Ex-Wife's Problem - Cover

Ex-Wife's Problem

Copyright© 2003 by nonono69

Chapter 2

Cheating Revenge Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Wife gets caught fooling around, after divorce she will do anything to get her EX back. He's after revenge and she pays for her betrayal

Caution: This Cheating Revenge Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism  

I hurried back and positioned myself back between her legs. I don't think she ever knew I was gone. I then rewarded her by letting her put her bottoms back on. I had her lay there while I pulled her bottoms on and tied them back up. Everybody knew this was the end of the show and many people started laughing and chatting about the 20 minute show they had just watched. I knew most of them would probably be back tomorrow. I knew that I would have my EX back out her again. That was probably one of the most erotic sexy things I had ever watched. I had her turn over and sun her back for 20 or so minutes. No more funny stuff for a while. I watched as many of her spectators got up and left. They knew it was over and I wanted as many as could to leave. We ended up staying on the beach for a total of 90 minutes or so. It was very hot and when most the people left, I let my EX up and we went back in to my condo. When I looked close at her face, her eyes were all red and watery and her face was streaked from the tears that must have ran down her face. I put us both in the shower and then took us out to eat. It was around 4:40 PM when we got done eating. My EX had on one of the short dressed I had bought her. Right in the mall was a movie theater and at 5:00 PM a bunch of movies were going to start. I looked at what was showing and bought a ticket to a fairly good movie. When we went in it was about 1/2 full. I picked the very back row up again the back wall of the movie house. About two rows in front of us was another young couple.

I waited for the movie to start and once it did the theater got pretty dark. We watched all the previews and then the main movie finally started. I had my plans already made up. I took a chance that since the movie just started, no one would need to run to the bathroom or go get popcorn or refreshments. I unzipped my pants and let my very hard dick poke out. I then grabbed my ex's hand and had her stand up in front of her seat. I pulled her in front of me and as I pulled her down onto my lap I sort of lifted the back of her dress up. When she hit my lap she immediately felt my hard dick against the back of her ass. I whispered in her ears to just do as I say and not to make a scene. I wet my fingers and very quickly I had her tight little cunt all wet and moist. I started to guide my dick to her pussy. I heard her light say "please, no". That got me just that more excited. I told her she was to stay quiet and do exactly what I tell her. It was then that my dick hit home and her pussy slid all the way down to my balls. I gave her maybe ten seconds to adjust then I guided my hands to her ass and told her to move up and down on my prick. At first she didn't do it but I sort of grabbed the back of her hair and told to again to start moving up and down and don't stop till I tell you. She finally did as I told her and I felt her tight hot pussy slide a little ways up then back down. I looked around and nobody was the wiser. I had my EX fucking me right there in the theater. Then I had another quick flash that I was sure would bring the tears out again for my EX.

I whispered for her to sit all the way down on me and stop for a second. This seemed to make her a little happier, at least till she found out what she had to do next. I had her put her arms a little out in front of her. Then she felt me grab the side of her dress and pull it up and over her head. I continued to pull her short dress over her arms and in less then 10 seconds, I had her dress laying on the seat right next to me. All my EX had on was her high heel shoes. And there was another couple just two rows up in front of us. I heard her softly pleading with me, "not in here, oh god, please, I know we will be caught". I again pulled back on her hair and told her if she spoke on more time in the theater, I would get up and leave and take her dress with me. That seemed to do the job. I didn't hear a word out of her and I used my hands on her ass to start her pushing up and down on my cock again. The sight was so erotic I couldn't believe it. I had pushed my EX farther then I ever thought I would be able to. If the couple in front turned around, they would easily see my ex's boobs as they bounced up and down. I played with her tits as she slowly moved up and down on my dick. She never turned around to look at me and she never made a noise. She was trying to be a quiet as possible as she fucked me there in the movie house. Of course with the excitement and thrill of everything, it took about three minutes for me to feel my balls swell up then for my sperm to start shooting deep inside my ex's pussy. At first she really didn't know I had cum as she kept moving in the same motion for about 20 seconds. Then she must have noticed the extra moisture and I heard her sobbing for the second time today. I pushed her hard down onto me and pulled her body back against mine. I made her sit there for another four minutes while I enjoyed the feeling of my sperm slowly oozing out into her hot tight cunt.

Finally I reached over and grabbed her dress and slowly put it over her head. I didn't let her get off me till my dick popped out of her on its own, but at least she had her dress on now. She never did say a word or turn around. Finally I couldn't hear the low crying that I knew she was doing. About five minutes later my dick softened up and popped out of her. I then pushed her up, grabbed her hand and left the movie theater. I noticed as she walked in front of me the white sperm starting to run down her legs. I knew she knew it too but there was nothing she could do about it till we got out to the car. Again I had really had a great time and pushed my EX a little further today. It was about 7:30 PM by the time we got back to my condo. I let my EX take a quick shower but when she came out, I didn't let her get dress. We watched TV for about an hour and at 9:00 PM when it was fully dark, I grabbed her hand and headed for the back door. She knew immediately now that I wasn't going to give her anything to wear. I looked at her face just waiting for her to complain or hold back in some way. I just watched her face fall to the floor and she let me guide her right out of the condo. It took about a minute to get out of the real good light. We were finally in the darker part of the beach. I started walking down the beach and my EX was entirely nude. She had nothing on her body and we got further and further away from our condo. It was a really nice night and the weather was perfect. I decided to really get her worried and I must have walked 25 minutes down the beach. That meant it was 25 minutes at least to get back to the security of my condo and her clothes.

I was the first to see that not too far in front of us was sort of a boardwalk and a parking lot. I looked up and saw about five cars parked up in the parking lot. It was such a great night I think it was kids or couples parked up there watching the surf and making out. I also noticed that there was one area down below that was lighted up by sort of a security light. It wasn't a largely lit area but anybody up in the cars could see everything happening in that area. My devious mind started and I stopped walking with my EX. I didn't want her to see the area or the cars parked up above. I told her I wanted her to close her eyes for about three or four minutes. Then we would soon be turning back. I asked her if she understood and a small quiet YES came from her lips. I then had her close her eyes and not reopen them then I told her. I continued to walk with her about three minutes and we all of a sudden entered the lighted area. I again reminded her not to open her eyes and I forced her body down into the sand and onto to knees. I had her turned sideways so if she did open her eyes, she would see all the cars just right up above us. I could now actually see people in the cars. I used my fingers to get my ex's cunt a little wet and then quickly put my dick into her. I expected her to complain but not a word came from her mouth. I decided to sit still again and force my little slut to service me in front of the people up in their cars.

I figured most the cars would be full of couples making out themselves. What a great site it must have been to look down and see a totally naked girl getting fucked from behind. I probably let my EX fuck me for about eight or nine minutes. It took me a little while before I finally filled her cunt with a second load of sperm. I was going to make sure to keep fresh hot cum floating in her pussy for the entire week. She kept the hot cum out of her pussy for about ten years. Now I was making sure it was coated every night before she went to bed. My EX knew exactly when I came as I speeded her up then sort of collapsed on top of her when I shot my wad. The couples up in the car also knew. I finally dismounted my EX and told her to keep her eyes shut a few more minutes. I then grabbed her hand and guided her back down the beach toward our condo. A few hands actually came out of the car windows and waved to let us know they really enjoyed the show. After we were a few minutes down the beach, I let my EX open her eyes again. It was dark but I couldn't see any tears in her eyes and no sign of crying again. It took a good 30 minutes to get back to our condo but finally I had her back in my living room. I decided to jump in the shower with her and I let her run the shower over her for about three minutes but I didn't let her try to clean out of cunt full off sperm. When we got out, we watched the news and I took her into our bedroom. I told her another day was done and she was about to the halfway point. She turned over and I let her fall asleep while I planned the next day.

It was now the start of day four, I let my EX have her usual half hour in the bathroom and when she came out I told her we were going out for breakfast today. I took her out to eat, then we headed directly to the mall. I wanted some more slutty stuff as tonight I was going to take her to a hot nightclub that was across town. We shopped for about three hours. I had her try on many different items and everything was micro minis and see through stuff. Whatever I thought was totally outrageous I bought. I didn't worry about money, I just wanted it to be super slutty and cause my EX to expose as much as possible. Our final stop was one of the sexy ladies store in the mall. It was now time to find something to go under her outfits. I picked out two or three pair of fishnet stockings. I grabbed a black pair, a red pair, and a white pair. I then bought a small girdle type device that she wore around the top part of her body. It was made to push her boobs up really high without covering them and it had lace that came down to about her belly button. Then it had four suspenders that ran down to fasten to the thigh high stockings. I ended up buying three of them to in the same colors as the fishnet stockings. I had one stop to make.

I knew I had bought three very slutty outfits today. One was red, one was white, and one was black. I now took my EX to one last store and bought three pairs of stiletto high heels shoes. Of course they had to be in the same colors as her outfits. They also had about 3 or 4 inch heels. They were very high and I knew my EX had never walked in anything like them. Their heels were about as thin as a large nail. But they sure cried SLUTTY and that was the look I was looking for. I didn't have my EX try on the shoes or stuff from the Sexy Ladies store. I just picked out what I wanted and bought them in her size. I spent close to 300 dollars today on three outfits. But I knew that from now on, this was all she was going to be seen out in. I had about three days left so that was one outfit for every day left. I got my EX back to the condo and in less then 10 minutes I had her bikini top on her and her tee shirt. I didn't even pretend to put on her bottoms. Today she was leaving the condo dressed that way. She really looked at me with pleading eyes hoping I wouldn't pull her out the door. It didn't work. I pulled her through the safety of the sliding glass door and we were now on the beach. Her tee shirt came just a couple inches below her ass cheeks. When we started to get close to our normal spot, there were already about 15 different people laying around there. And what I noticed immediately that they had their eyes on us from the time we walked out of my condo. These guys had been here yesterday and the day before. They probably had been waiting quite a while for us to hopefully show up.

I put down our blanket and as carefully as she could, my EX sat down on it. She seemed to be going along pretty good with things today. Not a word out of her she was cooperating with everything I said so far. I was finally ready for her to lay back. When I pushed her back her body fell backwards on the blanket without any delay what so ever. I don't know if she just decided she couldn't fight it or what her reason was, but she was being very cooperative today. That was good and bad. I sort of enjoyed her teary eye time and very embarrassed times. Her legs were together and her ass and pussy were just barely covered. I watched her settle back and close her eyes. I decided not to tell her anything and just watch and see what she does as I start rubbing the lotion over her. I also do one quick look around and just about all eyes were on us. I was sure just about everyone here was also here yesterday for the show. I decided to really see how much she was cooperating. Instead of getting between her legs and pulling her legs apart, I sat down to her side and pulled her closest leg toward me. It came with no hesitation at all. I rubbed oil on it and her legs were split about a foot. I got up and moved to her other side and I slowly grabbed her other leg and pulled it again towards me. It slid right over and her legs were spread about two and a half feet. I could not believe she was doing this so easy. I looked at her face and no tears, no emotion, she just was laying there letting me do everything I wanted.

By now everybody was getting a great view. If she was going to cooperate this easily, I would just push it to the next level. I took the lotion and poured it all over her completely shaved pussy. I was sitting to the side of her and I just grabbed on of her hands and guided it directly to her pussy. I then rubbed it around a little to let her know what I wanted. I expected her to move her hand but when I moved my hand, she kept doing exactly what I had asked her to. All eyes again were glued to my EX putting on a great public beach showing. We had only been out there about five minutes and she was already rubbing her hands around her pussy. I moved up next to her head and decided to see if she was really cooperating. She now knew I was right next to her head and not between her legs. Her hand never stopped. I started giving her directions by whispering next to her ears. I told her to dip her fingers into her pussy and finger fuck herself for about a minute. To my surprise that's exactly what she did. All the guys that were watching really enjoyed her doing this. I decided to try something a little different. I told her to pick her feet up, put them right up next to her butt and make sure her legs stay wide open. And DO NOT QUIT FINGERING YOURSELF.

It was like she was a robot. Her feet came off the sand and she guided them right up next to her ass and then her knees spread out widely. This opened both her pussy and ass up wide for everybody to see. I finally told her to move her attention to her clit and don't stop till she cums. I got up and walked down towards the water some to see how good a show it really was. Wow, was it fantastic. Then I noticed one middle aged guy with a small digital camera and he had been taking pictures for quite some time now. At first I was going to go tell him to stop, but then I thought why? I just went on about my business and let him do his thing. I don't know how many pictures he took but it was a very hot sight to behold. It took the EX about five minutes before she brought herself off. When she did I went back up next to her head and had her put her knees down and put her legs together. We had only been on the beach about 15 minutes and everything I wanted to accomplish had been done. I pulled her tee shirt down to cover her up and just let her lay and enjoy the sun for about an hour. Some people left and some stayed hoping they would get to see more. But the show for today was over. I got the EX up and took her back to the condo. When we were inside I sat her down and told her that I was very happy with the way she acted out there. If that kept up, there would be nothing at all standing in the way of us getting back together and things returning to normal. I even let her pick the place we would go out to eat tonight. Any restaurant she wanted.

She actually started talking again. She finally figured out that she has no control over what happens to her for the next three and a half days. Even when she fights she still has to do it. She found out today at the beach that if she just did whatever I wanted, it would end and we could leave. She also said that she didn't care what I had her do, she was going to make it to the end and we were going to be a normal couple again.

I was in total shock. I had really defeated her and she was now giving in freely to anything I did to her. This really opened up many more possibilities. The things I had wanted to do now seemed tamed to what I might get away with. I went to the bar in my living room and made us some drinks. I made my ex's very strong and mine very weak. We sat around and drank for about three hours. We watched TV and I kept filling her glass as soon as it got half way full. I think my EX was trying to get drunk to just make things easier on her. She wasn't slowing down and I didn't quit making the drinks for her. I decided to wait one more hour before I got the EX dressed to go out to eat. This would give me time to get at least two more drinks down her. It had now been four hours of constant drinking and my EX was definitely close to drunk. I think all I had to do was give the amount of alcohol she had drank time to work its magic. I waited even another half hour but I didn't let her quit drinking. I lost track of the drinks I had her sip down. I now knew she was really drunk. I could see it in her eyes and face. I grabbed her hand and guided her to my bedroom. One piece at a time I started dressing her. I sprayed tons of perfume on her after every item of clothing I put on her. First the girdle type device, I picked the bright red lacy one. It really pushed her perky tits up and made them stick out. Then I grabbed the red thigh highs and pulled them up her legs. I attached all the suspenders and next grabbed the red latex dress I bought for it. It was a micro mini of course and it wasn't even long enough to cover the top of her thigh high hose. You could see the four suspenders coming down and attaching to her stockings. It was a very slutty look. Next I grabbed the red stiletto high heels and put them on my ex's feet.

My EX was now entirely dressed. When I had her stand up she seemed like she was a couple inches taller. The four inch heels really make her stand much taller. I looked at my EX and it couldn't get any sluttier then this. But I was still not done. I went in and grabbed the makeup I had bought for her and put the super bright red lipstick on her lips. I made them really stand out and her entire body was now dressed in red. The short latex dress really clung tightly to her body. It was just about like it was poured on her. Latex always seemed to do that. I now made a HUGE drink and carried it out to my car and I tried to help the EX walk. She was very wobbly in these very high heels. I handed her the drink and told her to keep drinking. I wanted most this one gone before we got to the club. She was pretty much drunk already but she sipped on the drink the entire 30 minutes it took to get to the club. When I pulled into the parking lot the place was already packed. I looked at the drink at it was still half full. I parked and then turned to the EX and told her to bottoms up the glass so we could go inside. She tried twice then three times to finish it but it was a very strong drink. Finally she got to the bottom of the large glass and I went around and helped her out of the car. I helped her walk inside and she had a pretty far off look in her face. She was not close to passing out but she also was very far past her normally drunk state.

When we went inside the place was jamming and slowly every head started to track on my ex's body. She was dressed to kill and she was a flashing neon sign "FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME". I found a small table and helped her sit down. I sat next to her and immediately ordered some drinks. I danced and drank with her for another hour. She didn't dance very good in the tall shoes and being so drunk but she sure put on a great show. Finally some guys came over and introduced themselves and I told them our first names. The very first thing they asked was if we were married. I laughed and told them no. I then got up and walked over just a little way away from the table to talk to them. I told them I was in town on business and this girl was from an escort agency. We had been out drinking all day and night and now she was really drunk. The guys really became interested. They immediately asked me what she cost me. I told them $500.00 per day but she had been well worth it. We all laughed and I invited the two guys back to our table. We chatted and had a good time as we drank for about an hour. My EX was totally out of it. She had started to put her head on my shoulder and her eyes would close and not open for a few minutes. I finally told the guys that I was going to take my ESCORT out to the car for about 20 minutes and we would be back in after that. They knew exactly why I was taking her out there.

They looked at each other and then very boldly asked if I would like company. I quickly told them I had to pay $500.00 for her and it wasn't really worth it to me to share her. Within a second they had over $200.00 in twenty dollar bills on the table. Would this change your mind. I didn't need the money but the thought of being my ex's pimp and selling her was exactly what I was looking for. I told them it was a deal, but I had to be there with them. They didn't care at all. We all helped get my EX up and out to the car. I looked around and nobody was really there in the parking lot. My EX didn't really understand anything going on. I opened the backdoor to my car and before I laid my EX down into the seat, I just grabbed her short tight dress and pulled it over her head. They now saw everything they were hoping to see. My ex's breast were pushed up high and her pussy was clean shaven and right there for them both to see. They both made comments about what a great looking body this escort girl had. I finally laid her down on the seat and went around and opened the other backdoor also. I arranged her exactly how I wanted her and her eyes were tightly closed. I flipped a coin and had one of the guys call it. He called tails. It was tails. I told him to enjoy his fuck and use her hard so we would all get our moneys worth. Then I led the other guy around to her head. No use wasting that tight little mouth. While your waiting for your friend to finish, start off by dropping a load down her throat. I sat back and watched without doing a thing. It took about four minutes but finally both guys were ramming their dicks in and out of my ex's cunt and mouth. She actually started sucking on the guy in her mouth. She was drunk but she knew what to do when a dick was in her mouth. I was getting a very big high as both guys worked on my wife. Less then four minutes after it started, they were done. One had filled ex's cunt with sperm and the other one had shot his load down her throat. They both came out very happy about what had happened.

I closed the doors to the back seat and left my EX in the position she was in. Both guys said they got their moneys worth. The one guy that was fucking her mouth said she was really a pro at giving head. She sucked every drop of sperm right out of his dick. We all laughed about it. Then I had another quick brainstorm. I asked the guys if any of their buddies inside might like to pay $100.00 for a go. They said they would go find out. I waited by the car about five minutes. Two new guys came out. They wanted to see what they would be getting. I opened the back door to the car and the overhead light came on. They were both very impressed. One really wanted to fuck her and one really wanted her to suck him off because the other guys said she was a pro. I was handed this time two one hundred dollar bills and I let the guys do their own thing. My car was rocking back and forth in less then a couple minutes. I was there watching as both guys used my EX for their every little need. It was again less then five minutes and she was receiving two more loads of strange sperm. I knew that by the time I was done with my EX, she would have a bun in the oven and I wouldn't know for sure even who's it was. I knew she didn't want to get pregnant and this just made me feel all the better. My revenge was more then I ever thought it would be.

When these two were done, I finally waited for them to go inside and I put the dress back on my EX. I pulled her legs up high and put them on the top of the back-seat. I wanted to keep as much sperm plugged up inside her cunt as possible. I finally got her home and into bed. She was so far gone she didn't even try to go to the bathroom to clean up or anything. Another day was now gone. I finally went to sleep with a big smile on my face. Tomorrow would be day five. It was getting close to over and I was really riding a high. I couldn't have asked for any better outcome. I feel asleep and slept better then I had in quite a while. The next morning I woke up much earlier then my EX. I let her sleep it off and woke her up around noon. Of course she had a good hangover but never asked anything about what had happened last night. I cooked some eggs and bacon today as I didn't want to leave the condo yet. Around 2:00 in the afternoon I came out of the bedroom with my swim trunks on. My EX immediately knew what this meant. She waited for me to come out with whatever she was going to wear. I had gone in and modified the tiny suit bottoms that she had worn before. I had already cut the liner out of them, but about a half hour ago, I took a razor blade and slowly cut the entire bottom out of the suit. I still wanted it to look like she had bottoms on so I cut the middle half of the suit out from the top of her pussy to the bottom of her ass cheeks. But I left a little string piece of cloth so the suit would stay together. The suit didn't cover anything really but it would make it so that when her legs were together, it would look like she really had a suit on. I now could take off her tee shirt once I got out there.

My EX didn't know I cut the bottoms out of the suit until I pulled it on her. She could feel there was no bottom between her legs. I put her tiny top on her then threw her tee shirt on her. Again as I walked her to OUR spot, 20 or more people were already there and laying down. Of course they were her usual watchers. I had her on the blanket and laying down immediately. I got her tee shirt off her and she laid back on the blanket with her legs together. Today I wasn't going to help her at all. I laid the lotion down next to her hips. I went to sit next to her head and slowly told her everything I wanted her to do. I told her the sooner it was done, the sooner we can get back inside. I told my EX to wait ten minutes. Never open her eyes. I would be sitting close to her watching. Then I told her again not to disappoint me. It was day five and only two days left. I also told her I wouldn't talk again to her until she completed her assignment. I actually got up and went down and sat by the water. Her legs were still together and it looked like she had a normal suit on. Everybody was sort of watching me now as they knew I always got things started. But I waited and finally about 10 minutes passed. I watched as my EX found the bottle of lotion without even moving her body and then without hesitation her legs went from being held tightly together to fully spread. The bathing suit worked just as it was suppose to. Her entire cunt and ass was now on full view. Many of the watchers caught her movement immediately and were surprised at the view they were getting. They had no way of knowing the suit was doctored like it was.

We all watched as my EX poured a lot of lotion over her pussy and didn't even try to hide anything. Her fingers went right to her cunt and she started rubbing and finger fucking herself. She knew all these people were there as she saw them when we sat down. But her legs were now spread wide open and her fingers were exploring her own pussy. Then she did something different. She kept her eyes closed and turned over on her stomach like I had told her to. Then I told her to move up on her knees but just about three or four inches. I wanted her pussy and ass to just barely come up off the blanket. Then with all the guys watching, she started to play with her pussy again. This time her arm was coming from below her and she started rubbing her pussy up and down. It was a great show if you were behind her. She lasted about four minutes before her body shook a little and she exploded on her hand. It was then that I went back and kept my word. I put her shirt on her and we walked back to the condo. My EX got to see this time EXACTLY how many guys were sitting down below her and all the heads were pointed up in her direction. She knew the show she had just put on. And she knew everyone of those guys had watched it. She kept her head low and tried again not to look at any of them. They were finally in the condo and my EX finally felt like she wasn't being watch her every step. I looked out the window and noticed that many people were still watching my condo to see if we might come out again. That gave me a great ideal.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.