Rearend Raptures - Cover

Rearend Raptures

Copyright© 2003 by Lee Ryder

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Backdoor pleasures of Sue Bender

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Anal Sex  

When Jerry left Cindy at his apartment he was about an hour late for work at the Pier Side Club. He'd been late before and his boss Stan or one of the other lifeguards had always covered for him. He hurried down the boardwalk and made his way through the locker rooms out to poolside.

Up on the platform keeping a sharp eye on the swimmers below was Stan. "Jerry," he called, "you're late. Get on up here."

Jerry climbed the ladder up to the clubhouse and viewing deck. "Sorry boss," he said. "A little personal matter."

"No problem," said Stan in a surprisingly good mood. "You know that dish you laid on me this morning?"

"Dawn?" said Jerry.

"Yeah," said Stan, making room for the young employee to sit down. "She had just what I needed."

"What was that?" asked Jerry with a knowing grin. "A big set of tits?"

"You know better than that," said Stan. "Her asshole was about as ready and heated as you'll ever find. You know what I mean?"

"Yeah," said Jerry, wondering now where Dawn was. "She sure did have a nice shit canyon. I kind of liked it myself."

"Yeah," said Stan. "Anyhow, she's a new honorary member of the Pier Side."

"With an asshole like hers," said Jerry, "it would be hard to turn her down for something in any club."

"Yeah," said Stan, getting up and heading for the ladder. "Thanks again."

"For nothing," said Jerry. He watched Stan climb down the ladder and disappear into the poolside office. Below the viewing deck various members of the club sloshed around in the clear pool water. Jerry was concentrating on keeping a sharp eye out for any troubled swimmers when a shrill woman's voice hollered up at him: "Hey Jerry! Long time no see!"

He looked down back behind the platform and saw the lovely woman, Anne, who used to be his girlfriend. "Jerry," hollered Anne, "come on down and say hello. Come on."

He gave the pool a quick once over. It didn't look like anyone was in danger of drowning themselves, so he hoisted himself over the ladder and down to the deck below. "Hi ya, Anne," he said, giving her a big warm hug. She wore a bathrobe and a bikini and Jerry made sure to get a good experimental feel of Anne's warm body before he let go of her. "It has been a long time," he said.

"I know. Too long," said Anne. She flashed her quick blue eyes and ran a hand back through her blond hair. Just then the afternoon whistle blew, a signal for the club members that in five minutes they'd be asked to leave the pool. The club closed down for an hour in order the give the staff a chance to break and clean-up before the night's activities began.

"Listen," said Jerry, "in another five minutes this place will be empty. Why don't you stick around?"

"I's love to," said Anne. Her keen blue eyes twinkled. Jerry mounted the ladder one more time, waited out the departing swimmers, and then, when everything was in order, came back down to poolside. Anne was waiting for him and she asked right off: "When do lifeguards go swimming these days?"

Jerry looked casually around the deck and pool. The members had all split. He had the entire Pier Side facility to himself, naturally, to Anne. "Right now," he smiled. "Care for a swim?"

"Sure," said Anne. "That's really the reason I stopped by to see you."

"And I thought it was my body you wanted, Anne," said Jerry with a quick grin.

"Well," she said, running one hand along his furry chest, "that might have something to do with it."

He started to take her arm, to embrace her, but she pulled away and slid out of her robe. Her big firm tits were the same as he remembered them. She had long lovely legs and comely thighs. When he was in love with her it was the factthat herlegs wereso perfectlymolded, sculptured, that mystified him. Whether she wore heels or flats or went barefoot, Anne's legs were always attractive to Jerry. She could be lying on her back or on her belly, and still he would come after her, kissing the backs of her soft satin loins. Now, as she tossed aside the terrycloth robe, the same old lust to feel her legs wrapped around his face sent blood pumping heartily up to his face.

"You're blushing," she said, sliding over to the side of the pool. "Jerry! You're blushing!"

He slid a hand down along her fanny. The firm ripe cheeks of her ass were another special thrill for him. He could feel the silky flesh beneath her bikini strap and with one quick tug at the belt, the strap went loose.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Nobody's here," he said. "Everyone's out of the place for two hours before we reopen."

Anne did have a quick survey of the pool andenvirons. The place was desolate. "You know," she said, no longer trying to pull on her bikini bottom, "a swim in the nude is always nice." She kicked off the bottom of her bikini and without Jerry's asking, she undid the top of her bathing suit, too. Her tits came flopping out.

"Your nipples aren't erect," he said, surprised. When they lived together just his presence would bring her nipples out like mice looking for cheese. They'd pop onto position and seconds later he would land his hungry lips on one or the other tit.

"Well," she said, "I've changed a little."

Jerry slid his hand in a neat circle, palm open, alone Anne's flat belly. Her skin crawled with goose bumps and the nipples under examination stood up toattention. "That's more like it," he said.

"I am the only nude person here," she said, tugging on his trunks. "Won't you put me at ease, Jerry?"

"Sorry," he said, slipping out of his trunks. He hung his swimsuit on the ladder. But when he turned around to say to Anne that he was happy she'd come by after so long, all he saw was her neat jackknife form slicing into the water below. Her full ripe ass caught his attention before her lean body disappearedbelow the surface ofthe otherwise placid water.

She swam holding her breath under the surface of the pool water until she reached the deep section of the pool. when she came up her hair was matted down around her face. She pulled it back behind her head and called Jerry: "Aren't you coming in?"

"You bet I am," he said. He watched her smiling and treading water, her tits bobbing in the liquid, floating like cream colored grapefruits nest to her chest. "Here I come," he said. "Smile, baby."

Jerry made a neat dive from the edge of the pool. Anne watched his hairy muscular body slide beneath the first foot of water. He moved like a terrific shark straight for her. He would be at her side in a matter of three or four strokes. She took a deep breath and a last look at Jerry's torpedo shape as he neared her. Then she dove for the bottom.

Anne swam along the bottom side of the pool like some kind of eel or mermaid. Jerry started after her but needed more air to complete the journey downward. Besides, once he got there he wanted to spend some time with Anne.

He came up for air and saw her sitting placidly, right feet further down, on the bottom of the pool. He took a long breath and headed underwater. When he arrived, even in the poor underwater visibility, he could see her lovely blond hair splayed against the background of glass-like water. Her tits floated softly in the smooth underwater current. And her nipples, he reached out to be sure, were erect and stimulated. She bubbled out what remained of her air and pushed off, in slow motion, from the bottom of the pool. When she hit the surface and gasped for air, Jerry was beside her.

"So nice to see you again," he joked. He wrapped one strong arm around her waist and supported her by leaning her butt on his hip while she regained her breath. "You know," he said, paddling the two of them toward the side of the pool, "skin is a lot smoother in the water."

"I know," said Anne. She slid her legs along his thighs and let his muscles come up into her crotch.

They made it to the shallow water. There was about four feet of water there and Anne's tits floated on the surface. Occasionally the water slopped above her tits, sometimes below. "Mmmmm," she said as Jerry ran one hand up along the surface of her chest. "That's nice."

"Your tits are nice as ever, Anne," he said.

"You saved my life," said Anne. "I like that."

"Sure," he said. "That's my job."

He hadn't really saved her life, but many times they would play and pretend she was drowning and that was a lifeguard, retrieving her from strange andmysterious waters.

But now they rested easy against the side of the pool. The water lubricated every inch of their stimulated jism. Merely the sight of Anne had led Jerry into arousal. He was ready now, for whatever demands she might make of him, for whatever emotions she might expect from him. "Do you still love me?" he asked her.

"I don't know," she said, feeling his hands wandering underwater along her flesh. She knew that he wouldn't stop at her belly or her tits. She knew that sooner or later his firm grip would be around her thighs and up into her twat. She waited patiently. "You know," she said, "sometimes I think we were the biggest fools in the world to give up what we had."

"I know what you mean," said Jerry. He slid his hand between her comely thighs. Underwater she felt even more irresistible than she was on dry land. He had a good hold on one smooth piece of flesh, her upper leg, and he didn't want to let go.

"I want to swim," she said. It was a lie. She wanted his hand up her pussy, his finger to work on her clitoris, his other hand up her asshole. The feel of the pool and his hands, the mixing of flesh and water and passion-Anne wanted it all at once.

"You know," he said, blocking her passage by putting one arm on either side of her body clamping a good hold to the tile edge of the pool, "you can't leave right now."

"Want to bet?" she said. She faked a duck under his arm. Jerry moved swiftly and his forearm blocked her, right on the titties.

"You're all wet," he said. "Try again."

She looked around, pretending to be searching for a way out and slid her hand down underwater. She came onto his floating cock. He looked her in the eye and she looked him in the eye, but underwater she was sculpting his dick into a long wet erection. "Is that how you plan to escape?" he asked. "Or are you for real?"

She kneaded theflesh of histhick wetmember. Underwater the prick felt more spongy, more fleshy than she recalled it. "It's soft," she said.

"Not for long," replied Jerry. "It'll be more than you can handle in another minute or two."

"Funny," she said, "you were never more than I could handle before. Except in one of two ways."

The water slopped up against her face. She continued to run her hand around his crotch, between he legs, all of this stimulation taking place under water. Neither of them paid any attention to what was happening below the surface of the pool.

Jerry reached one hand up to her firm little nipples. Then he tweaked the thing and she squealed a little. "I can get away now if I want to."

"Do you want to?" he asked her. She was rubbing his now firm cock.

"No," she whispered. She wrapped her arms around him and he supported her against the side of the pool. She kissed him in the fold of his neck and then along his face and finally on his lips. He pressed his wet slippery body against her long flesh. His dick ran up along her belly between them. She freed one arm from around his back and slid down to jerk him some more. Then, suddenly, she took a long breath and went down under water.

"What the hell?" said Jerry.

But then he realized what Anne was all about. She slid his cock, even under water, into her mouth. He tried to watch her work. But the slopping water made it impossible. All he could see was her head moving vigorously along his cock shaft. But he could feel every delicate move on her tongue. It was as though a blow fish had taken it to mind to suck him off and had latched on perfectly to his dick. He smiled and wondered if she could hold her breath long enough to suck him into orgasm.

"Mmmmm," she said when she came up. "You're as big underwater as you are above." She laughed at her own joke and jumped onto his hips. She straddled his hips with her soft loins and rocked her naked wet cunt up into his muscular belly. With one hand he supported her, kept her up on his hips by holding onto the poolside.

"Here you go," he said, "a little fish for your twat." He slid his hand down along her belly and dropped a finger up into the hole. Her pussy clamped down immediately reminding him of yet another incredible ability of his old girlfriend Anne: of all the women he'd ever known; only Anne could squeeze at will. She could milk him of his orgasmic juice merely by smiling. Her muscles were that much in tune. And now her wet underwater canal worked on his finger as he applied pressure to her floating clitoris. the slippery piece of cunt flesh was firmly at attention.

"Mmmmmm," she said. "If I drown now it'll be the happiest death the world has ever known." She smiled and leaned down to the edge of the water and sucked up one of his hairy tits. She scraped the nipple with her nibbling tongue and sucked it into her lips and mouth. Her sucking action produced an exciting stimulating effect in Jerry's tits.

He slid his finger a little further into her soaked pussy. "Oh, God," she gasped, "I cant's believe we're going to fuck in the pool."

"You know," he said, "I don't know why not?"

"Is it good in the pool?"

They'd broken through to new ground. It was important that Jerry keep her going. "Sure," he said, "of course it's good. It's good to fuck wherever you are."

"Have you done it here before?" she asked coyly.

"No," said Jerry, lying outright. He didn't want her jealous at a time when a few minutes from now he'd be stuffing her full of his hot wet meat. "But some of the other guys have."

"Just think," said Anne, looking over Jerry's shoulder, "we might be floating in a pool of come."

"Yuck," said Jerry, sliding his finger and pumping Anne's pussy. "That doesn't sound like fun."

"For me it does," said Anne.

Jerry noticed that Anne was holding onto the side of the pool with her hand back behind her head. He let go of his own hold and slid a hand down to her ass crease. The water in the area allowed his hand to float neatly and smoothly into the target area. He slid a finger up andshe bounced forward, her tits pressing against his bare wet chest. The pool water splashed in Jerry's face, as did Anne's lovely titties.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.