Transition to Tall Grass
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2003 by Howie Randolph

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a continuation of Howie Randolph. No explicit sex. Second of series.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Slow  

The Howie part of me is pretty much gone. Tall Grass has taken over.

Tall Grass was glad to get back to Little Doe and Little Flower. He rubbed Little Flower's swollen belly. And beautiful Little Doe, he couldn't get enough of her.

And he became a father to James, the twelve-year-old son he got when he claimed Ruth. Tall Grass' injury allowed James to realize that he desired Tall Grass as his father. It had taken James time to work through his resentment of Tall Grass. Ruth did not say bad things about James' father, but clearly she knew that Tall Grass was a better man for her, her daughter, and her son.

I am becoming fonder of Ruth every day.

Tall Grass' weight was one hundred seventy-eight pounds. The muscles of his right side, where he had been shot, were very weak.

I am so weak. I will do the exercises with Black Rock that Black Eagle taught me. I was too heavy anyway. It is too hot here to be overly muscular. I wish sex strengthen me. I won't mind that exercise. Even there, I can't handle as much.

Tall Grass taught James the Kiowa ways, much as Black Eagle had taught him. He and the boy enjoyed the lessons as a whole. The lessons had a remarkable affect on a James. Like Howie had, James matured quickly during the lessons. And the boy was an excellent marksman. His patience was not developed, but Tall Grass thought James would be an excellent hunter.

Tall Grass did not gain strength quickly.

Tall Grass taught James to work the drill rig. They drilled the deep water well for the first community center together.

Every morning, Tall Grass ran and did the exercises with James. In the evening, they loaded adobe bricks on a flat bed truck. It helped them gain strength and it encouraged the brick makers.

The afternoon after they had completed the first well, Tall Grass visited Naomi and Rachael. He did not have them in the same bed. But he bedded both.

Rachael seems so young. Having a mother and daughter is thrilling, but Rachael is too young. I was mistaken to accept her in my bed.

"Rachael, soon James will be ready or a woman. I have seen the way he looks at you. Are you ready to be with James?" Tall Grass asked before he left her bed.

Rachael said, "He is not you, but I wouldn't mind having my own man. Someone who would wants me first."

Tall Grass put James though the same entry to becoming a warrior that Black Eagle had put him through. After the two-week initiation, Tall Grass gave James the Kiowa name Black Rock.

Two nights after they returned from the initiation, Tall Grass and Black Rock visited Naomi and Rachael.

Tall Grass told Naomi, "Black Rock is now a man. I have brought him to be with Rachael."

She nodded.

Tall Grass took Naomi to her bed.

After Tall Grass left, Rachael took Black Rock's hand and led him to her bed.

I want Naomi and Ruth pregnant by fall. I wish Ruth were not Black Rock's mother. She would be the one to teach him about women.

Naomi was not pregnant after Tall Grass' first visit. So Tall Grass spent two afternoons with her during her most fertile period the next month. He no longer visited Rachael. Black Rock visited Rachael most evenings.

It is nice that he is fond of her. She seems happy too.

Tall Grass spent time with Black Rock passing the Kiowa lore to him.

After the second well was drilled, Tall Grass had Black Rock select a trainee for the drilling operation. He selected Mary, a young widow from another village.

Mary will not refuse him. She needs a young boy and he needs a outlet.

Tall Grass insisted Little Flower go to the clinic where he participated in the delivery. She delivered a boy.

Black Rock is doing well. He is ready to take over the rig and Mary. While I am here, he will not move on Mary.

While they were drilling the third well, Naomi told Tall Grass that she was not pregnant. As Mary got more skilled with the equipment, Tall Grass became less active in drilling.

Black Rock came to Tall Grass and said, "I would like responsibility for Rachael and Naomi. I would like to move in with them."

Tall Grass answered, "I will give it thought."

The night after the third well had been finished, Tall Grass brought everyone together to meet his new baby son. Little Doe and Little Flower carried the baby to everyone.

Tall Grass said, "Black Rock has worked hard. He understands how to work the drill rig and he does good work. I give the rig to him.

"Black Rock has requested responsibility for Rachael and Naomi. I give responsibility for them to Black Rock. It is my wish that Black Rock attends college and learns the oil business. I hope that Rachael will attend college to be a teacher. And I expect Black Rock and Rachel will learn the Kiowa-Tanoan language. The Kiowa needs their skills. I am proud of my son and his women.

"Black Rock, take your women home."

Ruth, Black Rock's mother, stayed with Tall Grass that night. After making love with Little Doe, he went to Ruth's bed.

He asked her, "Do you wish for me to find you a man? We have men returning to the Kiowa."

"No, I wish to be with you, when you are available. I do not want to leave your village," she said.

"With Little Flower available again soon, I will not be with you often and I am not strong," he said.

With her, he was not able to move much. Still, Ruth gave him a very spirited hookup.

She said, "You will make time for me."

She is so good in bed. She is right, I will find time for her, but I don't want Little Doe upset.

"I would be pleased if you carried my child," he said.

"That would please me too. I enjoy receiving you. You appreciate a woman," Ruth said.

I am surprised she said that. It is very uncharacteristic of a Kiowa woman to compliment a man or say she enjoys sex with him. And she does things with her hands and mouth that Little Doe doesn't do. She really enjoys sex.

Little Doe, Little Flower and her two infants, and Ruth and her young daughter stayed the night. He slept with Little Doe and Little Flower.

Early the next morning, he got in bed with Ruth.

Ruth said, "I have lost my son to you and another woman."

"He is a man, a warrior now. No one will have real control over him. You lost him to the Kiowa and to Rachael."

She took him in her hand and guided him into her.

"It would be good if you talked to Rachael about ways to please a man."

She nodded, "It was rumored that I was from Black Eagle's seed. He often talked to me of the old ways. He never said, but he treated me differently. I thought you should know.

"Because of you, I see Black Eagle in my son. You freed that spirit from his father's influence. I am proud of him and I love being with you."

As he moved in her, he said, "I want you to have our baby."

When he spent in her, she held his hips tight to her. She drained him a second time with out moving her hips.

Tall Grass was busy. Three teams of Kiowa trained with the construction companies on the site of the first community center to be built. The first center to be completed was in the council chief's village. The outer structure was completed. The second center was in Tall Grass' old village.

Dolph taught him how to get the best of the Army surplus vehicles. His LDS consultants helped with vehicle and equipment requirement lists.

Dolph knew the regulations that gave Local Government Agencies preference when the Army disposed of equipment. With the help of a Kiowa, who had left the lands and became an attorney, Dolph obtained a ruling that organized Indian tribal councils had preference to LEAs for surplus equipment...

Tall Grass paid little for surplus Army vehicles. Two refrigerated trailer trucks and five utility trucks were purchased. He also bought water and fuel trailers whenever they were available. A mechanics-training program was started that used the Army's training syllabi. A motor pool and maintenance facility was built. A Kiowa, who was a retired Army motor sergeant, moved back to head the training and maintenance facility. Since most of his trainees were single women, he was soon enticed two more retired Army sergeants to return to the Kiowa. The women were much better than what the Army offered.

Three teams of cooks were trained on Army field kitchen equipment. Small villages would not get their community centers for some time. The field kitchens served as area kitchens where food was cooked and distributed to the small villages.

Chief Stinson coordinated the purchase of surplus equipped Army field ambulances. He trained drivers in first aid to the level that would now be called a first responder. The motor sergeant trained them in vehicle operation, and radio operation.

Tall Grass obtained AM/FM radio and television frequencies. The radio station would broadcast in Kiowa language. A retired communications sergeant helped Dolph set up field radio stations and watched for surplus equipment. When the Kiowa was ready, the frequencies would be there.

I am a little stronger, but Little Doe is upset. The baby has bothered Little Doe. She is more jealous of the baby than she is of Little Flower or Ruth. Little Flower's breasts are so nice. I love sucking them while I am in her. Ruth gets better and better. I am blessed.

At the fall council meeting Tall Grass announced, Chiefs asked, "How about the oil money?"

Tall Grass answered, "At your table are accounting reports. I am responsible for any expenditure on the page and how money is invested. As you can see, the oil money is invested in government bonds and earns interest. Most of the oil money I spent went to pay Kiowa workers. We have three construction crews in training. And we have quite an adobe block operation. I have purchased twelve, fully equipped Army surplus field ambulances. Though much of the equipment that came with them cannot be used until our people are trained, I decided we should get them since the equipment was available at a low cost.

"The mobile kitchens are in operation in two villages, where we are testing menu items. Army surplus food is delivered to villages every other day. We have two large refrigerated trailer trucks to keep our food fresh until it is delivered. As to water, Gray Elks has marked drill sites and the amount pipe needed at each community center site. Some sites will use the wells that I drilled before. I purchase all the water, fuel, and utility trailers that the Army surpluses, if they are close enough for us to get them easily. They are very inexpensive and generally of excellent quality. We use the trailers to store emergency supplies of water and fuel.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.