Genie In My Bottle - Cover

Genie In My Bottle

Copyright© 2003 by Jessy19

Chapter 8

Genie Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A lonely college girl meets a genie and soon learns the real meaning of true love.

Caution: This Genie Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Fiction   Humor   Genie   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   School  

Ashley Thompson headed up to the third floor of the library. Earlier that day she'd gotten a mysterious note that touched her heart. It must have been from a secret admirer. She smiled as she head upstairs. It was already dark outside and not many students were there. She stood by the poetry section just as the letter ordered her to.

Her red hair was up in a ponytail and she wore her little green low cut sweater and a short blue jean skirt. She felt nervous as hell until she heard a familiar voice. She turned to see Dylan standing in front of her. His eyes looked sad and yet he seemed thrilled to see her. He wore his baggy blue jeans and a black sweater.

"Ashley? What are you doing here?" He asked.

She hesitated to answer him. "I-I'm waiting for someone."

He looked at her suspiciously. "Yeah? You received a letter too huh?" He showed her the small white note with dark print that matched the same one she received.

"Dylan is this some sort of joke?"

"What? No you tell me. I mean you get me up here all alone for what?"

Ashley felt tears almost come out of her eyes. "Dylan you think that I set this up? No way! That last thing I wanna do is be alone with you."

He loved the way she looked when she was upset. She was so damn cute. "It doesn't matter who set this up. I'm glad you're here."

Ashley's frown disappeared. She looked into Dylan's eyes and moved closer to him. "I've missed you so much. Don't ever toy with my emotions again you big jerk," she said smiling.

He put his arms around her and they kissed. Their tongue roamed in each other's mouths while Dylan's hands moved up and down Ashley's gorgeous body. She felt so good and warm. "I'm sorry about everything Ashley. I love you and I'm never going to leave you," Dylan whispered.

She looked into his eyes and smiled. "Dylan take me to your place now!"

He did just that.

Gene watched the young couple practically run out of the library holding hands and laughing. He knew his job was done. Well almost done. He thought of Marissa the beauty he was in love with. It was time to show her how much he loved her.


"Gene! You took so long! Did Dylan and Ashley make up?" Marissa asked curiously.

Gene nodded in satisfaction.

"Oh you're the best!" Marissa ran to him wrapping her arms around him and kissing his cheek.

"Now let me take you out tonight. I haven't taken you out on a proper date my love," Gene said softly stroking Marissa's hair.

She beamed. "Ok. What did you have in mind?"

He nodded. "Uh-uh! I'm not telling you. It's a surprise."

Marissa felt her heart beating fast. "Ok well, I guess I should get dressed then." She eyed Gene for assistance.

"I have the perfect outfit for you my dear," Gene said doing his famous nod. Marissa looked down and saw herself wearing a long gorgeous spaghetti strap silk dress.

"Wow this dress is beautiful!" Marissa exclaimed.

Gene nodded once again filling Marissa's hair with big silky curls. Shiny pins secured her hair from getting in her face. She looked like an angel. An absolute angel!

"Ok close your eyes, I don't want you to see me get dressed," Gene teased.

Marissa laughed and turned around. She felt a soft warm breeze and heard Gene finally speak. "Ok you can turn around."

Marissa turned to see Gene wearing a black and white tux, which made him look even more handsome than ever before! His shoes were black and shiny and his jet-black hair was slicked back.

"Gene! Wow! You look gorgeous!" Marissa squealed.

He offered her his arm and she accepted. "Now my love, let's go."

They walked out of the apartment together off into where the night would take them.

Once outside, Gene cupped Marissa's face. "Now tell me where you would like to go. To a dance? To a restaurant?"

Marissa smiled. "How about both?"

He laughed and agreed. "Close your eyes Marissa and we'll be there in a few seconds."

She closed her eyes still feeling the warmth of his hand on her face. She opened her eyes a few seconds later and found herself sitting at a table with candlelight and soft music playing. She looked around and Gene was nowhere to be found. She was in a room filled with strangers eyeing her. She felt nervous and looked desperately for Gene. Just as she was starting to get worried, he was there standing in front of her holding a dozen of the reddest roses she'd ever seen.

"For you my darling," he said handing the roses to her.

She stood up taking the roses and smelling them. The smell was special. Not just of a rose, but of something else. Something so beautiful.

"T-thank you. Gene they are beautiful!"

He touched her face softly. "They are for you. I love you."

She put the roses down and put her arms around him. "I love you too. I love you with all of my heart."

He kissed her cheek softly and offered her to have a seat. "Let's eat first and then we'll do some dancing."

She was speechless. She sat down and then the waiter came offering them the specials for the evening. They both had salad, steak and red wine. For dessert they agreed on delicious chocolate covered strawberries. The people around them couldn't keep their eyes off them. They were a sexy couple indeed.

After dinner Gene offered his hand to his sexy girl. "Care to dance now?" He asked in a sexy voice.

Marissa took his hand and they walked out to the small dance floor. There was an elderly couple slow dancing to "Strangers in the night" from Frank Sinatra. The band that was playing that night was doing a hell of a job.

Gene took Marissa in his arms and held her tiny body against his. She smelled so wonderful and felt so beautiful. She was his dream come true. They danced slowly and so close. Marissa loved the way he made her feel, so safe. They finally danced to the fun tune's of Tony Bennett's "Stepping out with my baby," which was the last song of the night.

"Are you ready to go back home?" Gene whispered in Marissa's ear.

She nodded and once again they were whisked away by Gene's magic.


Back at the apartment, they kissed with hard and passionate kisses. Gene couldn't wait to finally be able to make love to Marissa.

He held her against him and stroked her pretty face. "Now my love, it's our turn to share our moment."

Marissa looked nervous but she was ready. "Yes it is our turn. I love you Gene."

He picked her up and she wrapped her legs around him. "I love you too. I want to share my life with you Marissa."

She wasn't sure if it was a marriage proposal or an invitation to his heart. She just wanted to be with him more than anything. She'd waited for the perfect time and the perfect guy and now it was all there for her.

Gene kissed her lips softly as she anxiously wanted to put her tongue in his mouth but he continued to tease her by shutting his lips tightly. She groaned in agony. "Take it slow sweetheart. We have all the time in the world."

She sighed. "Gene I just want you in me so bad! I've been wanting this for a long time."

He said nothing and just carried her over to her bed. He lay her down and her big brown eyes searched his blue eyes. He slipped her shoes off and slowly lifted her dress up exposing her creamy thighs. His hands gently caressed her smooth legs. Gently, his hands we up to her firm thighs and stopped until they reached her little white silk panties. Marissa's heart was racing as she felt Gene begin to slip her panties off.

He looked at her shaven pussy, which was soaking wet. Marissa never took her eyes off him and let him look at her and admire her. He licked his lips and his eyes met with hers.

"You look so delicious my love. I can't wait to taste you," Gene rasped.

Marissa took a deep breath and waited to be tasted. She'd never experienced oral sex and now she couldn't wait.

Gene moved between her legs and spread her lips open getting a nice view of her swollen pink clit. Marissa's eyes closed and she moaned as soon as she felt Gene's long tongue begin to caress her clit. He moved his tongue slowly with soft and gentle strokes. Marissa's little body squirmed on the bed and her moans intensified.

"Mmmm oooh Gene! It feels so good! Do it faster Gene. Please!" Marissa begged barely being able to talk.

Gene kept teasing her with slowly strokes. His hands reached up and slowly pulled the straps of her dress down to let her beautiful breasts be exposed. Her nipples were erect and she began to touch her breasts enjoying the feel of her lover's tongue between her legs. He lifted her body up and slipped her entire dress off her.

Marissa was shaking from so much pleasure. She opened her eyes to look at him staring up at her. He spread her pussy lips wide open and showed her how he was licking her. His tongue moved now faster making Marissa gasp in sheer delight.

"Ahhooohh God! Gene yes! Lick me like that! Ooooh this f-feels so good!"

Gene was moving his tongue so fast now and he stopped for a minute and clamped his lips on Marissa's clit. That did it all. Marissa bucked her hips but then she began to quiver violently. She was cumming. She was cumming so hard!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.