His Sister's Eyes - Cover

His Sister's Eyes

Copyright© 2003 by davedax

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A girl. blinded in a road accident, relies on her brother

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Swinging   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Food   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Thankfully there were only a few people in the coroner's court, the usual collection of reporters and old people with nothing else to do.

We'd gone into town early and enjoyed a leisurely breakfast at a small café I'd been using, Mickey was in a sombre mood and dressed accordingly in a grey business suit, the mini skirt wasn't too short and her generous breasts were well confined beneath her jacket.

People looked at her and then often looked again when they saw the eye-patch and she certainly enjoyed all the attention,

"I think I'll leave this on" she said as we sipped our coffee, "I'm quite enjoying all the looks I'm getting"

"Well I've got to admit that you look good with it" I said with a smile, "It gives you an air of mystery"

"Mystery?"

"Yeah"

She grinned and stroked my leg with her foot under the table,

"There wasn't much mystery last night was there bro?"

I grinned back at her at the memory of our incestuous coupling of the previous night, we'd started off by going down to the local pub to show her off to the neighbours, they were all overjoyed to know that she could see again and nearly every one wanted to buy us a drink to celebrate!

They all commented on her eye patch too and she had to lift it up to prove to them that she hadn't lost it, she'd put on some new stockings and the way she was sitting up close to me, I could feel the little bump of the suspender button through her skirt.

I was worried in case anyone could see the bulge of my erection beneath my trousers and she didn't help my telling me that her knickers were so small, they'd gone right up into her slit!

"I think I'll leave them on when I go for a pee" she whispered, "You can watch if you want"

"Bloody hell Mickey" I muttered, "I've already got a hard on for you, have mercy on me"

She didn't feel like having mercy on me though, far from it, we stayed in the pub for about two hours and she teased me unmercifully all the time, culminating in smiling at me as she returned from the loo and stuffing something into my pocket as I stood talking to some friends at the bar!

Needless to say, after I discovered the "something" was her very wet panties, I needed to get home in a hurry!

We made love as soon as we got in, both a little bit drunk, we reached for each other and fell onto the couch, she whimpered as I undressed her, leaving her stockings on, wantonly she lay on the couch splay legged and caressed herself as I struggled out of my trousers and she sighed with satisfaction as I slid smoothly into the warmth between her legs,

"Oh God Dave, we were made for this" she nibbled my ear as I began fucking her with long, deep strokes, I felt her wetness against my balls every time I thrust into her, I felt her hands on my buttocks, pulling me into her, her mouth on my neck, legs wrapped tightly around me as if to keep me there.

"I'm going to cum Dave" she hissed, "Fuck me harder, go on shove it in me Dave, fuck me, fuck me, Fuck meeeeeeeeee!"

Her teeth nipped me as she convulsed in the throes of orgasm, her strength surprised me and I felt my own orgasm approaching as she arched up off the bed, bearing all of my weight on her slender body.

"Mickey!" was all I could manage as my penis erupted within her vagina and I clung to her, jerking with every spurt, my eyes were open all the time, as were hers for she'd taken the patch off, whereas before they'd been bright blue, almost sparkling, suddenly they seemed misty, distant even and as I began to relax on top of her, I realised they were filled with tears.

"What is it Mickey?" I said anxiously, "Mickey darling, please tell me, what's wrong?"

It took five minutes for her to stop, five long minutes during which I imagined all sorts of things, during which she clung to me while long drawn out sobs wracked her body, but gradually her sobs subsided and she kissed me on my cheek.

"Thank you" she whispered, "I needed that"

I was mystified though, the ways of women were still quite a mystery to me then, as they are even now,

"Needed what Mickey?"

"You"

"Me?"

"Yes you, you fool, I've..."

She hesitated and looked into my eyes,

" We've just lost our mum and dad, neither of us have anything left Dave except each other, I just needed you that's all"

Her words hit me like a sledgehammer.

"What, you just needed a fuck, is that it, just a quick fuck?"

Thank God she was more mature than me, far more mature, as I made to get up off her, she gripped me and held me tightly, her eyes were still misty as she said softly,

"Dave, I'm tired and probably just a little bit drunk, if all I needed was a quick fuck, I could have had that in the pub, half the men in the village would like to get inside my knickers and the other half pretend that they have!"

"I'm sorry" but I didn't know why,

"We turned to each other David when we realised that mum and dad were dead, now I don't know whether Freud would say that's natural and quite frankly, I don't give a fuck, all I know is that I needed someone's arms round me, someone I know and trust, someone I love and that someone was you, my brother, no not just my brother, overnight you became my lover and that's what I needed Dave, a lover and do you know what Dave?"

"Tell me"

Her eyes blazed as she stared at me and I realised just at that moment, that I loved her, I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her.

"I want that lover to take me to bed now, I want to fall asleep in his arms and when I wake up in the morning, do you know what I want?"

"I can guess" I said softly,

"Go on then try me" she challenged,

"You want more reassurance, you want your lover to make love to you"

"Got it in one"

I knew I looked sheepish, but I said it any way,

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.