Sarah
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2003 by The Star

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - His wife killed in a horrific accident, he tries to start over. He learns to love again. And learns the truth about the "accident".<br> Of all the stories I've written, this is probably the best.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Violence  

In the morning I awoke feeling more rested, more at peace, than at any time since the accident. Memories of the night before cascaded into my waking awareness. I examined them and my feelings about them. Was I unhappy or upset that I'd taken my only daughter's virginity? Not in the least. Did I feel guilty about anything we'd done? I did not. Was I having difficulty with Sarah's stated intention to be my wife-hmm? That one needed some thought.

My only reservation, when I thought it through, was that I might be cheating her out of the companionship of a man her own age. I had to face the fact that I had at most 20 more good years ahead of me. In 20 years, Sarah would be in her prime.

I did not have a problem with the idea of having babies. I'd always wanted more children, but Sandy and I had been too much in love to adopt. We wanted our children to be products of our love. Sarah certainly was that. Any babies she and I had would be products of our love, too. And there would be that important bit of Sandy in them. No, I'd welcome babies.

Coming back from the head, where I'd relieved the morning bladder pressure, I saw that Sarah was still sleeping. A small smile on her face, the corners of her mouth twitching, she was surely having a pleasant dream. Careful not to disturb her, I snuggled up behind her, spoon fashion. Touching her marvelous body and thinking about making babies with her caused the old cock to wake up and crow. Feeling it against her rear caused Sarah to part her legs a bit to give it room. Only a tiny push and it was firmly lodged in the entrance to her tight slit. With a contented sigh, she pushed back and it was in all the way. Her dream must have made her horny, because she was plenty wet-her pussy soft and slick. I found that sort of clenching my buttocks pushed it in, relaxing let it slide out. Almost effortless. That is, until her breathing deepened and she started to push back.

Knowing she was awake, I draped my arm over her and gently fingered her little clit. You'd think I'd stuck it into a live socket! Sarah went into convulsions. I just hung on, so I could stay plugged in, without getting it ripped off. After she slowed down just a bit, I started thrusting into her again and once again touched her little button. Again she went off like a rocket! But this time, she took me with her, the darling, and I spasmed her greedy little belly full.

What a way to start the day!


After a simple breakfast of toast and coffee, we decided we'd go upriver another day, then come home. While Sarah stowed everything below and cleaned up the galley, I started the diesels, checked the weather forecast (clear and hot) and singled up the anchors. When Sarah appeared on the fly bridge and hollered that we were ready to go, I picked up the anchor and stowed it while she smoothly fed power to the props and we started upstream.

Looking at the charts, we thought we could reach Wishram. If not, no problem, there were plenty of places we could stop for the night. It was no big deal to just get out of the channel and drop the hook, if it came to it.

Before long, we'd put up the awning over the fly bridge. The day would be hot! If I'd let her, Sarah would have taken off all her clothes and worn only a big grin and a layer of sun-screen. I made her keep her bikini on-at least when any other boats were in sight.

There was one stretch of river though, where we were the only thing on the water for miles and the Interstate was a good two miles away. Sarah skinned off her suit and yanked mine down, too. Then she climbed on my lap and plugged in. I thought she'd be sore, but she grinned and said she was making up for lost time. Sitting on me that way, her nipples were just at the right level for me to nibble them. They looked so tasty, I couldn't resist... Not that I tried to. Those lovely breasts seemed made for licking and kissing. Naturally, when I started chewing on one, Sarah went ballistic.

That was enough to set me off, too, with that wonderful, taut body sliding against me and that marvelous tight pussy milking every drop from me. Twice in a morning! New record for this old man.


After a bit, the sun got too hot, so we went to the main helm in the salon, where it's air conditioned. I ran the boat while Sarah took a shower, then we switched. We were both too hot and sweaty and wanted to be comfortable.

Cruising up the river, I talked to her about my concerns that I was cheating her. She laughed. "You're so serious about it, Mike. Don't you think I've considered all of this? I've been thinking about nothing else for years, remember? I love you! That's all that matters. After I've had four or six of your babies, maybe we'll start worrying about wearing you out. Am I cheating you, my darling? Cheating you of the chance to find a woman with experience and talent equal to your own? Someone you have more in common with?"

I assured her that she had more in common with me than anyone I could hope to meet and that I felt privileged to be her lover.

"Well then," she said. "Where's the beef?"


At lunch time, we tied up by a pretty, deserted beach, away from the channel, and had a nice, cooling swim-naked, of course. We played and groped each other and I was able to give Sarah a quick little orgasm with my hand and tongue.

Back in the boat, I suggested we stop at The Dalles, the next town of real size we'd pass. "Why?" Sarah asked. "We have plenty of groceries and the fuel and water tanks are good, too."

"I want to buy you a set of rings," I told her. "I don't think we can safely get a marriage license and get married. But all our ID have the same name. If we have rings and live and act like a married couple, who's to know the difference?"

Her arms went around me and her eyes misted up. "Thank you. I love you so much. That was one thing I hadn't figured out and you solved it like it was nothing. Thank you... I wish we could get married properly, though."

We pulled in to the municipal landing at The Dalles, tied up, locked up and went ashore. Sarah attracted her share of lustful stares from the men on the street. A tall, stacked blonde will do that. After wandering around for a half hour-neither of us had been there before-we wandered into a jewelry store right on the main drag. I was fully prepared to wait until we got back to Portland, with its large number of big, well-stocked stores. But I thought if we could do this now, it would be romantic-and would please Sarah. I wanted to please Sarah.

As it happened, the store had a ring set that Sarah thought was absolutely perfect. So I bought them and had them sized on the spot. Then I put the engagement ring on her hand.

As soon as we were out of the store, she asked, "Why not give me the other one to put on, too?"

"Because I'm not quite ready yet," I answered with a smug 'I know something you don't.' smile.

That earned me a-deserved-elbow in the ribs and earned her a yelp from me as it connected with a rib that was still healing.

Hand in hand, we strolled around, looking in a couple of shops, stopping for a few groceries that we didn't really need. Back at the moorage, we decided to just stay the night. The commercial moorage next door had water and power hookups and accepted overnighters. It would give us a chance to dump the holding tank, too. I sent Sarah to make the arrangements, while I got Sandy ready to move. When I saw her wave, I cast off and slowly moved the big boat back into the river, around a short weir and into the entrance to the marina. Watching for Sarah, I finally spotted her near the gangway to the shore, motioning me into a slip. The breeze was light and the current in the marina negligible and I was able to back the boat right in, coming to a dead stop just before the stern touched the planking. I already had the fenders over, so all that was needed was to tie up and plug into the shore power and water.

We had plenty of water, but I was glad to have regular power without having to run the generator.

While Sarah started dinner, I told her I had a quick errand to run. Up at the marina office, I found a phone and a very nice lady who was happy to tell me anything I wanted to know about the town and its people. I explained what I was looking for and she was happy to tell me who to call. That went better than I had any right to expect and so I asked our hostess to join us on the boat, in about three hours.

Back aboard Sandy, I told Sarah we'd be having company at 7:30 and needed to dress nice for the occasion. She gave me a bit of a face-expecting to be getting ready for bed about then-but went along with me. Dressing after dinner, I put on slacks and a white shirt, so Sarah got out the only dress she'd brought-a lovely summer frock with a floral print which complemented her coloring wonderfully.

"Should I put out wine for your guests?" she asked.

"They're our guests. Put the wine in to chill, but don't put it out until later," I suggested.

Promptly at 7:30, we heard people boarding through the transom hatch. I ushered them into the salon and introduced them to Sarah. "Love, this is Pastor Fuller, from Grace Church, Mrs. Fuller and Mrs. Glenn, our hostess here at the marina. Pastor Fuller has agreed to perform the wedding ceremony for us, even though he understands we don't have a license. I told him how much we love each other and are determined to be together. And that we would be blessed if we could do it right, acknowledging our commitment to each other in front of God and witnesses."

The look on her face made it all worth while. Sarah was stunned! She was so surprised, shocked, joyful, thrilled that I'd do that for her, impressed that I could find someone to perform the ceremony sub rosa-it was almost too much. In a moment, she closed her mouth, jumped up and gave me a big hug, grabbed my hand and said, "Where do you want me to stand?"

I guess she wanted this.

Pastor Fuller read the wedding service from the Common Book of Prayer. Sarah didn't even hesitate about the 'obey' part. When it was done, she gave me a kiss full of promise, commitment and wonder. I was thrilled and covered with goosebumps.

We offered our new friends a glass of wine, which they all took, but then made their excuses. Mrs. Glenn, as she left, said, "You dears are all paid up. And I am honored to be included in such a special occasion. You don't need to check out. Just leave the hose and cord coiled on the dock when you go. Good night." And she disappeared.

Now Sarah had the other ring on. She positively glowed. Hands behind my neck, leaning back to gaze at me, she said, "Darling, you make me feel so special. I've loved you so much, so long. Now I know I was right, all along. I'd never dreamed about my wedding, because I couldn't imagine marrying a man I didn't love and I wouldn't come between you and mom.

"You've made it more exciting and unique than I could have imagined. I don't need a church and big crowds. We don't have that many friends out here, anyway. But you promised, in front of God and witnesses, to love me and care for me and be my husband, for as long as you live. And I've promised the same to you. And we did it right, with a minister and everything-not just some Justice of the Peace! I feel so special! So loved and cherished!

"Thank you, darling. Thank you..." her tears started flowing and she couldn't continue. I tenderly kissed her eyes, then her lips, and held her.

Finally, pulling away, she seated me on the sofa and handed me a fresh glass of wine. With her own refill, she joined me. "We've plenty of time for bed. I want to share some 'grown up' time with you-now that I'm really your wife," as her free hand gently caressed my jaw.

"We've never discussed the accident. The police never found out who ran you off the road. But did you know they had some suspicions about who it was?" Sarah said.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.