His Sister's Eyes - Cover

His Sister's Eyes

Copyright© 2003 by davedax

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A girl. blinded in a road accident, relies on her brother

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Swinging   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Food   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It was three more days before they brought her home, three days in which we went to see her first thing in the morning each day, Angie took her the syrup and she actually looked quite good in it, it was blonde and short, not unlike her natural hair, mind you for the money it cost, it should have been good!

She walked out of the ambulance still clad in her robe and we both made a big fuss of her after listening to the doctor's instructions,

"Just a week or so more of rest David" he said "And then she'll be her old self again"

Well I think she was just about her old self again when she asked Angie to help her in the shower because when I went up after about fifteen minutes with a tray of coffee for us all, I found her with her legs wrapped round Angie's neck in the throes of what must have been a much needed orgasm!

She grinned impishly at me as she opened her eyes again and held out her arms for me,

"Come and kiss me Dave" she said softly, "You two don't know how much I've missed you both"

Our kiss was tender and lingering and we held each other tightly,

"I'm sorry for being a pain Dave" she said and kissed me again, but I pulled away and looked at her, the old brightness was back in her eyes, (she'd lost the eye patch) and even though she was still weak, I could tell this was the old Mickey, the beautiful, lively and very sexy girl that I'd fallen in love with just a few short weeks ago.

"You've got nothing to apologise for you silly tart" I grinned, "We're just bloody grateful that it was caused by the piece of glass and that you don't have any real mental problems"

We let her sleep then and Angie took my car to go food shopping while I went through the last of mum and dad's papers, I wasn't expecting anything but I just needed to make sure there were no loose ends anywhere, What I found though changed our lives forever!

It was in an old brown envelope and dated about twelve years previously, I read it and then read it again just to make sure.

"Hello, Capital and Provincial, how may I help you?"

I introduced myself and explained what I'd found and she asked me to hold on whilst she spoke to a senior member of staff.

"Can you read me the reference number please?"

I did as he asked and for a moment I was left listening to the rustle of paper,

"Sorry to keep you sir" he said, "But I have to check these things, do you have your parents death certificates?"

"Yes of course"

"In that case may I make an appointment to come and see you as soon as possible?"

"Will tomorrow be soon enough?"

"That will be fine sir, about eleven a.m. say?"

"Yes that's fine, I'll look forward to it"

Angie arrived back as I replaced the receiver and frowned as she noted the serious look on my face,

"Oh no Dave, not more trouble?"

"Just come and read this, I'll put the food away" and I handed her the letter,

She looked stunned as she read it, so I asked her to read it again,

"Bloody hell Dave" she whispered, "If this is genuine and I think it is, you're rich!"

"We're rich Angie, I've told you before, there are three of us here, if I have to tell you again, I may well have to spank your bottom"

"Ooh yes please" she laughed, "But have you shown it to Mickey?"

"No let's go and see if she's awake yet"

She was just stirring as we crept into our bedroom and she sat up giggling, letting the sheet fall away from her breasts,

"Right Dave, your turn" she laughed, "Get em off!"

"Bloody sex maniac" I told her, "Just get your brain in gear and read this"

"I daren't Dave, Dr Phillips told me not to do any reading for at least a week, you know so as to rest my eyes"

"Aw babes, I forgot"

"Why what is it?"

"It's an old policy of your mum and dad's" Angie took up the story, "And basically it says that if they're killed in an accident on the road or in their home,

which they were, you two as their sole heirs will receive from this company the sum of one hundred thousand pounds"

She let that sink in for a minute and I grinned at the look on my sister's face,

"Oh my God"

Then Angie finished it,

"In respect of each of your parents"

Mickey's eyes widened,

"Wha... ?"

"That's two hundred thousand pounds!"

"Yup" Angie and I nodded our heads in unison,

She flopped back down again,

"That means we can afford the pub"

"Yes" I grinned, I hadn't thought of that!

He was punctual, arriving dead on time at eleven o'clock, asked him inside where the girls sat expectantly trying to hide their excitement, Mickey made us all tea, in spite of my protestations.

"She was badly hurt in the crash" I explained,

"Oh dear" he said with genuine concern, "And are you fully recovered now miss?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.