Genie In My Bottle - Cover

Genie In My Bottle

Copyright© 2003 by Jessy19

Chapter 4

Genie Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A lonely college girl meets a genie and soon learns the real meaning of true love.

Caution: This Genie Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Fiction   Humor   Genie   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   School  

Gene woke up the next day hearing nothing but silence. He'd overslept and figured Marissa hadn't bothered to wake him up. He rolled over and realized he was on Marissa's bed. Where in the world had she slept? He got up frantically looking for her. He saw the bathroom light on and the door slightly open. He pushed the door open slowly and found Marissa curling her long hair.

"Phew! There you are. I was worried for a minute," Gene said relieved to find his love.

Marissa scoffed. "Gene no need to worry about me. It's not like I have any stalkers wanting to kidnap or anything like that."

Gene smirked. "Oh your cute when you're trying to be sarcastic Marissa. Where did you sleep last night? I'm sorry I fell asleep on your bed."

"It's ok. I crashed on the couch. You looked too peaceful to wake up."

"Aww you're a real lady." Gene said playfully but deep down he meant it.

She wrinkled her nose and stuck her tongue out at him like a seven year old would do. "This hair of mine is not behaving it's self this morning! Look my curls keep falling apart!" Marissa whined.

Gene did a quick nod and suddenly Marissa's eyes widen looking in the mirror seeing her dark hair in beautiful curly locks. "Gene! Oh Gene thank you! I love it!" She squealed turning to throw her arms around him.

Gene held her tightly and immediately felt his cock twitch. Damnit Marissa. You get me hard every time!

She admired herself in the mirror delicately touching the beautiful bouncy curls Gene had given her. "You are amazing Gene. Now can you do my makeup too?" She giggled.

Gene nodded and Marissa yelped. "Oh my god! No! This is hooker makeup Gene!" She stared into the mirror looking at the dark blue eye shadow and bright red lips.

Gene laughed. "Ok. OK. I'm sorry. Let me try again."

Less than a second Marissa was relieved seeing her light natural looking makeup on her face. She wondered if Gene could provide her with a nice outfit to wear today just in case she ran into Dylan.

"Gene? Can you do my wardrobe next? I haven't got one thing to wear!"

Gene narrowed his eyes at her. "You are having too much fun aren't you darling?"

Marissa giggled and blushed. "Yes! This is just so cool!"

Gene closed his eyes for a minute thinking what he would like to see Marissa dressed in. He pictured a tight low cut v-neck black sweater and a short suede brown skirt to show off those beautiful sexy legs of hers. A pair of black clogs would finish the look. By the time he opened his eyes he saw Marissa dressed exactly how he'd fantasized.

"Oh Gene! I love this look. But don't you think the skirt is too short?" She turned around showing him and he almost drooled all over her.

"Nah it's not too short. You are trying to impress Dylan aren't you? He's gonna love you in that skirt." Probably not as much as I do though Gene added silently.

Marissa rushed out the bathroom and headed off to her class. Gene decided to go along with her once again in hopes that she bump into Dylan so he could get this matchmaking deal started.


After English class Marissa hung out with Giovanni and Camille for a while before her creative writing class. Again, Gene noticed Camille loving Giovanni from afar and Giovanni loving Marissa the same way. Giovanni's big brown eyes glared at Marissa's long legs as she kept crossing her legs to get comfortable.

"So... Any luck getting Dylan to notice you?" Camille asked suddenly trying to get Giovanni's eyes off Marissa's legs.

"Nah but believe me he's gonna notice me really soon."

Giovanni looked up from his chemistry book. "Oh? And how do you know that?"

"I've got my secrets."

Camille laughed looking at Giovanni's jealous eyes. "Well what can she say? She's in love."

Giovanni ignored that comment and continued his reading. Marissa noticed Dylan passing by without Ashley for once. He was busy walking and opening his backpack as if he was desperately trying to find something in there. Gene stared closely and did his famous nod causing Dylan's whole backpack to fall and letting his books fall out. Marissa knew Gene had done it but she froze. She just sat there looking as Dylan groaned in agony having to pick up his books. Papers were flying around everywhere and his books were spread out all over the ground.

"Get your butt up and help him for crying out loud!" Gene said nudging Marissa's arm.

"OK!" She blurted.

Camille and Giovanni gave her a bizarre look.

Marissa got up and ran over to Dylan. She bent her knees and trying to gather some of the flying papers. He looked up and his face turned red from what had happened in drama class.

"T-thanks," he said shyly as Marissa handed him some of his papers.

"You're welcome," She responded in a shaky voice. Then she just stood there staring into his soft gray eyes, feeling so mesmerized.

"Are you OK? Look I want to apologize for yesterday in drama. I-I well honestly I don't know how to explain that but I hope we can put it in the past?"

Marissa felt her face flush. "Y-yes of course!"

He smiled at her and zipped up his backpack. "Well thanks again and I'll see you in Drama."

It took a while before he took his eyes off her and then walked away slowly. Marissa took a deep breath and wanted to scream with happiness. Gene watched from afar knowing his magic would soon let Marissa have her dream guy. He only wished he didn't have to perform magic and that Dylan could really see what a wonderful person Marissa really was.


Camille knew Giovanni had his eyes glued on Marissa the entire time she was talked to Dylan and helped him gather his papers. She'd been used to dating guy that runaround on their girlfriend, mostly cute jock boys. It wasn't until last semester when she'd met Giovanni in her environmental science class that she fell in love. He was witty, sweet and super smart. What girl wouldn't want a guy like him?

Almost every night she'd found herself madly masturbating over Giovanni. His dark brown eyes looking at her naked body turned her on. She'd often imagine looking at his dark curly hair as he stuck his head between her legs licking her up and down.


"Camille? Are you OK?" Giovanni asked as Camille smiled to herself in a dream world of her own.

She quickly snapped out of her sexy thoughts and her eyes widened with an innocent look. "Y-yes. I'm fine. So what were we talking about?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.