Jamie's Recroom

by Matchead

Copyright© 2003 by Matchead

Erotica Sex Story: Sue, a five and a half foot blond freshman, has first time experiences ["I couldn't believe what he was doing to me down there by simply sucking up here."] with a boy in her girlfriend's basement recreation room.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Reluctant   First   Pregnancy   .

I was over Jamie's house with Fred, another kid in Jamie's and my class. Jamie's dad was off on business and her mom had just gone to town when Fred showed up with his cousin, Ron. I'm Sue, a five and a half foot freshman. We were all in the rec-room listening to music.

This is a big family gathering place in the basement. It has a TV along with the stereo at one end and the opposite is furnished with a couch, a couple recliners and a futon mattress.

The futon frame broke some time ago and it was removed to the garage for repair but was never returned. The mattress is great for lying around on while watching the tube or just hanging out. Jamie and Fred were over on the couch in a heated debate about something or other; I really wasn't listening. Ron and I were lying across the futon, our shoulders touching, reading the labels of CDs in the bottom shelf of a bookcase against the wall.

"All right, I'll prove it. Come with me to my room." said Jamie. I knew she had a 'thing' for Fred and was probably just using this excuse to get him alone. They climbed the stairs, leaving both Ron and me alone; a not altogether unwanted turn of events. With his green eyes and ready smile he was kind of cute.

We heard them walk down the hall, enter Jamie's room and close the door. After a minute of awkward and agonizing silence Ron looked over at me, leaned in and brushed his lips across mine. I thought my chest was going to explode! I could not believe the almost instantaneous rush of feelings that overtook me. My heart was pounding, my breathing sped up and I suddenly felt lightheaded.

Ron pulled back and looked into my eyes and smiled. He then leaned in to kiss me again, this time pushing his tongue between my lips and into my mouth to duel with mine. I rolled up slightly onto my right side to better accommodate our kiss. I felt his right hand rest on my hip for a moment and then slide up to cup my left breast over my blouse and sports bra.

My nipple instantly became hard, seemingly trying to bore a hole into his palm. It felt as if a current shot from my nipple straight to my groin. The dreamy kisses continued as he slipped his fingertips through the gaps between the buttons on my blouse.

"Umm," I moaned at the feel of his fingertips on my skin.

Next I felt a button pop and his hand slip inside my blouse and under my bra. 'Oh my God, ' I thought as he plucked my left nipple between his first two fingers. My normally puffy aureola puckered as I felt a sudden gush between my legs. I was in heaven. I could not believe the feelings I was having. A boy; no, nobody had ever touched me like that before. And that kiss! All I could do was moan into his mouth.

Several more buttons followed the first as my blouse was laid open and my bra pushed up totally exposing my breasts. Now he had access to my titties and he wasted no time before exploring both. I was becoming short of breath as he broke our kiss and nibbled his way to my left ear. He kissed his way down my throat and onto my chest where he sucked my erect nipple into his mouth.

God, I loved that.

I rolled onto my back and grabbed the back of his head as he started nursing on me like a baby, with repeated little sucks while he ran his tongue over the tip of my nipple. With each suckle, that same electric path sent repeated jolts to my pussy making it pulse and tingle all over. God, I couldn't believe what he was doing to me down there by simply sucking up here. I had no idea. It felt as if my panties were suddenly too small in the crotch. And my crotch; you might have thought I peed my pants, I was so wet.

I had this funny fluttery feeling in the pit of my stomach and my heart was pounding so hard I thought it was going to explode through my chest. Ron now started paying equal attention to both nipples, sucking on first one and then the other.

At the same time he popped the rest of the buttons on my blouse, laid the halves aside and ran his hands over my bare belly. Then he started kissing his way toward my belly button where he flicked his tongue in and out of it in a little fucking motion. That sent shivers up my spine. I watched between my naked titties as his hand pulled down on the waist band of my jeans exposing more flesh and his kisses trailed on below my belly button. He pulled harder to expose more territory as he kissed and flicked his tongue over my skin just above my hair.

Suddenly I felt the snap of my jeans give and heard the quiet zip of the first inch or so of my zipper as the insistent tug from Ron became too much for the garment. I quickly drew in my breath knowing that a barrier had been breached. I thought to say something about it when Ron turned those incredible green eyes my way. He looked seemingly deep into my soul and gave me a most sexy and mischievous smile.

I watched as he bent his head and continued kissing me right up to the edge of my pubes. I continued to watch as he grabbed my jeans, either side of my zipper, and pulled them farther apart. He then hooked his fingers over the waist band of my white cotton panties and pulled down, exposing my sparse blond pubes and the top of my slit.

'Oh my God, ' I thought, 'he's going to kiss me there!' All my friends talked and joked about THAT but I never thought that it could truly happen to me. I was curious to know what the big deal was about; what it felt like. I stared, wide eyed, and waited to see what Ron was really going to do. He looked for a few seconds at my exposed mound and then bent his head lower and inhaled deeply. He closed his eyes, seemed to savor my scent for a moment and then in a flash ran his tongue up my slit and across my clit.

I arched my back and let out a moan as an absolutely unexpected and overwhelming sensation shot from the center of my sex up my spine to explode in a shower of fireworks in my head. 'I want more of that!' I thought as I pushed the back of his head into my crotch. He got the message as he immediately started attacking my cooch with his tongue.

I kept arching my back to get all the sensations that I could from his mouth. I was getting frustrated at his not being able to lick me better and I think so was he. He reached up to the waist of my pants behind my hips and tugged my jeans and panties down my legs and off, depositing them on the floor behind him. He then put his hands on my inner thighs as he spread my legs apart and leaned in with his mouth.

"Oh, my God. Yes, right there." I encouraged as he dug his tongue into my hole and back up my slit to be slowly drug across my swollen clit. "Uhn... uhn... uhn... uhn."

I moaned as he ran his tongue across first each of my puffy outer, and then my long, crinkly inner pussy lips ending at my clit each time before taking another swipe.

My pussy simply gushed. I felt this intense pressure build that made me want to crawl out of my skin.

Suddenly it reached a crest and as if a giant wave broke over me, I was wracked by a series of the most intense spasms. Everything was lost to me except for the rush of intensity emanating from my sex. I could feel my uterus contracting as I arched my back and drove my sodden pussy onto Ron's mouth. I had never in my life cum like that before. I had often pleasured myself in my bed at night but I NEVER had an intensity to my orgasms that this experience brought on.

I finally came back to my senses as I heard Ron pushing my jeans aside with his feet as he kissed his way back up my body. I was so grateful for what he had just done for me and I hugged him to me. He kissed me deeply and I could smell and taste myself. He also started rubbing his finger up and down my slit as he toyed with my right nipple.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.