Rearend Raptures - Cover

Rearend Raptures

Copyright© 2003 by Lee Ryder

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Backdoor pleasures of Sue Bender

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Anal Sex  

Jack Bender answered his phone with a curt "Hellow." He recognized his wife's voice immediately and covered the mouthpiece of the phone as he said to Cheryl, "Listen baby, it's private. What do ya' say?"

The tall blonde Cheryl shook her naked tits at him and said, "I say privacy sucks." She winked at Jack and sauntered out of the room taking as much time as possible. When Jack saw her ass disappear around the corner, into the living-room, heruncoveredthemouthpiece."Hello, sweetheart," he said.

"Got company?" asked Susan Bender at her end of the line. "Or brushing your teeth?"

"What can I do for you Susan? I thought we agreed no calls for awhile?" While he spoke he slipped into a bathrobe.

"I've found out something about myself," she said. "And I'd like to see you."

"When?" asked Jack. "I'm kind of busy right now."

"Whenever you like," she said. "But the point is that I know why I wasn't having any orgasms with you." She scratched her ass and waited for his reply.

"Oh, yeah," said Jack, "well, listen baby, what about tonight?"

"That's fine," said Susan Bender. "See you around eight. By the way, your place or mine?"

"Mine," said Jack. He lowered the phone to the cradle. He knew full well what his wife had in mind. They'd spent many a long night arguing about who was making a mistake. But they'd never done it up the ass even though, on occasion, she'd requested it.

Cheryl slid back into the bedroom. "Everything hunky dory?"

"Oh, yeah," said Jack. He inspected Cheryl's long body. She had gorgeous melon-shaped tits with firm nipples in the centers. Her long trim legs were the color of ivory and they met in a fantastic sandy bush that presently was wet with both come and ease juice. She wiggled her ass for him and then turned around the crossed distance separating them. She slid her hands up under his robe, "Wifey poo?"

"Yeah," he said, pondering the question, how would he fuck her up the asshole. "She's gonna come over tonight and wants me to stick it up her ass."

"So?" said Cheryl, nonchalantly removing Jack's robe. "That will be very nice."

"Sure," he said. "I better take a lot of Vitamin E, and maybe make up a splint for my dick."

On the word 'dick' Cheryl fell to her knees between Jack's feet. She picked up his cock in the palm of one hand and spoke to the mushroom head, "This little feller here can handleanything, evena tightlittle holeof wifey-poo." She smiled and patted the head of the prick.

"Yeah," said Jack, "sure, but I never fucked anyone up the asshole. I wouldn't know where to begin."

"Nothing to it," said Cheryl. "I've done it a thousand times if I've done it once." She smiled and kissed Jack's cock. "The thing is, Jacky, you need a nice stiff meat for that kind of action. No limping around on one leg if your gonna buttfuck." She slid his cock into her face and created a small sucking action by cupping the head with lips. "Mmmm-mm."

"Yeah, nice," said Jack. "But what good is a hard-on now gonna do me at eight tonight?"

She pulled his dick out of her face and held it bye the base. "Listen, Jack, you'll just get yourself a little practice, that's all. And then tonight you'll know what it's all about, eh?" She didn't wait for an answer. She took the penis with both hands, a fist on the base and another above that one, as if she were holding a baseball bat. The long broadside of her tongue came out of her mouth and wrapped around the remaining exposed portion of Jack's firming dick. She licked that head until and the mushroom rim around it and then removed her top hand. She slid the newly exposed penis shaft between her lips. "Mmmmm," she sighed as she went, "this prick is going to be just hard enough in about two seconds."

"Yeah," said Jack, watching Cheryl work on his cock. Her head bobbed up and down and she slid a good portion of the entire meat into her face. Then she slid her face sideways, rubbing the rim and the head of the prick along her wet lips. Her hair fell lightly down into his crotch and teased his balls. A gentle tingle crawled up and down his spine. "Yea, I can always get hard for head. But I don't know about sending it up Susan's asshole."

"Don't worry," said Cheryl, letting go of his dick for the moment. She slid up along his body and sandwiched his now big stick between her breasts. She held her right tit in one hand, her left in the other, and she pressed the boobs around Jack's upright cock.

"Oooooh, Cheryl," he moaned. "That's awfully nice."

"You bet," she said confidentially. "Not much different than the cheeks of my ass."

She let go of one tit and it flopped sideways and down, hanging like a ripe cantaloupe on a vine. She reached to the bed where a tube of lubricant lay open. With one quick move, still on her bent knees, she picked up the tube and applied it between her legs, to her asshole. She squirted a hefty portion into her asshole and rubbed it around in there. Then she brought the tube up and presses a line, like toothpaste, along Jack's dick. "You're gonna taste one of the ten wonders, Jack. And you'll love it." She threw the tube aside and rubbed his prick with her tits again. A thin layer of lubricant covered his cock.

"That feels awfully nice," he said. "Maybe it would be better just to fuck?"

"No way," said Cheryl, her tits turning bright red. "I like a hot rod up my asshole. And apparently your wife does, too. So we may as well get used to it, right Jack?"

"I suppose you're right," he said, resigning himself to it.

"Now, now, Jack, it won't be that bad. Turn around." He turned around. She pushed his butt and he fell onto the bed.

"Hey," he protested. "What the hell are you doing?"

"This is just something a little special for me, Jack. You'll like it." She crawled up between his legs, along the backs of his thighs and leaned down to his asshole.

Jack and Cheryl had met well before Jack married Sue. But they'd never gotten it on. When Jack's marriage fell apart, he called Cheryl, and, one thing led to another and they endedup livingtogether. Sheworked foran electronics company that was currently on strike. Thus she had all the time in the world to make up for all the time that she and Jack had lost when he married.

"Really nice," said Cheryl. She was looking down into his asshole.

"You like that?" he asked.

"You bet I do." She smiled and leaned close. She parted the hairy folds of his ass. Into the groove she shoot her tongue. Up and down she swabbed him, making sure that every inch of his asscrack was wet. "There you go," she said. "How do you like that?"

"Yeah," said Jack, "that's kind of nice."

She dug down deep with her tongue, slid her finger into his asshole, along with her tongue, and then removed the digit, leaving the narrow piece of wet mouth muscle to gouge him out. She reamed him with her long wet tongue and made sure that he began to squirm before she let up.

"Wow," he said. "I had no idea it could be so nice. Where'd you learn that?"

"A buddy of mine taught me that<' she said, proud of her excellent work. "What do you say you eat my asshhole, just to get things started in the right direction?"

"I don't know," said Jack, a little reluctant to dip his tongue into Cheryl's delectable hole. "Is it really good for you?"

"I'll tell you what," she said, sliding her tits along his back, "you just stick that big dick of yours up me and that will be all the pleasure I need."

Just then the doorbell rang. "Fuck," said Cheryl. "this is getting to be like Grand Central Station."

Jack got up and slipped on his robe. As the door he found a young woman who claimed to be a friend of Cheryl's. She had sandy blonde hair and wore a bikini, apparently just having come from the beach. She smiled and asked for Cheryl.

"Well, we're kind of busy," said Jack. "I don't know-"

"Who's there?" called Cheryl.

"Tell her Cindy. Oh, never mind, I'll tell her."

Cindy pushed her way around Jack and went into the bedroom. "Hiya, Cheryl," she said. "I knew you'd be up to something."

Jack followed the presumptuous young woman into hi bedroom. He found her sitting on the bed on her bikini with Cheryl. They were laughing a bit and playing with the tube of lubricant.

"Listen," said Cheryl, "I think you're going to get more than one lesson today." She laughed and looked at Cindy. "Cindy says that she is really high and wants to get a bit of meat into her asshole. Remember I told you I had a friend who taught me hoe to give a good ream. Well, Cindy's that friend."

"Hiya, Jack," said Cindy. She smiled and showed clean white teeth. Cindy had thick lips and was built big down low. She had hefty ample thighs and big tits. Her pelvis looked like it stretched for a mile. She wasn't fat, but she looked sturdy, down to earth. Her face wa pleasant enough and a little sunburned.

"Hiya, Cindy," said Jack. He liked the look of the cleavage showing in Cindy's lovely bikini top. "Well," he started, "I guess two assholes are better than one."

"That's the spirit, Jack," said Cindy. She lid out of her bikini top. When the thing came off her boobs floated down and the nipples seemed to spring forward, ready to go already. She had big luscious brown circles of flesh around the creamy pointed tips. "Mmmmmm," said Jack, dropping one hand onto one of the sprung titties. "That's alright."

"Well, thank you," said Cindy. "Wait until you get a load of the rest."

So Jack had two more women, not one, with whom he would soon be learning about buttfucking. Cindy, the shorter, stouter woman, was easily as fresh and nubile as Cheryl was cynical, long and lean. "O.k.," he said, realizing the formidable task he has in store for him, "who's first?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.