Letters of Lovers
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This series is something I have been urged to create by several people who read my other stories.<br> The letters cited throughout this series are all real, and all actually sent between myself and other on line lovers. All of them erotic. I have not edited any part of the letters from the different women, and all of my responses are actual. So, with these things in mind, I hope that those reading and like to send EROTIC emails to others might get some ideas.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

FROM: CHEYENNE
TO: TOM
SUBJ. Double Your Pleasure!

Hello Tom, thanks for the great loving. You seem to enjoy my sister and me.

In real life, I think you would too as we are practically twins. We once teased one of her boyfriends in college to the brink of cumming and it was pretty exciting to see.

This is one of my favorite fantasies. Would you hire me?

As I wait in the reception area, my hands tremble in anticipation. I'm a little early for my job interview so I've had too much time to think about being nervous. I hear the door open to the Office Manager's office and I look up, startled to see a very handsome man leave the office and move to the secretary's desk. "I'm ready, Janice. Hold my calls."

"Yes, sir," I hear Janice reply. You turn to face me and smile. I return your smile and stand up as you approach me. "Hello Cheyenne, thank you for coming in today."

"Thank you for seeing me. I appreciate the chance to show you my talents." I immediately realize the double entendre when you look at me somewhat startled and say, "Yes, of course, I'm quite interested to see your talents."

I follow you into your office and sit in the large leather chair in front of your even larger cherry oak desk. I notice the office is decorated very nice with just a touch of manly possessions on the walls and bookshelf. I also notice the spectacular view as we are on the 38th floor of the office building.

"That's a great view," I say as you take your chair.

"Yeah, it's great isn't it?" I notice that you aren't looking at the view, however, but rather at my legs. I cross them, pulling my skirt a little lower.

Your stares are making my face flush and I hope you don't notice.

"Cheyenne, I want to get right to the point. When I saw you the other day in the coffee house, I was immediately interested in you physically."

"After I talked with you only a few minutes though, I realized just how intelligent you are, and I can use someone on my team with your sense and intelligence."

I smile and reply, "Thank you, sir." You get up and move to the front of your desk where you are standing right in front of me. "Cheyenne, you already have the job."

"This meeting was more of a "Formality?" I ask. You smile. "You could say that but I meant what I said about being attracted to you. Does that bother you?"

"Does it mean this job?" "Not in any way. I would see it as a bonus," you reply.

"Then I guess I would as well, sir," I say as I place my hand on your thigh. You groan and lift me by the arms until I'm standing in front of you. Your mouth is on mine like lightening.

We kiss deeply, our tongues mating as your hands move across my back and down to my ass. As we kiss, your hands lift up my skirt and you groan when you feel that I only have on a lacy thong.

You slip your hands down to cup my ass and you groan again. "God, you have a great ass, Cheyenne." I reply by putting my hand to the bulge in your pants and squeezing.

"This seems pretty great too." I break our kiss and unfasten your pants. Letting them slide to the floor.

I pull out your cock, already hard and throbbing. Pushing you so you are seated in the leather chair, I bend over and touch the tip of your cock with my tongue, tasting the cum that is leaking out already.

"Suck me, baby," you say with a grunt. I smile and move my mouth down your cock until I feel it hit the back of my throat. I then bob my mouth up and down in a rhythm, my mouth taking you deep as I suck you hard.

Your're moaning and touching my ass which is sticking up in the air now.

"Warn me when you are close," I say between licks as my tongue teases the underside of your cock head. You gasp my name and moments later you say in jagged breath.

"I'm close!" I stop sucking and straddle you, moving aside my thong, I put the head of your cock to my pussy and sit down. I grunt as you fill my pussy.

"Fuck you are tight!!!" you cry out. I raise up on my heels and thrust downward again. I ride you, slowly at first, then moving faster with each moment.

I'm riding you hard as you rip open my blouse and suck on my big hard nipples. Our moans mingle as we mate and I feel your cock swell.

knowing you are close. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!" "Do it baby! Cum in me!" I feel my own orgasm coming and its release hits me like a tidal wave just as you explode inside me.

"I'm cccccuuuummmminnnnggg!!!!" you cry out hoarsely.

"Take my hot seed! Take it!!" When at last we are spent, I raise up off of you and kneel down to lick you clean. "I think this job is going to work out just fine, don't you?" I ask. All you can do is grunt and sigh.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.