Rearend Raptures
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2003 by Lee Ryder

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Backdoor pleasures of Sue Bender

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Anal Sex  

When Jerry arrived as the beach club and took his post on top of the lifeguard station, he notice a particularly fine looking woman, probably a new member, wading the shallow end of the pool. She wore a leopard skin bikini and her boobs were all but bare. She had long dark hair, a distracting tan and the kind of a smile that said a lot more than could be put into words.

Taking advantage of his official role, Jerry climbed down the guard ladder and made a quick tour of the pool. Naturally, he only wanted to get closer the mysterious new woman. He knew most of the guests and either she had been invited to Pier Side by a current member, or, she'd recently joined. In any event Jerry had an excuse to speak with her.

"Hey," he called in a friendly voice, "aren't you new here? She'd been on the verge of entering the deep water when he called and as she turned, perhaps to answer him, she slipped just enough to put her under water.

Jerry knew full well that dark haired beauty could swim, but the opportunity to get closer to her was irresistible. He made a shallow dive and came up next to her within two strokes. He grabbed her around the waist. He had a good feel of her slender midriff against his muscular forearm bye the time arrived poolside. "Are you o.k.?" he asked.

"Yes," she said. "And I was o.k. out there. Until you 'rescued' me."

"Sorry about that Miss, what's your name?" He smiled.

"Dawn," she said, smiling.

"Sorry, Dawn. I wasn't sure if your were alright or not." He turned and took the side of the pool in both hands. He lifted out in one graceful move and then reached his hand for Dawn. Despite the reluctant expression on her face and a moment's hesitation, she gave him a hand. He pulled her up and out of the water, onto the tiled deck. "You are even more beautiful out of the water," he said.

''Thanks, '' said Dawn, ''My towel's over there.''

''I've got to go back up to the station for another half-hour, but if you want to join me I'd like that.''

''Sure, '' she said. ''Just let me get my towel.''

He watched her wiggle away. She had firm round buttocks, and no amount of bikini could hide the fine shape of her ass. Her long slender legs were covered with a deep dark tan. And her hips spread out nicely around the small of her back. When she reached the ladder, he couldn't help resist looking over to watch her tits bobbing this way and that as she climbed up to the top deck.

''I made it, '' she said, giving him that telling and yet mysterious smile. she waved a pert of her long dark hair back behind her ear and looked at the small room attached to the viewing platform.

"What's that?"

"The clubhouse," said Jerry, pretending to keep a keen eye on the few swimmers below. "Coffee, cigarettes, chairs for resting, life saving gear--we keep it all there for emergencies."

"The cot? Is that for emergencies?" she asked.

"Yeah," said Jerry, "and the stretcher, too."

She took a seat next to him, close enough that if he slid right for any reason he'd slid right along her lovely slender thigh. "Do lifeguards meet a lot of girls?" asked Dawn.

"Not so many as they like to," he said.

Just then a husky male voice called out, "Hey, Jerry, what'd you catch up there?"

Thevoice belonged to Stan Dutch, one of the most obnoxious owners of the pool. Whenever a good looking woman joined one of the lifeguards, even if it was his sister, Stan would come around and brag about his boat and the club and how he was a selfmade man. He might havebeen self-made, but the people who worked for him considered that he would have been better off made by someone else.

"Jerry, my boy," said Stan, stepping onto the platform after his climb up the ladder, "how are you doing?"

Jerry didn't give two seconds to Stan. He didn't want the snake moving in on Dawn. "Hey, Stan," he said "what say you cover for me for five minutes and let me show Dawn around?"

Stan was temporarily dumbfounded. He only wanted to get a look at the lovely beauty. "Oh, yeah, sure," he said. "Why not?"

"Thanks," said Jerry. "I appreciate it." Jerry took Dawn by the hand and ;ed her into the small room behind the viewing platform. He shut the door behind them and latched it so that nobody could get in. Then he pulled the blinds. Dawn had temporarily busied herself in looking around the small club house.

"Is this your girlfriend?" she asked, pointing to a picture of Jerry and another woman.

"Just a friend," he said, sliding up next to her to look at the photograph. "And not nearly so pretty as you."

She gave him a good view of her finely carved white choppers. "Why thank you," she said. He slid his hand along the lovely small of her back, and from there down the side of her leg and onto one crisp bun. "I kind of like you," he said.

"And I you," said Dawn. She turned, faced him, brushed her lips against his and moved to the other wall. "Who's this?" she asked.

Jerry followed after her. When he saw the picture he decided to stop talking. He took her by the arm and swung her around. She grinned her inimitable smile and let him kiss her. He slid his hands around her waist and pulled Dawn close. Her legs wrapped slowly but surely around his muscular thigh. One hand drifted down the back of his trunks and between the fold of his ass. He followed suit, down the thin strap of her bikini pants. Her butt folded open, as though she had muscles in each cheek. He stroked the cleavage there and landed one digit at the entrance to the delicate hole.

"I think we both know what we're all about," she said. She used her free hand to tug his shorts off altogether. They slid down to above his knees and his exposed member rubbed at the inside of her legs. She took it with her hand and jerked on the head. Her other hand still played lightly between his asscheeks.

"Yeah," he said. "I want to know more about what you're all about though."

She squeezed his balls and he pulled the bottom strap of her swim suit off. It unbuckled on the side and flopped down on the floor. For the sake of form he undid her long strap, too. Her big breasts fell softly down. Ripe nipples sprung to attention and Jerry couldn't resist giving the big dark spots a fine wet kiss.

"Mmmm." She took her hand off his balls and added a little extra stimulation to his back side. "I'll ream you."

He slid his hand up and down her loins and then lay down on the cot. She fell to her knees between the backs of his legs and dropped her head down to his hairy ass. With both hands she rubbed the asscheeks and supplied a gorgeous long tongue to the crease between them. "Yeah, baby," he moaned. "Do it to me."

She made one long stroke up the crease and when it came time to go the other direction she stopped over the target. "Here you go," she said. "This is for saving my life. For getting me out of deep, deep water." She dropped her tongue into his bunghole. He squirmed up onto his hands and knees and she reached both hands between his legs. Balanced with her tongue in his asshole and her hands under his belly, working his cock and his balls. Dawn gave Jerry one of the nicest reams his hairy asshole had ever had. When she came up for air, she brought both hands to the cheeks of his ass and kneaded the soft flesh there.

"Aaaaaah." Jerry turned over. "How about something like that up front?"

She dropped her large melon-like breasts onto either side of his dick. One slid along one side of the shaft and the other tit slid along the other side. "You know," she said, working her way up and down his dick, "if I get you hard I want to pull all that potential energy to good use."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.