Second Chances - Cover

Second Chances

by Jessy19

Copyright© 2003 by Jessy19

Incest Sex Story: Alone with her handsome grandson, a grandmother discovers love can happen a second time.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Grand Parent   First   Oral Sex   Slow   .

I always hear the term "dirty old man" referring to a lot of older men that gawk at pretty young girls. Well, no one ever really mentions "dirty old woman" although there are a lot of us out there. I am one of them myself. Here is my dirty little tale.

It was that one summer that changed everything. My husband had died earlier that year and I was left alone in our small country home. My daughter Caroline had just met a wonderful young man whom she would be marrying. Caroline had a very hard youth.

She'd gotten pregnant at the very young age of 18 and the boy who'd gotten her pregnant wanted nothing to do with her. My husband Dan and I were upset just like any parent would be but we stood behind our daughter one hundred percent since we had Caroline when I was only 19. We both helped her raise her beautiful son, our wonderful grandson Luke.

I raised Luke while Caroline went to school and managed to get a great job at a bank. I would cook for him and bathe him just like a mother would. Dan and I grew very close to our grandson and were quite sad when Caroline finally got her life together and moved away. She dated a few men in her years until Luke was about twelve and that's when she met James. They dated for several years and now they were about to get married. They would often go away on weekends together leaving Luke to stay with me. Now this summer Luke had just turned 18 and was getting ready to leave for college.

I felt sad in a way watching my grandbaby become a man. I figured he wouldn't need his old granny anymore. He'd be off to college meeting new people and moving on with his life. He was my only grandson and I didn't like the idea of losing him already.

Caroline lived in a cozy apartment downtown with Luke and James. She called me up that one Thursday evening to let me know she and James would be leaving early that morning for a weekend getaway in Vegas. I never expected her to say that Luke wanted to stay with me that weekend since I figured he was of legal age to stay home alone.

"He likes your pool, Mom," Caroline advised me when I was surprised to hear Luke wanted to stay with me.

"Well that's fine darlin'. He can stay with me. It's not like I had big plans," I replied playfully.

"Well I'm sure you'll have plans soon Mom. You're still beautiful after all these years you know that right?"

I beamed while my lovely daughter complimented me. "Oh you're so good to me honey. Right now I'm not looking for any dates. Your father will probably be the only man I'll ever love."

I heard my daughter laugh and some static on the phone. "Oh mom you're too much! I've gotta get going this phone is about to cut off and James and I got an early flight tomorrow. Luke should be at your house early in the morning."

I hung up the phone and sighed. I thought about what my daughter had said about dating other men. How in the world would I ever do that again? Most men my age didn't want 56 year old women like me. They wanted nice pretty twenty year olds with firm breasts and baby smooth skin. It was going to be impossible to fall in love again. I might as well get used to living alone just like the old ladies I used to make fun of when I was young myself.

I was awaken the next morning by a hard knock on my front door. I opened my eyes quickly searching for my glasses. I grabbed my long robe and tied it around me. I knew it'd be my grandson.

I walked towards the door slowly still almost half asleep. I peeped outside and saw my handsome grandson outside. He'd gotten so big! I could see his dark hair was spiky and his green eyes were still droopy from lack of sleep.

"Luke, sweetheart!" I yelped opening the door to greet my wonderful grandson.

"Hey grams!" He put his arms around me tightly. I felt I was about to lose my breath.

"Come on in, hun. Is your mother still outside?" I asked peering out the door.

"No, she and James were in a hurry and had to get to the airport quickly."

"Well it's still early hun, why don't you get some sleep and I'll wake you up in about two hours for some breakfast?"

He smiled so sweetly like he always did. "Aww thanks grams. I love your cooking, you know that. What room should I sleep in?"

I pointed to the room next to mine. "That's the guest room. The sheets are clean and I think some of your clothes are in there."

"Thanks grams. I brought some of my swimming trunks and a few t-shirts and shorts just in case," he said holding a small duffle bag.

Luke went on to sleep and I started doing my daily chores. It was the same routine over and over since my husband had passed away. I'd get up early, usually shower and then whip up a small breakfast for me and watch some morning talk shows. Afterwards I'd clean up and do some laundry followed by my usual afternoon walks and then off to bed. It was so lonesome but what else could I do?

A few hours passed by and Luke woke up to the delicious smell of my bacon and eggs. He walked in the kitchen wearing his plaid boxers and a t-shirt. My eyes widened looking at his gorgeous youthful body!

"Hey grams, that smells sooo good!" He said closing his eyes and taking the time to smell the food.

I was still left speechless. I'd never realized Luke had gotten so gorgeous. Or maybe I had never paid attention. Either way, he was a very striking young man.

"Grams? Uh, are you ok?" he asked looking at me closely.

"U-uh y-yes. Yes sweetie. Here you go. Some nice home cooked eggs and bacon. I'm making some pancakes with that too."

Luke licked his lips and I saw a small silver stud on his tongue. "Oh my sweetie, what in the world do you got on your tongue?"

He laughed softly. "It's just a tongue ring grams. I got it last week."

"Why on earth would you do something like that?"

"Well, it's because... because I hear a lot of girls like tongue rings."

"Why would girls like that sort of thing?" I asked confused.

His handsome face turned bright red and he just nodded. "Never mind grams, so what have you been doing lately?"

Luke and I spent that afternoon watching some TV and I felt somewhat uncomfortable knowing he'd rather be out somewhere having fun instead of with his old grandmother.

"Luke sweetie are you sure you don't want to borrow my car to go out with your friends?"

He looked at me with a small frown on his face. "You want me out of here huh? Why is that? You got some man coming over?"

I laughed. "Oh yes I've got a date tonight. In fact I've got two dates," I teased.

He put his strong arm around me and looked deeply in my eyes. "Grams, I'd believe that you know. You're still a very pretty lady."

My heart was racing as I could feel his warm breath tickle my skin. "I'm not. I'm just an old hag."

He kept a straight face. "No seriously grams. I mean when a lot of my friends met you, they actually thought you were my mom and that my mom was my sister."

"Well your mother is still very young. I'm over the hill hun, there will be no second chances for me."

He sighed heavily. "Yeah right. I bet you have tons of men that are in love with you. I know I'd be in love with someone like you."

I felt my face turn red. Luke just went back to watching TV leaving me speechless.

Later on as the sun was setting, Luke had decided to invite some friends over to swim in my pool. It was a huge swimming pool my husband had built and where Luke learned to swim. He'd bring all his little friends from elementary over and they'd spend hours out in the pool. Now it seemed so arousing to know that he'd be in the pool all wet and half naked. I'd be able to see Luke with his hair drenched and wet swim trunks giving me a slight hint of what he has between his legs... Ok stop it you dirty old hag, I kept reminding myself.

A few hours later, some of Luke's friends showed up at my house that evening. The other boys were Tommy, Kevin, and Lance. They were all very good looking as well. Luke had been playing baseball with them since he was just six years old. I knew the boys well and their parents too.

"Grams? You know Tommy, Kevin, and Lance right?" Luke announced as he brought the boys in.

"Yes, hi boys," I said nervously.

The three boys just smiled and waved. Oh god they were all so gorgeous! Quit looking at them! They're only 18 damnit!

They boys headed off to the pool wearing only their long swim trunks and nothing else. I was in the kitchen washing dishes and cleaning up but managing to ogle the boys every chance that I could get. With four young guys in my pool, I felt so excited. Never had I been this excited in a long time. Even though all the boys were sexy as hell, my grandbaby was the most gorgeous one out there.

I could see small droplets of water clinging to his skin as he got out of the pool ready to dive back in. His chest beginning to form so nicely and his tummy looked so flat and hard. I found myself hypnotized by his looks and charm. It was starting to get so hot in the kitchen for a moment. I kept picturing myself with my grandson, fucking him and sucking him. Such bad thoughts for a granny like me to have.

I was starting to drift off into a sexy, nasty little fantasy when I heard another car pull up the driveway. It was a small red convertible crowded with about four young girls in their bikinis. I should have expected that. I knew my grandson had several little girlfriends and most of all I knew they were cute little blonde girls. I watched the girls get off the car and walk towards the pool to join the boys.

I just decided to go to my room and rest. I could faintly hear the laughs and screams of the boys and girls having fun out in the pool. I kept wondering if my Luke had had sex yet. It was not going to be such a shock to me if he had. After all he was so sexy and I know I'd be after him myself if I was eighteen. Hell I'm 56 and I'm having naughty thoughts about him!

As I started to change to my nightclothes I took a good look at my body in the full-length mirror. My green eyes traveled down my body examining it. My breasts were small so that was a good thing for a woman my age. They were still firm and in place. My light pink nipples were still large and hard. I looked at my tummy, which was somewhat soft from old age. My legs were still smooth and my waist small. You don't look so bad Vivian, I told myself.

My hands ran down my entire body feeling the softness and even tenderness of it. I knew I looked pretty damn good but for an eighteen year old this body was not a very ideal one. I'm sure an eighteen year old liked nice hard tummies and long wavy hair. I let my hair down that was being held by one large pin. It was short just under my ears and light brown with a few strands of gray. Looking at myself naked wasn't so bad, but I just kept wondering if I'd ever let anyone see me naked again.

The next day Luke didn't wake up until past noon. I didn't rag on him for that knowing that he had the right to sleep in late, since he was young and this would be the last summer of total freedom before he left for college. I had decided to make some of Luke's favorite spaghetti for a late lunch.

"Hey grams I'm gonna go take a shower so if any of my friends call, just tell them I'm not here."

I gave my son a puzzled look. "Not here? Why?"

He sighed as he held his clothes in his arms. "Well the girls that came over last night turned out to be real airheads and, well, I don't want to talk to one of them especially. I know Lance might have given her this phone number."

Oh young love, I thought to myself. "Ok hun. I'm gonna make your favorite spaghetti today."

I saw Luke's green eyes light up. "Alright grams! I'm gonna hurry out of the shower and I'll help you out ok?"

"Ok sweetie."

It was almost half and hour later and Luke came to join me in the kitchen. He wore his khaki shorts, white t-shirt and was barefoot. It was extremely hot outside that day.

"What can I do to help grams?" He asked gently touching my shoulder making me almost feel weak.

"Well you can cut some onions and gather the spices for me. You know what goes in my spaghetti, you used help me all the time, remember?"

He smiled looking up as if he was trying to recall. "Yeah I know. I even remember telling you I wanted to be a chef."

We both laughed and reminisced as we cooked together in my tiny kitchen. I couldn't remember ever having a more glorious time with someone. I remembered having all these nice talks with my husband and had missed talking to someone and laughing with someone.

"No hun that's too much salt. You know I can't eat that much salt," I warned Luke as he started to dash a large amount of salt in the spaghetti sauce.

"I can't wait until this is done grams. I'm starving!"

I felt so warm inside knowing he loved my cooking. "Luke, can you check on the garlic bread please?"

"It's almost done grams."

"Ok now I'm gonna take a quick shower and then we can eat. The sauce is done and so is the pasta."

"Alright I'll wait here for you. I promise I won't eat anything yet."

I gave him a devious look. "I hope so Luke. Last time you said that and you'd already eaten a plate of my spaghetti."

He laughed and I playfully slapped his arm. "Go on grams. I'll wait for you."

I took a fast cold shower and decided to wear my long flowery dress and let my hair down as well. I slipped on my black sandals and headed over to the kitchen. Luke had already drained the water from the pasta and taken the garlic bread and stacked it nicely in a small wicker basket.

"Look I set the table," he said proudly.

I felt myself flush. "Oh sweetie it looks beautiful."

"Look come over here grams and taste my spaghetti sauce. It turned out better than the other times!"

I laughed and went over to have a taste of my grandson's spaghetti sauce. He held the huge wooden spoon full on sauce and offered it to me. My eyes widened and I shook some of the sauce off letting it fall back to the pan.

"That was too much there Luke. Ok let me taste it." He put the spoon by my lips and I slowly licked the tip of the spoon tasting the delicious sauce my grandson had made. I licked more and more as if I had never tasted anything better in my entire life. I was lost and hadn't realized until I opened my eyes and found Luke staring at me so deeply.

I felt my face turn red once again. "Oh sorry baby. It's really good!" I shrilled.

He didn't say anything and just put the spoon down and put his strong hands on my shoulders. He gave me the sweetest smile ever. I then felt him reach by my mouth to clean off a small glob of sauce I had by my lower lip.

"It must be good grams. You are getting so dirty here." His voice was husky now.

I felt his finger wipe off the sauce and he slowly started to insert it in my mouth. My heart was racing and I couldn't remember ever being this aroused. I didn't hesitate and sucked on his finger. The flavor of the sauce was being dissolved slowly as I sucked on my grandson's finger. I watched his mouth part slightly and his breathing grow rapid.

Luke leaned down and softly kissed my lips. I closed my eyes as my grandson placed small pecks on my trembling lips. I didn't know if I should kiss him back or not. Why was I being so turned on my own grandson? I'd watch him grow all these years and never thought I'd be kissing him and letting him get me so hot.

I put my arms around his neck and felt him almost lift me off the ground while his strong arms wrapped tightly around my waist. I had to let myself go. My lips parted inviting his tongue that was already curiously trying to make its way into my mouth finally reach its destination.

Our kiss was deep and so seductive. I never thought my grandson could kiss so nice! His lips were so warm and his tongue softly massaged mine. I could feel his tongue ring tickling against my tongue as we French kissed.

"I've been wanting to do that grams. I've been wanting to do that for such a long time," Luke said in a low voice.

I stroked his handsome face and kissed his nose softly. "I love you Luke. I know it's wrong, but I love you more than just a grandson."

His green eyes danced as he looked at me. He grabbed my hand and walked me over to the couch in the living room. He sat me down on the couch and kneeled in front of me. His shaky hands began to pull up my long dress slowly. I felt so shy as if I was 18 years old myself experimenting with sex for the first time.

I placed my hands over his weakly trying to stop him. "Luke, are you sure you want to do this? I love you baby, but I don't want you to feel uncomfortable."

He just grinned slyly. "I want to grams. I do."

I sighed feeling so excited. "Luke baby, don't call me grams right now. Just call me by my name, Vivian."

His hands started to pull up my dress more. "Yes Vivian. Such a sexy name."

I leaned back not quite knowing what to expect. Luke's hands kept crawling up higher lifting my dress and exposing more of my body little by little. I let my sandals slide off my feet and let my legs wrap around Luke's back. His hands were up by my thighs now gently massaging them as he looked at me.

"Vivian, I'm gonna let you know why I got this tongue ring. I'm gonna let you feel it between your legs." Luke rasped and wiggled his long tongue at me.

I gasped looking at how fast he moved his tongue and saw the shiny silver stud that was going to add extra pleasure in this wonderful oral sex I was going to experience. Luke began to tug at my white cotton panties. I voluntarily lifted my hips to give him the access he needed.

I felt my panties come off instantly and Luke slowly parted my legs. He looked down and licked his lips. I didn't shave between my legs all the way, but I did manage to keep trim since I'd heard about it in the new magazines. I had just a small strip of light brown curly hair.

"Such a nice pussy Vivian," Luke said as his fingers rubbed my pussy lips slowly. "I can't wait to taste it and make you cum on my tongue."

Such sexy words coming from my gorgeous grandson! I kept thinking to myself.

I watched Luke dive his head down in between my legs. At first all I could do was feel his lips gliding on my pussy lips. I felt Luke apply small kisses all over my cunt as he teased me. I squirmed on the couch and closed my eyes for a moment. It'd been such a long time since I had received oral sex. That was one of my biggest pleasures and now my sexy grandson was willing to please me this way. I never thought I would be able to enjoy this and now I truly believed in second chances.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.