My Apparition - Cover

My Apparition

by Uncle Sky

Copyright© 2003 by Uncle Sky

Erotica Sex Story: The story of a dream come true. Not my usual type of story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Slow   .

She first visited me in a dream when I was in my teens. I don't recall exactly when, as it was many years ago. I remember catching just a glimpse of this beautiful naked woman with piles of long hair. The image was in shades of purple and was still with me when I awoke. That's all there was at first. Just an image with no movement and no other figures. When I woke up I had a raging hard on, but that was not unusual.

The lady of my dreams continued to visit me from time to time with no change in the dream. Then after several months I noticed the image was clearer and I could see she was modestly covering part of her nakedness with a blanket. It took several nights for me to realize it was my beach blanket. There was still no movement and she was still alone. I never failed to have an erection when I awoke from the dream.

As time passed the image began to change. It was no longer shades of purple. It passed through several tones of purple to yellow and red and after much time showed up one night in full lifelike color. The lady was even more beautiful. Her hair was blonde and there was more of it than I had ever seen on any one woman before. It fell nearly to her waist. Her eyes were blue and her lips a light shade of red. She seemed to have little or no makeup on. By this time I had been dreaming of the lady for two or three years. Though I was no longer a teenager, I still awoke with an erection. Oddly enough, even though very stimulated by this dream, I never had a wet dream about her.

There was never any pattern to the dream. It came at irregular intervals. I might have it two nights in a row and then not have it again for weeks. It seemed that whenever I thought it was gone for good, it returned. And over time it continued to change.

One big change was the night I was in the dream for the first time. I was lying, naked on a sandy beach. She was standing over me, watching. My dick was visible and I could see it was hard and ready. But the lady made no move toward me and it seemed I could not move or speak. As always the dream was short and that was all I saw. I continued to awaken with a pounding erection after each dream. But I never came during one.

The dream slowly progressed. After several instances of just watching me the lady finally moved. She leaned over me and dragged her hair along my body from head to toe. My erection pounded even more as her hair moved slowly over it. I wanted this lady more than any I ever knew. But in my dream, she was in charge and seemed in no hurry to act on my desires.

At long last my lady started to caress my body with her hand as well as her hair. At first her hand didn't touch my genitals, but touched almost all the rest of my body. And that hair still excited me more than anything. The very light touch of that long blonde hair was almost, but not quite enough to make me cum.

By now I was in my mid twenties and still having the dream. I didn't tell anyone about it. It was my secret. The night came when she touched my dick. It was a soft touch, but lasted a long time as she moved her fingers along the shaft and over the head. She held my balls in the palm of her hand and rolled them around in my scrotum. When the dream ended and I woke up I was amazed that I had not cum. I was ready and it only took a few seconds of my own hand to bring me off. I kept hoping that she would continue to advance her actions until we made love.

It was a hope not realized for years as she continued to tease me and arouse me with her hair and fingers. The dream got longer as she increased the things she did to me. But still I could not talk and she was in control. Then one night she leaned down and placed a soft kiss on the head of my dick just as the dream ended. I dashed to the bathroom and barely touched myself before I came, and came, and came.

I told myself that it was only a matter of time until she let me make love to her. The dream had progressed to the point where she was doing all the things that aroused me, every time. Then she added more. She actually took my dick into her warm, moist mouth. I could feel her tongue on the underside of the head as she sucked gently. But the dream ended there. Again I was left wanting more.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.