Genie In My Bottle - Cover

Genie In My Bottle

Copyright© 2003 by Jessy19

Chapter 6

Genie Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A lonely college girl meets a genie and soon learns the real meaning of true love.

Caution: This Genie Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Fiction   Humor   Genie   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   School  

For the next few days Marissa and Dylan were together almost all of the time. Gene watched in envy and felt he was slowly losing his mistress to some guy with no sophistication to sweep his mistress off her feet. It was hard for Ashley to not see her boyfriend sitting with this new girl. She felt so upset but just let it pass. After all Dylan obviously had his eyes set on her but she knew once Dylan got tired of this girl he'd come crawling back to her and she wouldn't take him back. Never.

After Drama class one afternoon, Gene caught up with Marissa and they talked in a private little corner behind the drama building.

"Marissa I finally get you alone!" Gene said breathlessly.

Marissa looked at her watch and then back at him. "I'm sorry Gene. Its just being around Dylan is so new and exciting!"

"Yes I know but you've not been talking much to me and I know Giovanni and Camille miss you too."

Marissa fidgeted. "I know. Look we'll hang out some tonight OK? I promise. I have to get going now Gene. I'll see you back at the apartment?"

Before Gene could say anything, Marissa was already walking away.


Gene was startled when he heard the door open loudly late that night. It was past midnight and Marissa was walking in the door. He heard noises though. It sounded like someone was with her. No it can't be. She would never bring Dylan while I'm here would she? Gene thought to himself.

He laid on his bed in his bottle just hearing loud smacking noises that sounded like hard kisses. Damit she did bring him here. Oh man I have to listen to all this?

"Mmmm you kiss good," Dylan rasped as he kissed Marissa's neck.

Marissa tossed her head back and closed her eyes. His kisses were slow and sweet but yet she almost didn't feel anything besides his erection on her leg. His hands were running up and down her green button up top and slowly unbuttoning it. Marissa moaned softly against his ear and he pushed her down on her bed.

"I'm so hot right now Marissa. Oh fuck I'm hard! Look!" Marissa looked down and saw the huge bulge on Dylan's cock. He grabbed her hand and guided it towards his pulsating cock.

Marissa gasped. "Ooh my!" She blushed.

"Are you ready for it Marissa?" Dylan asked sounding so anxious.

Marissa felt scared. It would be her first time and she didn't quite feel ready. Not tonight at least. "No not tonight Dylan. I've actually gotta go to bed soon."

Dylan didn't listen he started to trail kisses down Marissa's chest and pulling her bra off. Marissa wanted to push him off her but still liked the way his fingers felt running down her body. His mouth reach for her nipple and sucked hard on it. Marissa squirmed a little and let out a soft moan.

Gene could hear her moans and frowned. This was not only pissing him off but hurting him as well. Marissa knew damn well that he was in the room and here she was messing around with this nasty bastard.

"Oh Dylan no please. I really must get to bed," Marissa said weakly.

"You got me so hot right now. So fuckin' hot!" Dylan said in a husky voice.

He was on top of Marissa holding her arms down and sucking on her tits. Marissa tried to struggle beneath his strong body but was unable too. "No Dylan please not now."

Gene heard his mistress trying to stop this creep and he just wouldn't stop. Gene did his famous nod and suddenly Marissa heard Dylan snore. She opened her eyes and there he was snoring loudly on her chest.

"So is he always this aggressive with you?" He asked now standing above Marissa.

Marissa rolled her eyes. "Gene now is not the time to ask about that. Can you help me get him off me?"

Gene pushed Dylan off Marissa and got a quick glimpse of her breasts. She looked down noticing he was staring and blushed quickly covering herself up.

"I don't know why you're covering yourself up. I've seen you more naked."

She got up and sighed. "Gene, Dylan wants to go all the way and I want to but something keeps stopping me."

"Maybe you're just not ready Marissa."

"Why wouldn't I be ready? I'm 20 years old! Probably the only 20 year old virgin alive!"

Gene put his hands on her shoulder and looked deep into her eyes. "You know that's not true. Marissa you have to wait for the right time. I mean if this guys is coming on too strong let me know so I can do something about it."

Marissa smiled. "Oh Gene you're so sweet trying to take care of me."

"Well you are my mistress and I must do anything I can to keep you happy."

"You always make me happy Gene. Just having you around has been the best time of my life."

He felt his heart racing wanting to kiss Marissa but she looked away and stared at Dylan. "Look now he's all passed out. Can you wake him up and just make him go home?"

"I can do better." Within seconds Marissa saw Dylan disappear.

"Where did he go?"

"He's in his own apartment sound asleep."

"Oh Gene thank you." She hugged him and all he could do was think of kissing her hard.


Marissa and Camille sat around in Marissa's apartment going over some English notes for their lit test.

"Ok so what chapter is that on?" Marissa asked frustrated.

"I can't remember. Oh Jesus let's just take a break. All this 18th century literature is wearing me out." Camille replied.

"You want a soda?"

"Yeah sure." Camille watched Marissa closely. She wondered if she had any clue how Giovanni felt about her.

"Marissa can I ask you something?"

"Here you go," Marissa said handing Camille her soda, "what did you wanna ask me?"

"Well, how do you feel about Giovanni?"

Marissa laughed. "How do I feel? You mean if I like him or something?"

Camille nodded.

"No. I mean I love him as a friend but that's about it. Why the question?'

"Well because you know he's crazy about you right?"

"Well I've suspected yes. I just hope he doesn't say anything because I have no feelings for him at all."

"Yeah I know you're all into Dylan Fulton."

Marissa looked down. "Yeah I am." She didn't want to admit that Dylan was nothing like she fantasized he would be.


That evening Marissa and Dylan would be going out and eventually chilling out at either her place or Dylan's place. She knew he hadn't stopped being aggressive with her. She had thought about it carefully and decided to go ahead and give herself to him. After all, he'd been her dream guy, her fantasy.

"Gene!" Marissa called out from the bathroom.

No answer.

"Gene!"

"Sorry I was napping," Gene answered cheerfully. "What can I do for you mistress?"

"Gene I need something to wear again and make it something really sexy. Tonight's the night."

"The night? For what?" Gene asked puzzled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.