. "I think," she said, "we're starting off in the right direction, anyhow."

"Yeah," said Jack. He ran his hand up under her blouse. "That's nice," he said, feeling her taut nipples. "I bet you keep them up just in case, eh?"

"Sure," she said. She leaned forward and undid the buttons on his shirt. She wanted to get started quickly, just to make sure than in case things didn't work out she'd still have time tomake the night worthwhile.Jack responded coolly. He helper her remove the shirt. Soon they were both nude and sitting on the couch. Jack remembered and refreshed his memory about his wife's lovely tits. The nipples were big and read and the soft pools of brown flesh surrounding them were soft and heated. "Mmmmmm," she said as he applied his lips to one tit, "that's nice, Jack."

"I know about what you might want me to do," said Jack. "I's like to try it, too."

"Good," she said. "I think it means a lot to me that you want to give it a try anyhow. Even if it doesn't work out." She smiled and asked. "Do you have anything to maybe ease the pain?"

"Sure," he said. He brought out the tube of lubricant that he now kept in a drawer near the couch. "Here we go," he said.

His wife took the position on hands and knees. "Grease me up, Jack," she said. "We may as well get going." She still didn't believe that he was going to satisfy her this way. They'd argued about it often before that it seemed like a dream come true to her that he was actually going to fuck her up the asshole. He smiled because he knew what she was thinking.

He greased up his cock and then spread a healthy amount of the grease along her asscrease. The spreading buttocks looked red and a bit tired. But Jack's cock was somewhat used, too, so he shouldn't really complain. He smiled and threw the grease aside.

Susan looked him over. "You're not very hard."

"I know," he said simply. "Will you help me?"

She smiled and reached around to take his dick. Then she slid her hand under it and played lightly with the firming cock. She gently pulled and tugged on the erect penis. When she grew a little bored of manipulating the cock itself, she worked down to his nuts. there she ran a finger around each ball and up in Jack's asshole. He turned for her.

"You know," she said, investigating his bunghole, "as long as we knew each other you were never so gentle and accepting of my love as you are tonight."

"I was a fool," said jack. The next thing he knew he could feel a long narrow tongue, his wife's, Susan's, sliding up into his asshole. His sphincter muscle expanded to give her room to move in. She slurped at his crack and then drilled downwards, searching out his anus muscle and the cavity below. she found the going relatively easy now and it looked that the ream would be successful.

"Wow," said Jack Bender, "that's really good, Susan."

"I'm glad you like that," she said, coming up for air. She rubbed her hands along the inside of his legs. The she slid down and applied her active and talented tongue to the proper target. She dove for the shit canyon below and lodged her long mouth muscle within the circumference of the circle of fleshy tight sphincter.

"Whoa!" shouted Jack. "That's really good."

She reached around and took his greased cock with her long fingers. His asshole squirmed with delight as her tongue applied pressure to the bunghole within, and his cock throbbed in ecstasy as her hands rubbed his shaft and nuts to a perfect sexual pitch. "Mmmmmm." she hummed in his asscrease, "I can tell you're getting good and ready."

She worked on him like a professional. Within a few strokes she'd brought his cock to a new strong thrusting stiffness while she'd continued to eat out and ream his shithole. "Mmmmmm," hummed Jack. "Baby, I love you."

He turned around and took a good hold on the firm nipples. He tweaked one and sucked the other. She crawled with goose flesh. Her spine tingled with the mouth watering treatment applied to her breasts. The big full titties jiggled and bounced as Jack gave them his all. He slid down Susan's belly and ended up over her snatch.

"Will you eat me a little?" she said. "Before you plow my asshole?"

"Whatever you want, babe," he said calmly. He dropped down into her pussy. His hands went automatically into her asshole at the same time. Thus he'd managed to stick in his tongue, into her pussy, and to plug her hole, her asshole, with his fingers. She squirmed in delight, crying: "Rub. Rub hard."

He stuck his finger into her shit canyon. He wanted to make sure she properly prepared for the huge cock that would soon be steaming in her crater. His tongue licked the vigorously juicing surface of her small clit meat. The slippery sensitized flesh bounced to attention and it was an easy matter for him to apply the full length of his nibbling lips to her fine little prick-meat. Soon he had her going at full speed, moaning and groaning while he twirled his finger in her asshole.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.