Letters of Lovers
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This series is something I have been urged to create by several people who read my other stories.<br> The letters cited throughout this series are all real, and all actually sent between myself and other on line lovers. All of them erotic. I have not edited any part of the letters from the different women, and all of my responses are actual. So, with these things in mind, I hope that those reading and like to send EROTIC emails to others might get some ideas.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

FROM: CHEYENNE
TO: TOM
SUBJ: WHAT I LOOK LIKE

I don't have a lot of time to look through them today honey, but I scanned from the names and looked at a few. Under BABES, the girl closest to me (except that my hair is black and straight, but just as long) is "Brunette Poser In This Gallery" (near the bottom). The girl in Brunette in Stockings (same section) has my size tits but smaller nipples. My mipples are a bit larger.

Thank you for the sweet card honey. It is very much appreciated. Thank you for thinking of me. I hope you have a sweetheart to snuggle up to tonight at home.

Love, Cheyenne


FROM: TOM
TO: CHEYENNE

The weekend is finally here, and I have a secret little plan to start it with you. All the time I spend working on several computers is driving me nuts. I NEED to get away from them. Soon, I am finished with the most pressing machine, call the people to come and get it. The others can wait till Monday. After a while, I call you at work, and tell you that I think we should haul ass for the weekend. You're immediately up for it, and want to escape as soon as possible.

Telling you I will meet you at home, I hang up. Then I call the number for this hotel I happened to see advertised in a flyer in the bar next to my shop.

I call them, tell them I want a nice room, but not near the side with patios, etc. I don;t need all the extra noise.

This place offers saunas, swimming pool, exercize rooms, several different bars, etc. Soon, we meet at home, I kiss you and tell you to throw some things you will need for the whole weekend, maybe even longer, into a bag, and let's go. I am already set.

You are looking around for something in the bedroom, as if you are forgetting... I come up behind you, slide my hands down to your pussy through your skirt, and tell you, "Fuck it, Whatever it is, we'll buy it."

I kiss your neck, give your tits a squeeze and say let's go. Now, a hour later, we are 50 miles away from home, and pulling into the drive of this nice looking "palace". A guy comes to park the car, and another guy is waiting to take our bags. Within 10 minutes we are in a beautiful room, that looks out over woods, and further into misty mountains. Beautiful. The guy asks if we are happy, I tip him, and ask him to bring up a bottle of wine with some ice. You're impressed with the place, and make a bee line for the bathroom. You're in there quite a while, and finally you come out wearing some slinky dress that I never saw before. No bra, and its clinging to your beautiful tits just perfect. I can almost make out your nipples. Almost molding itself to the vee of your wonderful pussy too. Wow! Are YOU mine? Are you that same Honey that I walked in with? Different perfume too! Your hair is a perfect match with the dress, shining. I can feel my cock getting restless stuck in my pants. You come up and kiss me, and run your hands down to it, rubbing softly. Later you say. Let's have some of that wine when it comes, and I'll make you cum later. I want to explore this place first.

Soon the bottle of Chianti and the ice is there, and its already chilled.

"Just a little." you say. "I don't want you drunk... YET!"

Neither of us feel like dinner yet, and end up walking to the bar near the indoor pool. The whole area around the pool looks just like it was some Pacific island. Palm trees, cabanas, lounge chairs, etc. all around. We get a drink at the bar, several others there.

I notice a sign at the far end corner pointing to the sauna. I said that's for us... a sauna and a rub down. BUT, I have an idea.

I tell you I'll be right back, and go to check out this sauna area. There are a couple of men, and women there to give massages. I ask one of the guys if he will do a favor, and then tell him. He says OK. I tell him in a little while. Then I do the same with one of the beautiful women there. She also agrees.

Back at the bar, I tell you we will be getting a rubdown, better than you ever had, and then a swim.

After another drink, we go into the sauna room, and there are two tables, with blue satin sheets on them.

The guy I talked to is standing at the end of one with his shirt off. Nice build, much more hair than I on his chest. The woman is standing behind the other table also topless, with nice perky tits, and long blonde hair slightly framing them. Both have an inviting smile.

They come to each of us, and lead us to the near end of the tables. The guy smiles at you and starts to unzip your dress and slides it very slowly off you, kneeling down now, looking straight into your black panties.

He slides them down, against your hands trying to pull them up, but finally, after looking at me, you know you have my OK. Now he has them off, and is sliding down your nylons... very slowly. I watch you step out of them, and all our clothes are neatly laid on a nearby chair. He slowly runs his hands from your feet to your shoulders, missing your pussy deliberately.

You are now naked, standing there, and the girl starts the same with me, taking off my shirt, and unbuckling my pants slowly and deliberately. You are watching her every move.

Soon, I am as naked as you, my cock slightly excited, and she sees it, with a small smile. She also runs her hands from my feet up and just around my cock, and on up slowly to my shoulders. We are laid on the tables with our heads at opposite ends, I guess so that we can still look at each other easily. A pillow is laid under our heads. I can easily see your nipples hardened and sticking straight up. This automatically makes my cock harder.

"Relax." they are telling us. "Let OUR fingers do the walking."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.