Taking Sue's Virginity - Cover

Taking Sue's Virginity

by nonono69

Copyright© 2003 by nonono69

Erotica Sex Story: Sue makes the cheerleading squad, but it costs her her most prize possession

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   .

Part One:

Sue was a sweet kid of 16. She was in 10th grade and decided to try out for the cheerleading squad. Sue was a very cute redhead but was still boy dumb. She had been asked out on dates but always refused them because she was afraid she would make a fool out of her self. On Thursday after school, she headed to the gym for the first day of cheerleaders tryout. She was not that good but her looks gave her just the edge to make the team. Unfortunately, one of the girls from last years squad didn't make the team because Sue took her place.

In this school, the cheerleaders were a tight group of girls. They had been together for the last three years, all throughout Jr. High School. This is the first time one of the girls didn't make the squad. For what Sue thought was going to be great, in reality, was terror in disguise. That night while Sue was at home calling her friends and telling them about her making the squad, the other cheerleaders were at Ann's home. Ann is the captain of the cheerleading squad. She is a senior and this would be her last year as a cheerleader in high school. Ann had four other cheerleaders over at her house that night and she had the girl who didn't make the squad over there also, here name was Cindy and she just happened to be Ann's best friend.

The girls all started talking about what they were going to do now that Cindy didn't make the squad. The girls were up in Ann's room drinking and the more time that went by, the meaner the talk got in Ann's room. That night they talked about many things, but finally they all agreed that they would be very nice to Sue until they found a weakness they could exploit. They all went to sleep knowing that next week they were going to get even for Cindy being bumped off the team.

Monday came and Sue went to school early. When she got there all the girls from the cheerleading squad made a point to find Sue and congratulate her for making the team. A couple of them asked her to go out for soda's and maybe shopping after school. She accepted and was very happy that the girls in the school were so friendly. After school was the first cheerleaders practice. They practiced on the football field as the football players were having their practice.

The boys finished their practice first and a few of them came to the bleachers and watched the girls until their practice ended. One of the boys made a point to go up to Sue and say hi. His name was Steve and he was the quarterback of the football team. He was a junior and very cute in Sue's eyes. But he was also Cindy's boyfriend. Had been for the last two years. But Sue didn't know this and nobody tried to tell her. Steve was told to get friendly with Sue by his girlfriend as they were trying to get back at her for bumping Cindy off the squad.

Over the next month things went perfectly for Sue. All the girls were now her best friend (she thought), and Steve was her first real boyfriend. He would take her out after the football games and they would share cokes, food, and maybe see a movie. Steve was a gentlemen at all times but each date out he would become a little more pushy. He started holding her hands, then holding her close at the movies, now he was kissing her whenever he could and she started to really like it. All her friends were so envious of Sue landing the quarterback for her boyfriend. All the cheerleaders would tell her how lucky she was to get Steve. They had all wanted him but she was the lucky one who got him.

Sue had become what she thought was close friends with Ann, the captain of the squad. But Ann was really just playing Sue on. Ann would talk to Sue like she was a sister. She found out all Sue's little secrets. Like she had never had a boyfriend before which meant she was a virgin. She was always shy around boys because she was afraid of being made to look stupid. This is exactly what Ann wanted to hear. She now had the info she needed to make Sue dread the day she came to tryouts. That night she had a meeting with the other cheerleaders and they decided to have Steve try to get into Sue's pants that night. They didn't think Sue would go for it and that would fall right into their plot.

The next night Steve took Sue to the drive in theater. He started off slowly but soon while he was locked into a kiss he started to put his hand under Sue's skirt. Sue grabbed his hand and moved it but he slowly started putting his hand back under her skirt. She broke the kiss and told him not to do that because she wasn't ready for that yet. Steve had a look of hate in his eye. He got back behind the steering wheel and took Sue straight home. As Sue got out, he told her, when your ready for me to do what I want with you, call me. Otherwise, you won't be seeing me again. I have no time for girls that can't act their age. Sue ran into the house crying and cried her self to sleep. The next day at school, everything was different.

She saw the cheerleaders walking down the hall and they wouldn't say a word to her. She saw Steve and he walked away also. It was all over school that Steve had broken up with Sue. No matter who she went to talk with, they turned their backs to her. She didn't know it but most the people who had become close friends of her in the last month or two were all in on the squad's plot. Finally, one of the cheerleaders came over and talked with Sue. They could not believe she was so young as to turn down the most wanted student on the campus. They would give anything they had to be in her spot.

The next week was hell for Sue. Nobody talked to her and she was miserable. She gave it much thought but finally calling Steve on the phone. He wanted to know what she wanted. It was hard for Sue to say, but she finally told Steve that she was wrong, and he could do whatever he wanted. Steve didn't say anything for a while, then he said he would come over to her house to talk with her in 30 minutes. When Steve arrived they went into the living and Steve looked right in Sue's eyes. Do you want me back, do you know what that means? Ann looked down and said yes I want you back, and yes I know what it means. Steve smiled and said good, were back together again. But this Saturday my parents are going to be gone and I want you to come over about 8pm. Sue knew what this meant but agreed to it.

Steve left and went home and started making phone calls. All the girls plans were going great. Saturday night Steve picked Sue up at 8pm but instead of going to his house they went for a drive. Steve parked his car and opened a bottle of wine. He poured him and Sue a glass. He said he wanted to get back to their nice relationship and that when they finished this bottle, they would head to his house. Well Sue had never drank alcohol and she didn't really want to drink the wine. But Steve gave her the look and she started drinking.

It didn't really taste that bad, but Steve had mixed in a lot of rum with the wine. Sue not knowing what it should taste like, didn't know that it was spiked alcohol. As they drank, Steve was slowly pouring his wine back into the bottle whenever he could. They stayed in his car about an hour kissing and hugging and drinking the wine. Finally, Steve had poured the last of the bottle into Sue's glass. She didn't think she could drink anymore, but Steve had her chug it down so they could leave. She had drank about the entire bottle of wine herself. And it was laced with a lot of rum to boot.

Sue's head was starting to spin but she was happy Steve was back with her. Steve drove her to his house and they walked inside. Unknown to Sue, all the cheerleaders were in another room in Steve's house and were waiting from them to go up to his bedroom. Steve helped Sue up the stairs and she was very tipsy at this moment. He helped her to his bed and she sat down on it. Steve got the very stern look on his face and told Sue that whatever he wanted to do tonight, she would have to agree with, or he would leave her for good this time. Sue knew what he meant and she agreed. Sue's head was really spinning now and she laid back on Steve's bed. Steve said he would be right back. Steve ran down to the room downstairs and talked with Ann and the other cheerleaders. He told them to wait ten minutes then come up to the room quietly.

Steve ran back upstairs and Sue was there on the bed with her eyes closed. Steve opened his top drawer and pulled out a black blindfold. He went over to Sue and she opened her eyes. Steve showed her the blindfold and told her he was going to put it on her. She was not to say a word about anything that was about to happen. If she did, she was out of there for good. He slid the blind fold down over her eyes. Next he took his walkman player and turned it on. He turned the volume up a little bit then put the headphones over Sue's ears. Now she couldn't see, she couldn't hear anything but the music playing, and she was very tipsy.

Sue didn't know what was about to happen and was very nervous. She thought that Steve might take her virginity that night but didn't know any more than that. She had made her mind up that if anybody was going to get it, Steve was. She started to feel a hand on her blouse and it was slowly unbuttoning it. Button by button her blouse was undone then a hand helped her up a little and her blouse was removed. Next someone was unbuttoning her bra. She was really nervous because nobody had seen her naked since she was a little kid. Next she felt somebody pop the button on her pants and was slowly pulling them down. She had thought all this time it was Steve doing this, but Steve had backed away at the very beginning. It was Ann who was undressing Sue. Ann got Sue's pants off then stepped back for a second. One of the cheerleaders was there taking pictures of the whole scene. Another had her dads video camera and was filming everything for them to watch later.

Steve walked up quickly to Sue and lifted one side of her headphones. He firmly said, Remember, this is my night. Any actions to stop what I want to do and were done. Do you understand? Sue shook her head yes and Steve put the headphones back on her head. Sue was laying there with just her undies on. Now she felt hands slowly start to pull her undies down. She just assumed they were Steve's but he was back watching. Ann was doing all the work on Sue. Ann lifted her legs a little then pulled her undies completely off her. The girls were filming all they could.

Here was sweet innocent little Sue, completely naked being filmed like a porn star. Ann spread open Sue's legs about as wide as they would go. One of the girls was right above Sue taking snap shots with her camera. Ann started to spread Sue's pussy apart. Then she thought why should she do all the work. When she did part Sue's lips she saw that Sue was soaking wet. Her cunt was a little river full of slippery fluid. She grabbed Sue's own hand and placed it down on Sue's wet cunt.

Then she started moving it around at her clit and then when Sue figured out what she was suppose to do, Ann removed her hand. Now Sue was rubbing her pussy that was soaking wet in front of what she thought was Steve. Sue was very embarrassed but she thought Steve was going to be the one to take her virginity, so a little rubbing for him would not be that bad. The only thing was the movie camera was filming and they were getting a lot of footage of Sue rubbing her own cunt and making it all juicy.

After about two minutes of rubbing Steve walked over to Sue and told her to turn over, get up on her knee's and keep her face down in the pillow. And no matter how much anything was to hurt, she was to stay with her face in the pillow. Sue knew this was when Steve was going to take her virginity. She turned over and got on her knees. She placed her head down into the pillow and waited for what she knew would come. She felt somebody place a pillow over the small of her back and she couldn't figure out why Steve wanted a pillow there.

Then there was a hand playing with her cunt. It was slowly starting to put a finger into her. She was very wet and this finger kept going deeper and deeper. Then it hit her hymen. Sue jumped a little but didn't move. The finger pressed into her hymen a few times then it was removed. It was Ann's finger that had been in Sue and Ann was just making sure she was a virgin.

What happened next even shocked Steve who had been watching this whole show. One of the girls brought in a mid size cocker spaniel dog. His front paws had socks on them and he was put on the bed behind Sue. One of the girls played with the dogs ball and dick until it started to come out of it's sheath. Then Ann rubbed her finger all over Sue's wet cunt and stuck it up to the dogs nose. The dog perked up immediately and his dick was now completely out. His dick was not very long or thick, but it was very hard and about three or four inches long. Ann started to put her hand on the towel on Sue's hips. Sue could feel the hands on her and knew Steve was about to take her cherry.

Ann lifted the dogs front paws to the towel that was on Sue's back and removed her hands at the same time. Now Ann just stepped back and let nature take its course. The dog started humping at Sue's cunt. Sue could feel what she thought was Steve poking her with his dick. She knew Steve would be gentle once he found the right place. Nobody was near Sue now, just her and the dog. The camera was snapping about every five seconds and the video camera was at the perfect angle to catch the dogs entry into Sue.

It took about 20 seconds but then the dog found the right spot. Sue was very moist and when the dog found the right spot, the tip of his dick popped into Sue. She stiffened but on the next push the dog was right up to her cherry. Sue thought Steve would give her time to adjust but this wasn't Steve. Within a second the dog pulled out and plowed right thru Sue's hymen. It ripped thru her hymen and went up another inch or two. The dog then pulled out and forced the rest of his dick up into Sue.

It hurt like hell for about 10 seconds. It brought tears to Sue's eyes. The whole time the camera was flashing and the movie camera was running. The person running the movie camera could see the little bit of blood running out of Sue's cunt. This was perfect proof that Sue was fucked for the first time by a dog. Now it didn't hurt near as much. Sue had never been fucked before and she couldn't believe how fast Steve was pumping into her. Ann got an great ideal and reach down and grabbed one of Sue's hands. She placed it between Sue's cunt and right about where her clit was.

Then she started moving Sue's fingers on her own cunt. Sue knew what was wanted and she continued rubbing after Ann removed her hand. Here was a sight that Steve thought he would never see. Sue was being fuck by a dog, thinking it was him, and she was rubbing her cunt at the same time. The dog was humping Sue faster and faster. Sue was so wet that her moisture was running down her legs.

Ann whispered something to Steve and the next thing Steve did was lift up part of Sue's headphones and tells her to come loudly for him so that he can come. He also tells her he wont come till she does and he will pull out of her when he comes. This makes Sue feel a little better because she didn't think about the pregnancy part until Steve had already started fucking her.

Sue's mind was racing a mile a minute. In the background, the cameras were filming. She thought Steve was being very nice to let her come also. Her feelings in her cunt were indescribable. Steve was pistoning in and out of her like no tomorrow. She was fingering her clit and her muscles were starting to twitch. She remembers that Steve wanted to hear her cumming. Her belly muscles start to twitch and she starts to moan and groan. She has never had a feeling like this before and the pistoning cock in her feels hotter then ever. She's about ready to come and is moaning very loudly.

Then she feels Steve's cock get bigger and bigger. It feels like it is stuffing her to the limits. With her rubbing her cunt and Steve's cock pistoning in and out, and it still seems likes it getting bigger. Then it happens, she feels a deep heat hit up against the inside of her and this triggers her own orgasm. She yells out loud for Steve to keep fucking her that she is coming. I'm coming, I'm coming, oh Steve, I'm coming. As she is coming she can feel Steve start to slow down then stop. She feels completely full of his cock and her stomach is still twitching from her orgasm. She feels Steve pull out of her and when he does a lot of liquid flows down her legs. The girls with the cameras are now up close filming the dog sperm run out of her cunt and down her legs.

The next thing Sue feels is Steve wiping her up. The girls have turned off the camera, taken the dog off the bed and gone downstairs. They hide in the same bedroom they were in earlier. Steve leaves the headphones and blindfold on Sue and after wiping her off, he starts to dress her. First her undies, then her pants, then her bra, then her shirt. In a way, Sue felt better that she didn't have to see everything. She liked that fact that Steve took charge and made sure she got her's also.

When Sue was entirely dressed, Steve took off the headphones and blindfolds. Sue's eyes took a few minutes to adjust to the lights. Sue gave Steve a big hug and asked him if she was ok? He shook his head and said yes, very much what he wanted and he was very happy. Then he said, this is what I need once a week to keep going. I want you to be my girl forever. Can you do this once a week or so and stay mine forever? It was a dream come true to Sue. Yes, she shook her head. Now Steve had to get her home before it got too late. Plus he needed to come back to the house and watch the video's the gal's downstairs.

He took Sue home, hugging and kissing her the whole way. Sue said she was a little sore but understood why since it was her first time. Steve dropped her off and said he would see her at school tomorrow. Sue was the first to blurt it out, Steve, I love you. Steve shook his head yea and then drove off. Now it was time to see everything for a second time.


Part Two:

Steve arrived back at his house and went right to his bedroom. All the cheerleaders were there and waiting for him. They put the tape from the VCR camera into the player and rewound it. Then they pressed play. They couldn't believe all the action they were watching. They loved the part where Sue started rubbing her own pussy and the juices started flowing down her legs. Then the next great scene was Sue on her knees and the dog gets up on her back and starts poking at her cunt. At this point nobody is around Sue and all you see is Sue and the dog. Steve's watches the tape for about 20 seconds as the dog tries to find Sue's tight cunt hole.

Finally the dog is successful and the dogs cock enters Sue's cunt for the first time. What is fantastic is the view that the camera has. It shows everything in clear detail. After about three strokes the dog rams his dick in hard one time and enters Sue all the way to his balls. The camera is filming the entire event when all of a sudden a small flow of thin blood runs out of Sue's cunt and down her legs. The camera zooms in on the trail of blood and at this time you realize Sue was just deflowered by the dog. The detail is so good it is amazing.

About 60 seconds after Sue's deflowering you see Sue rubbing her own cunt and really starting to enjoy herself. It takes about a minute of the dog fucking at furious speed but you can see the knot start to grow at the end of his prick. About the same time you hear Sue starting to moan very loudly. Everybody laughs out loud as Sue cums and keeps telling Steve to fuck her and that she is cumming.

Right after she cums you see all the dog cum also draining out of her cunt. When the video ends, they all say they got way more then they expected. They let Steve keep the video for now and he will make copies for the four other girls. Then they leave and say they will meet up in school to discuss what to do next. Cindy was very happy. She said it was worth it not making the cheerleading squad so that I can now see that stuck up bitch begging for our forgiveness. Everybody left and Steve rewound the tape and watched it a couple more times.

When Monday came around Steve and all the squad had a secret meeting after school. They were going to discuss what they should do now. All during the day all the girls made a point to pass the word around that Sue was again back with Steve and Steve had gotten everything he wanted from Sue. Everyone was nice to Sue and all the girls talked to Sue and said they were so happy for her. They made her feel like she was again part of the gang. Sue was very happy now and knew what she did was right. The girls were just setting her up for part two of her humiliation, even though they didn't know what that would be yet.

After school they all thought up ideas on what they should do next. One of the girls came up with the best suggestion. She said that they would soon have to start their fund raising campaign to earn money to go to the yearly cheerleading competition. Why not make a great porno tape of Sue and sell it to raise funds. Everybody loved that suggestion. It was plAnned that this weekend they would set up another meeting with Steve and Sue and get more footage for their tape. They broke up the meeting and Steve called Sue that evening. He set up a dinner date with her for Thursday night.

At that dinner he would set up another meeting at his house on Sunday during the day. All the girls made sure to be very nice to Sue. When Thursday night came around, Steve took Sue out to eat and dance. They had a very nice normal night. Then as Steve was dropping Sue off at her house, he told her he wanted her to come over to his house around 1:00 pm on Sunday and he would like to repeat their last meeting of last week. Did she have any problem with that. Sue thought a moment about saying no as she was still a little sore from their first meeting, but she remembered how good everything at school was going and how nice everyone was treating her. She told Steve she was looking forward to it and that she would be ready when Steve picked her up.

On Sunday, Steve picked Sue up around 12:00. Again, he had a bottle of wine that was spiked rather heavily with rum and he took Sue to a secluded location and they started drinking and making out. Steve drank very little of the bottle and had Sue drink most of it. It took about 45 minutes but finally Sue drank the last glass. It wasn't as bad as the first time and she knew what it tasted like now and she was starting to like the taste. But Steve could tell Sue was a little drunk and getting more drunk as the time flew by. He didn't get to his house till close to 2:00 pm.

The other girls had been there since about 1:00. This time all the girls had invited at least on other person. But in order to come, each person had to chip in $50.00 each. They didn't know who they were going to see but they knew they were going to see a young girl get fucked by a BIG German Sheppard. The first dog they had brought over last time was unavailable so one of the girls brought her German Sheppard over to use. Unknown to almost everyone, this dog was really hung.

About twice the size of the cocker spaniel they used last time. Also, two of the girls now had video cameras so they could film the action from a couple angles. When they arrived at the house, Steve helped Sue up to his bedroom. Sue laid back on the bed as her head was spinning again. Steve excused himself and said he would be right back. He poked his head into the room where everyone was hiding and told him to give him 10 minutes then come on up. He went back to the room with Sue and saw her eyes were closed.

Sue knew what was coming but wasn't sure about anything else. Steve told Sue to lift her head and he started putting the blind fold on her. She asked if it was necessary and Steve told her that is how he likes to have sex. She didn't say anything else then felt Steve putting the headphones on her head also. Next the music started playing and Steve laid her head back on the pillow.

Then she felt the headphones being lifted and Steve started talking to her. He said he wanted her to do a couple things when he asked her. Whenever he tapped on her head with his hands, he wanted her to start rubbing her pussy and no matter what happened, she was to continue rubbing until he tapped her head again. Steve asked if she understood and she shook her head yes. Steve put the headphone back on her and laid her down flat on the bed.

Steve started undressing Sue and within a minute or two he had all her clothes off. He looked down at how cute her body really was. She had a perfect little pair of tits about 36B and there was no fat anywhere on her body. Her cunt still had a lot of thin red hair that you could see but the hair was not very thick. Within a minute the door opened and in walked all the girls. Their were seven girls in the room now and two had turned on their video cameras and started filming. This is where Steve stepped aside and Ann took over. Ann spread out Sue's legs and then told one of the girls to go get some water, soap, and Steve's razor out of the bathroom. She was going to shave Sue's cunt of all her red hair.

When the girl got back with the stuff, Ann wet down Sue's cunt, soaped it up and got ready to shave her cunt. Sue could feel the water on her cunt but didn't know yet what was going on. Steve quickly stepped over to Sue and lifted one of the earphones. Remember, you do everything I want or were done for good. Understand? Sue shook her head and Steve then stepped back. Ann took the razor and started shaving the hair from Sue's cunt. At first Sue wasn't sure what was happening then she realized that Steve was shaving her pussy. She wanted to speak up and tell him no but his words just echoed in her head about doing what he wanted. She laid there as Ann slowly but surely shaved every little hair from her Sue's cunt.

When Ann was done she wiped Sue's cunt dry and her pussy looked like it belonged to a twelve year old. It was perfectly smooth and nothing now was hidden from view. Ann pulled Sue's lips apart and just like she thought, Sue was very wet inside. All the cameras were filming and Ann stepped back and tapped Sue on the head. Sue did nothing. This time Ann tapped Sue a little harder on the head.

Then Sue remembered that she was suppose to rub her cunt whenever Steve tapped her head. With Ann out of the pictures it looked like Sue just took her own hand and started rubbing her pussy. Sue was already very nervous and aroused because this was only the second time that Steve had ever seen her nude. And to have to rub herself in front of Steve really made her aroused. They let Sue rub for about a minute or two and you could see the juices in her pussy start to run down her legs. Ann taped Sue on the head and Sue stopped rubbing her pussy. She then motioned Steve forward. Steve knew what to do.

He lifted Sue's headphones and told her to get on her knees and put her head in her pillow. Sue knew Steve was getting ready to fuck her and this is what he had her do last time. She turned over, got up on her knees and dropped her head into the pillow. She felt Steve put the towel again on her back around her waist. Then she felt someone tap her on the head. She reached down between her legs and again started rubbing her cunt.

Steve again lifted her headphones and said he wanted to hear all her sounds as she got close to coming. And she better make it good so that he could come also. Steve stepped back and watched as the girls were filming Sue rubbing her wet pussy and then they let the dog in the room. Steve noticed right away this was not the same dog and much bigger. This time instead of putting the dog right up on the bed with Sue, Ann started playing with the dog on the floor to get him hard and ready.

It took about three minutes for the dog to get a raging hardon. I couldn't believe how big this dog was. He was bigger than me. He was about 7 inches long and about an inch to inch and a half thick. The girls had been filming Sue all along masturbating herself. Now they stepped back and let the dog get up on the bed. Nobody was near Sue and it looked like the dog got up by himself. They stopped the filming for one second so they could help the dog get up onto Sue's back.

Again, the dogs paw had socks on them so he couldn't scratch Sue by accident. They laid his paws on the towel on Sue's back and got him set so his dick was only an inch away from Sue's cunt. Then they moved back and turned the cameras on. So far nobody has been in the video except Sue and the dog. One camera in behind and below the dog filming up to catch him trying to fucks Sue's poor little cunt. The other camera is at the side and getting the view from that angle. Sue has kept rubbing her cunt and it is very wet.

The big German Sheppard knows what to do right away. He starts poking away at Sue. Sue is rubbing her clit and this dog is trying hard to impale his dick in her tight cunt. He humps and humps but keeps missing the hole. A couple times he was close but he just couldn't get it in. Sue in wondering why Steve is not putting his dick in her. She feels his dick hitting her in different locations but he's not getting it in her. She knows that Steve could find his way if he wanted so she thinks he is just playing and she just keeps rubbing her cunt. It takes about another minute then the dog hits pay dirt.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.