Rearend Raptures - Cover

Rearend Raptures

Copyright© 2003 by Lee Ryder

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Backdoor pleasures of Sue Bender

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Anal Sex  

Sue Bender dozed on the livingroom couch. The fucking with Carla and Nick had left her exhausted. But more than tired, no matter what she told either of them, she remained unsatisfied. WhenCarla andNick hadfinally left, together, Sue tried to nap.

But it didn't work. She had an itch in her cunt and a twitch in her asshole. It wasn't the kind of thing she would have told anybody but she admitted to herself that she remained horny.

At first she tried sending her finger roving in her own asshole. But the stimulation was second rate, at best. She needed a big cock in there, and she wanted it soon.

She tried massaging her slit, thinking that perhaps a quick little tug on her clit would get her off. But she knew from months of experience in her married life with Jack that such prodding and fucking never really worked. Finally, in a last desperate move, she whipped out her telephone book and dialed the number of a man she'd seen once or twice while she was married.

To her surprise, Howard Goddard answered the phone immediately. "Howard," shesaid. "Remember me?Susan Bender?"

"No, to tell you the truth, I'm not sure if I do," said the husky male voice at the other end of the line.

"Maybe if I tell you," suggested Susan, "that I was the one who wanted something special?"

"Of course," said Howard. "How could I forget." Then, in a lusty whisper, he asked: "Is that asshole of yours as tight and juicy as ever?"

"How would you like to find out for yourself?" answered Susan.

"When?"

"Now."

"I'll be right over." The phone went dead. Susan hung up her end of the line and headed for the bathroom. In front of the mirror she inspected her passionate body. The fine lines of her full tits were round and curvy. The nipples were erect, merely because she was thinking how nice it was going to be to have a professional cock shot up her bunghole. While she thought about Howard's dick coming shooting up her asshole her cunt began to pulse.

She quickly massaged her clit with a few deft strokes. The big piece of cunt meat slid back and forth neatly under her accurately stimulating index finger. Soon the juice flowed -plentifully and she wondered of she even needed Howard Goddard at all. But she decided, painfully, to put off masturbating herself until Howard arrived.

She hopped into the shower singing a pleasant little tune. While she soaped her soft belly and breasts, she hummed "Mares Eat Oats." When she arrived at her asshole she switched to "Beautiful Dreamer." And when she did her cunt, she sang word to "Chattanooga Choo-Choo."

She dried herself off in front of the mirror and made sure tocover herlovely bodywith allsorts of effervescent aromas. She sprayed her underarms and her crotch, used a bit of powder on her nose and finally slipped into a one piece dress. She wore no underwear nor did she use a bra. She combed her long dark hair into place. Then she took a seat in the livingroom and waited for the door bell to ring.

sure enough, a few minutes later, Howard Goddard knocked and entered Susan Bender's apartment. "It's been a while," he said, closing the door behind him.

"It sure has," said Susan. She was thinking of her hollow asshole soon to be filled by Howard's gigantic cock. "I missed you." She came off the couch and pressed her body against his in warm embrace and hug.

He leaned forward and kissed her somewhat formally on the cheek. "Mmmm," he said. "It's good to see you, Susan."

"It seems like only yesterday," said Susan Bender. She led Howard to the couch by holding into his hand. He slid next to her. His hand landed gracefully, and as Susan expected, in her long thigh.

"I like it when you touched me that way a few months ago," she said. "Why'd you disappear?"

Howard furrowed his brow. He had dark features and spoke with aplomb. His eyebrows were heavy and they went up and down like little plastic curves on string when he spoke. "Well, you know, Susan, I didn't think you wanted to risk your marriage just then."

"We separated," said Susan. She put her hand on Howard's thigh. "I don't expect," she said, lying through her teeth, "that I'll ever see Jack again."

"Oh," said Howard. "In one way I'm sorry to hear that."

"Don't be," said Susan. She immediately put her hand down into Howard's crotch. "You see, Howard, now that I'm alone I'm much more of the woman I've always wanted to be."

"I see," said Howard. "That's good." He watched Susan's hand tour his crotch. She grabbed at the bulge in his trousers and dropped her other hand into the battle for exposure. In another minute she had Howard's cock sticking out of his pants. She'd pulled down the fly on his pants and had securely located Mr. Goddard's prick in her right fist. She squeezed, trying to milk the blood up into the blooming hot mushroom head, and now was dropping her face into the tip.

"You ready for this?" asked Susan.

"Of course, dear," said Howard. Still maintaining his distance, he stole a look at her long legs. Then he dropped his hands around her arched back--she'd bent over his crotch--and reached down into the exposed groove at her asshole. His cock slid neatly down her throat.

"Mmmmm," they both hummed.

"You haven't forgotten your old touch, I see."

"No," said Howard. "Certainly not." He smiled and pulled her dress up over her head. "There's the lovely lady I've been wanting to see."

He cupped her tits with both hands, and, smiling, took to teasing the nipples into place. One shot up immediately. the other, reluctantly, shy, waited a moment. But then, with careful coaxing and an application of Howard's gentle fingers, the second titty nipple shot up, like a sky rocket. He puckered his lips. "Mmmm, my dear," he cooed, "I'm going to give you a special little tonguing. Just something to make you twitter all over."

Susan Bender laughed and giggled. She loved the way Howard Goddard carried on, as if her were some kind of old-fashioned fop or gigolo. "Mmmm," she said, "one thing that might help me twitter, as you put it, would be to be a naked man smiling at me."

"But of course," said Mr Goddard. He removed his glasses and his shirt and coat. Smiling his demure smile, he took off his trousers, too. Then his shoes and socks, and, finally, his underwear. "There you have it my dear," he muttered, somewhat less confident in the nude that in his clothes, "the real Howard Goddard."

"I like the real Howard Goddard," said Susan. She ran her fingertips up along Howard's chest. He didn't have a chance to refuse her tender massage. He watchedher delicate small hands go to work on his belly. She slid down onto her knees and applied her succulent lips to the task of sucking him into total passion. His cock flapped upwards with just a touch from her fingers. He flew off in every direction at once, shaking and wiggling. When he settled down, his prick was as stiff as a steel poker, as strong as the most durable plastic. A single large vein pumped up and down in a bulbous portion of itself and then continued forward, disappearing below the heady rim of his mushroom tip, there perhaps to deliver the hot blood necessary to complete the perfect boner.

"Mmmm," hummed Susan. She watched the prick pulse. His meaty shaft made Howard one of Susan's favorite choices for an afternoon ass read. He had a way about him. No matter how much puncturing proved necessary, Howard always made the chore seem easy. She remembered the very first time that she'd met him and suggested the she be fucked up the asshole. He refused, of course, but later fingered her a bit. They met on other occasions, but never had she submitted herself to what she considered the final insult. Never, that is, until today. Now, as both of them knew full well, Susan would allow Howard all the freedom he wanted from her asshole and if that were not enough for him, then she would find some other way to satisfy him.

She went down on his cock. The mushroom head fit neatly between her lips and she made sure to rub gently the undersideandthetopsideofthat gorgeous meaty flower-like prick head. Her tongue wet down the satin skin and her lips took care of everything else. When she'd stimulated him to a new an easy high, she then applied her mouth to the task. She filled her oral cavity with the man's long thick meat. The thing extended easily into her throat. She cupped her lips on the shaft and determined to make him as hard as she possibly could. She estimated that the fucking itself would take no longer than a few seconds if in fact Howard's monstrous cock had been carefully manipulated into the right shape and, of course, it goes without saying, the proper strength.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.