Rearend Raptures - Cover

Rearend Raptures

Copyright© 2003 by Lee Ryder

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Backdoor pleasures of Sue Bender

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Anal Sex  

Jack Bender had finished watching Cheryl and Cindy fuck each other. He wandered if his feelings about buttfucking were for real. He wondered if maybe it was Cheryl, or just Cindy, who made him feel good for the first time in his life to fuck an asshole. He wanted to be sure because later that night he would be with his wife, Susan, for the first time in six months. It would be a trial for him, one that if it worked out, might mean the happy remake of their marriage.

He hit the boardwalk outside of his apartment and in good spirits headed North along the beach. He had walked a good half-mile when he caught sight of a lovely woman wearing a leopard skin bikini exiting the Pier Side Club. She had long dark legs and a set of finely shaped big tits. He had no idea, when he started to follow her into the Pier Side Club's parking lot, that her name was Dawn.

Lucky for Jack, Dawn's key jammed in the door of her car. It took him a minute to recognize the opportunity to help the young woman because he was spellbound by her shapely body. Finally, however, the moment caught up with him and he rushed to her assistance.

"Can I help?" asked Jack Bender, sliding up next to the car door. He reached his hand down to where Dawn's key had jammed in the lock and slid his fingers onto the key ring. "I'm not very mechanically oriented," he said with a nervous laugh. "but maybe two hands are better than one."

Dawn smiled her mysterious grin and said, "GIve it a try, anyhow."

Jack shook the key and his first efforts failed. "You know," he said, inspecting the tops of her lovely tits as the showed above the strap of her bikini, "in a way I hope I can't get this door open for you."

"She merely smiled and waited for him to try again. He jiggled the key and the lock clicked open. "There you are," he said. "I'm glad I was able to help."

She let her eyes rove down his body. When she saw that he was built nicely and probably well-endowed, she said, "Can I give you a lift someplace?"

Jack thought quickly, "Yes," he said. "I was headed up the beach to a place called Sandy Cliff. It's a club I belong to."

"Hop in," said Dawn. "I'm going up that way."

On the open highwayalong the beach JackBender explained to Dawn the nature of Sandy Cliff. "It's a special new kind of country reset. Anyone can belong if you get a recommendation from a current member. Once you're in you get the privilege of the pool and thejacuzzi, sauna--just about everything they've got there."

"It's not a comdominium, ?" asked Dawn, her mysterious smile never for a minute leaving her face.

"Oh, no," said Jack. "You see Sandy Cliff has a rather unique philosophy along with all the other goodies." He paused for a moment because he's caught sight, from a particularly good angle, of Dawn's long dark slender thigh. The smooth flesh of her loins shimmered with the vibrations of her speeding car. "Anyhow," continued Jack, "Sandy Cliff is a kind of new place. Everyone there has the choice of going around nude if they want to. And at any time you can ask somebody to sleep with you. If they're into it, fine. If not, it's no skin. You know what I mean? It's kind of like a free love enclave, but you go there to meet people who are interested in enjoying life and not being uptight. If you want to wear clothes, you do. If you don't want to wear clothes, you don't. Nice, eh?"

"Only in California," said Dawn, "would you find such a place."

"Yeah, I guess some," said Jack, thinking that he'd lost her. "Probably because of the weather."

They drove the next couple of miles in silence. Jack, of course, had a hard time keeping eyes off of Dawn's lovely dark body, When they came within a mile of Sandy Cliff, it was Dawn who spoke first, "If it's not imposing," she said softly, "I wonder of I might join you today at Sandy Cliff?"

"Hey," said Jack, delighted to hear this request. "You call that imposing? No way. It would be one of the nicest things that ever happened to me."

"Great," said Dawn, brushing a wave of her dark hair back behind her ear. "Which way?"

"A right off the Coast Highway at that signal," said Jack.

Dawn's little sports car took the hairpin curves as if the roadwere especiallymade forher. She made straightaway out of the lesser banked turns and within a few minutes the new couple slid to a stop on the gravel driveway in front of Sandy Cliff.

"There we are," said Jack. "Let's check in."

They took to the dressing rooms where the guest book was located, Dawn elected, as did Jack, to enter nude. Jack's heart raced as he escorted one of the loveliest women he'd ever been with through the entrance to the Sandy Cliff grounds.

An expanse of grass interrupted only the brooks and wrought iron furniture stretched out before them. To the right, as they passed the pool, they notice a group of nude bathers, both men andwomen, stretched out inlazy response. In the pool were a group of young members busily batting around a white rubber ball.

Further down the path, where Jack and Dawn finally sat down, were two or three couples sitting in crossed legged positions discussing what seemed like a serious subject.

"Shit," said one of the women, "if you can't fuck when you want to, what can you do?" She was angry that another member of the group had said that certain kinds of sexual behavior lead to promiscuity.

The man next to her had a huge hardon. He said, "I think you're right, Claire. What do you say you and I go off someplace?"

Claire answered simply as she watched the mane caress her arm and bare leg. "O.k." somehow it was apparent that the two of them had never met.

"See," whispered Jack in Dawn's ear, "that's the Sandy Cliff philosophy. You can just go off with someone and ball them. Anytime you like, any way you like. Just so both people agree."

"It's kind of nice," said Dawn. She eyed a tall blond getting up from the circle of nude philosophers. "He's pretty," she said, watchingthe man's hairlessbuns disappear behind a grove of closely cropped bushes and hedges. "You know," she said, "I think I'd like to join this place."

Jack to Dawn bye the arm. "I'd like to sort of sneak off some place with you, Dawn. Would you like that?"

I think I would," she said. She slid her hand down into his crotch and caressed his naked penis. A quick tingling crawled up Jack's spine and when the chill landed in his brain he said, "I know just the place." He took Dawn by the hand and led her out across a brook. They waded down a cobblestone pathway half-submerged in the rushing water and found themselves in a rocky, isolated cove out of sight on the other side.

"This is so pretty," said Dawn. She looked like a statue specially designed for Sand Cliff.

Jack lifted his hands and caressed one nipple and then the other on Dawn's lovely chest. "Oooooh," she sighed softly. "You're so gentle."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.