Cock Teasing and Pussy Pleasing

by Ron Chee

Copyright© 2003 by Ron Chee

Erotica Sex Story: A cunt-inuation of on going lusting and loving with SINdora.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   True Story   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

(A cunt-inuation of on going lusting and loving with SINdora.)

Nonfiction by Ron Chee ©

As mentioned in "No Butts About It" when SIN' arrived home she did trim and shave all of my ass and pubic hair. I damned near 'came' in her hand while she held my erection and lathered it and my balls with a warm, soapy shaving brush.

When she had me whisked as clean and smooth as a baby's bottom we spent an hour watching more of "Babes Balling Boys". We were both too horny from the pubic denuding to bother with the machinations required to get me ready for my wife to engage in ass fucking my tail as had been anticipated.

Forty minutes or so into the movie the girls on screen ass fucking their male playmates did her in! OOH shit what a climax that was for us to enjoy! She'd try the litany of female in male ass sex we saw being portrayed... the next time we watched it together. SIN' was in horny heaven and her culmination showed it!

I hadn't had "mine" yet. SIN' asked, "how" I wanted it!

One of the many erotic aspects of being loved and laid by her is when she is glistening with orgasmic perspiration. I love the feel and the appearance of her hot slippery figure when she is like that. That beats baby oil any day and twice on Sunday! Her body heat enhances the erotic fragrance of the "White Diamonds" ™ on her dampened skin. Olfactory aided fucking of SINdora is aroma therapy at its best!!

'How do I want it? I want to eat you while you blow me and you keep watching the tape while you do it.' My prostate and related sex glands felt swollen to the size of a baseball. I was full to overflowing with love juice for my SINdora! I didn't really care how she made me 'come'... I'd leave that UP to her. Bless her naughty heart she took me at my word.

SIN' inhaled sharply upon seeing an ass fist fuck beginning on the screen. She was watching intently with my balls in hand and erection in her mouth. SIN' has the talent and delicate touch to make me fire a load just by stroking my nibblets!

She also knows that with sufficient time and teasing I am able to squirt quite a distance because of her. With our mouths on the other's genitals SIN' was be'coming' re-aroused. I was gobbling her pretty, pouting pussy as though it were my last meal. From her squirming, I knew that I was getting to her.

At her request, we swapped ends and she had me fuck her for a while as she tickled her own clit. My own moment of truth approaching, just for the Hell of it I pulled out, kneeled back and aimed my sex pistol towards her face and masturbated the thing for her to watch. She does like to see any man playing with his equipment!

Jokingly SIN' said, "NO, no... not in my face please... here, see if you can hit these!" She squeezed her still aroused breasts together partly to offer as a target and partially to hide behind.

Kneeling between her thighs, I aimed a little lower. A few additional strokes and I began spurting. Bull's eye, the first spasmodic eruption landed a spoonful onto her attractively sex dampened boobs. The next one overshot the mark and hit her upper chest and throat. "Hey, not on my face!" We were laughing like a pair of village idiots by then. (That girl is so much fun to be in love and lust with!)

The balance of my seminal deposit left a less forceful trail down her sleek belly until my dick finally ran dry. She promptly returned her fingers to her clit.

I leaned over her and licked the sticky stuff from her titties, chest and throat and then moved upwards and covered her face with steamy, messy kisses. SIN' was going to town between her legs and mine. She had a hand on each of our sex organs.

We searched and fucked each other's mouths with our tongues for as long as she continued to masturbate. SIN' wasn't jerking me off, she was hanging on to my dangling erection, using it as her hard "Linus blanket" as she often does.

She was still watching the ongoing anal sex on the T.V. from the corner of her eye and 'doing' herself. The movie, her self fucking with my cock in her other hand... and,... "We have a BINGO from the naked lady on the floor!"

She 'came' again! How many times in our life together, have we helped the other to 'come' in one fashion or another? A thousand? Five thousand? Ten K or more? Probably much more!

It doesn't matter... this one was as good and as exciting as the first double orgasms on my old apartment floor! She is an awesome, inspirational lover!

After SIN' 'came' she invited me to slip back into her pussy... my erection was right there inches away. Waste not want not! She directed it by hand into her sanctum sanctorum and then let nature take its course.

I surprised my wonderful SINdora with a bouquet of red, passion invoking roses delivered to her office the following day. The card read, "I love you... any way, anywhere, anytime you desire... I will love you always!"

The girl at the florist shop taking my order over the phone was silent for a moment as she wrote my message. She sounded to be a young teenager.

She giggled, "Way cool, you don't have a romantic brother for me do you? What's the occasion, Anniversary? Birthday?"... She needed to select an appropriate card. I cut her off with, 'Great sex!' More brief silence on her end of the phone line and then asked, "Why are of all the good men taken?" She didn't giggle this time. "Thanks for your order, have a really nice day. Wow, I'd love to get roses for the same reason!!"

She did sound young, but mature between her ears. (Probably not a virgin between her legs either or at least not fanatical about it if she was. Oh well, none of my business.)

SIN' and I work at "cock teasing and pussy pleasing" each other as often as we can arrange it. No matter what else is going on in our lives, we do what we can to relieve the other's stress with love and sex. Surprise sex can work wonders for SIN' when I know that she is having a dreadfully crappy day at the office. (It doesn't hurt my sensibilities to help her out either!)

Without hinting at what's 'coming' when she arrives home (No suggestive E-males, no naughty phone call in advance) Such as, 'Hi, this is an obscene phone call... have you any requests?' I prepare a scenario and myself for her on the Q-T.

Soft lights, incense, music and a raging erection await. Now and then to create instant horny desire on her part I have been known to adopt outrageous exhibitionism for her to discover. It's not easy for women under stress to enjoy sex without a good bit of love and erotic prompting to smooth the way. Men are just the opposite. A good lay, (is there a bad lay?) de-stresses us faster than a lightning bolt! Sorry ladies, that's the way we were designed. Viva la difference!

When SIN' steps into the kitchen I am naked and bending over the counter jotting down SEXperiences in long hand for later transcription to the computer. (As I am doing now)

That always brings her up short instantly. "Oooh WOW, is that for me?" She knows that it is. She likes the profile view of a "Ben Dover" pose with my erection clearly visible. SIN' will drop her briefcase and purse and walk around behind me to see and play with my ass and balls.

She may find anything from a dildo, vibrator or a butt plug waiting in her favorite male fantasy aperture or a pair of surgical gloves handy for her to insert a finger or four!

In a few minutes from now, she will discover a new and rather large butt plug right where she loves to find such things. I hear her car in the driveway! I am HARD as I compose this! You would be as well.

I know what she'll say and do, "Ooooh,... oh shit don't do that to me... I can't stand it!"

Her clothes will begin flying across the room while I ass fuck myself and jerk off while she's getting as naked as I am! After that, it's one for all and all for one. The "Two Musketeers" deliciously lay each other!

The last time that I did something like this for her, she dove naked onto the couch and insisted that I cunt-tinue the butt fucking for her to watch. She fingered herself to a frenzied thrashing orgasm. Then she insisted that I fuck her the "old fashioned" way, face to face with the object still in my ass!

That time SIN' fantasized that while I was banging her, some anonymous male was ass fucking me simultaneously. She tells me about the contents of her erotic visions as soon as she's done 'coming'. Those spur my climaxes onwards!

She does enjoy her lewd and lusty daydreams!

On occasion, she fantasizes that an anonymous woman is butt fucking me with a strap-on dick until SIN' blows her pussy fuse.

(Before I close this edition I will tell you how everything 'came' out tonight. She's here and it is break time for us! Back later with more.)

Another time, for a tease, I revisited the "Coke bottle, ass fuck" for her. It had been years since she had seen the original photo of one of those in my 'tail'. She'd all but forgotten about it. This time she was able to see "The Real Thing" as that same company advertises. Finding an eight-ounce bottle for the project took some searching.

When SIN' entered the kitchen after work I was naked and squatting on the tile floor and "working" on my erection. She stopped cold, "Ooh, what are you UP to?" I was UP to nearly seven inches... that's what! Smiling her "Ooh YESS" grin, she surveyed the scene unbuttoning her blouse before she spotted something a little different below and behind my dangling balls. The bottom of the bottle rested on the floor, the balance of it was in my 'bottom'.

"Ohmigod, is that what I think it is?" she asked. It was!

I had her crouch down and let her see the "bottle" nearly all the way in. Again, her clothes flew in all directions. I slid up and down on it to reinforce her lustful fantasy until she was nude. Her eyes never left the bottle while she stripped.

My turn on the couch this time. She wanted to see a live, legs in the air, instant replay of how I had bottle fucked myself once before. SIN' stood by the couch and watched me re-insert the phallic green glass object. I ass fucked slowly to tease the snot out of her with one hand and jerked off with the other.

I was finally getting to play out my own fantasy of having her watch while I did this. She began masturbating. I'm not surprised. You can take my word for it... her masterful pussy handiwork is beyond arousing and amazing to see when she's 'doing' that! (Some of you fellows didn't give her an orgasm when you had the chance. Too bad that you didn't get to see her finishing the job herself after you'd fallen asleep or had left for the night! You would have loved it and learned something!)

SIN' could only take so much and had to go 'hands on' with both of us. She leaned over and took control of my 'joy stick'. She began jerking me off and observing the bottle, sliding in and out, from the closer vantage point.

I returned the favor and went hands on with her. First, I petted and stroked her dangling breasts until the nipples responded and then slid my hand down her belly and into her snatch. The 'end' result was massive SEXplosions for the pair of us! It didn't take long either... she does love to tease and be teased!

My luscious lady is not above surprise teasing and pleasing of her own volition. Frankly, I think that she is better at it and often more direct than I am.

She can get sexually fired up on the homeward evening drive. By the time she turns the key in the front door, she's ready! There are instances where I think that if I snuck up behind her, slipped her fully clothed breasts into my hands and said, 'BOO, I wanna fuck you!' she might climax still hanging onto her briefcase!

She has already passed the "arousal" and "excitement" phases of feminine orgasmic preparations by the time she's in the foyer and hollering, "Hi babe, I'm home!" SIN' is at "plateau" level by then. A little horny nudge at that point and she is over the top and 'coming'!!

One evening in particular I hollered back, 'Hey Hon', I'm in the kitchen making dinner.' The dining room is on the other side of the kitchen wall. That's where she usually parks her purse and briefcase before 'coming' into the kitchen.

This auspicious evening she replied with, "C'mere, I'm making dessert!" I turned the stove down and went to see what was UP.

SIN' had quickly and quietly pulled her slacks and panties off and was bent over the dining room table. Her gorgeous exposed ass and pussy were aimed at me! Her vagina was leaking profusely! Oh, my word, what an alluring, tempting sight!

Adjacent to the table is a floor to ceiling mirror. She was using it to scope my reaction to her genital 'display'. SIN' slid a finger between her legs and into her pussy and said, "Surprise... want some? If not I'm gonna do it myself... I'm too hornee for you, not to finish myself if you don't get busy here!!"

When she teases there are often no preliminaries or subtleties. That first but not last episode of her bent over the table for us to see in the mirror was further prompted with; "So help me I want to fuck you... so fuck me... I'll help you!"

She did and I did... made all the more arousing by watching our spontaneous live pornography in the mirror! I had just enough time to pull my own pants off and extinguish the stove. She had promoted an erection and a half in mere seconds!

On returning to her wanton pussy SIN' had it all but fingered it to orgasm while watching herself 'doing' herself in the mirror. I slipped my dick into her and at her request, I held still while she did the work. My wife had been fantasizing all day about feeling me filling her twat... as she masturbated to a superb conclusion.

For those of you that have felt and enjoyed the interior of this horny rapscallion's amazing pussy... remaining passive in there is next to impossible isn't it! (No, I don't mind that you have fucked her and that she's screwed you. Practice makes perfect and she is just that!)

Looking down at my swollen meat, static in SIN's "dessert" and at the mirror view of it when she started 'coming' and dripping additional pussy fluids, I lost control.

She had the prettiest, knowing smile watching me humping her pussy like a rabbit crazed with amphetamines! "Ooh God I love it when you do that for me Ron!" She felt my 'gravy' splashing into her and then running down her legs.

I had grasped her hips and pulled SIN' slightly back from the table. I didn't want my hammering to pound her thighs against the edge and leave bruises.

When I finally pulled out she said, "Oops, no towel" and placed her hand under her snatch to catch the leakage. I was about to run for something to blot and stop my 'come' and her vaginal liquids from staining the carpet.

Turning to face me SIN' asked, "Wanna eat me and clean it up?" She moved her cupped hand away and let me kneel and lick her pussy and legs. She rubbed the excess in her palm over her pretty breasts. I continued (Cunt-tinued!) to lick, finger fuck and suck her slit beyond the clean up stage. Slowly at first then more vigorously.

It wasn't long before she said, "Ooooh SHIT... do me again, I'm close!" She was breathing like a runner crossing the finish line!

SIN' stretched out on the carpet near the looking glass. We watched our second orgasms while I ate her to a hot finale and she fucked me, gorgeous legs held high, as an encore!

Just seeing her naked is a treat. To see and be with her naked and 'coming' is a mind-altering delicacy. (How in the name of Hell her ex husbands failed to take, the time to learn how to give this girl her share of climaxes is unfathomable.) SIN' is one delicious, sexy female! She is my TREAT!

SINdora was never totally comfortable with one-night stands in between and after her marriages. She and a girl friend (with no morals whatsoever) teamed up and prowled looking for "Mr. Right". SIN' in particular had no trouble finding men to "service" her. Even gay men would give her the twice over looks. (If she has ever fucked you, you know that I am not fudging the truth!)

She admits to having enjoyed the anticipation of turning men on and then fucking them. Getting naked and feeling a man in her was better than staying home and masturbating and not 'getting any' at all.

A few of the men of her choice provided super clit fireworks. Most did not. No matter how good or bad the man may have been at laying her... SIN' always felt guilty even a little dirty as soon as her hormones subsided. (Unlike her friend who had no reservations about screwing anyone, anytime, anywhere... even in public!)

After such a random pick up and sex, SIN' would secretly vow, "That's it... no more... I can't do this again." It felt good while screwing but the recriminations afterward where not to her liking. Like the vast majority of women, SIN' wanted one experienced erection (and the man attached to it) to fuck repeatedly in loving union! If he was warm and caring enough to learn how to provide her with much needed orgasms so much the better!

If not for her insistent, libertine friend SIN' would have stayed home and masturbated more often than not. (Most likely we would not have met either. It was that friend and her date that introduced us!!)

It was also that same woman that SIN' used to provide us with another of her surprise treats.

SINdora and I were at last intimate and getting it on regularly when she invited me to a private "pool party". Her girl pal was there with a married man. When we arrived, the pair was already naked in the pool. I had an inkling as to what to expect. SIN' filled me in as we drove, that she was "in a mood to watch" her friend getting laid. That much had been promised to her... if we'd attend. The friend played on SIN's voyeuristic bent as an inducement.

SIN's idea was not to include swapping or swinging. (Have no fear my Dear... I wouldn't fuck your friend with someone else's dick! She was well built yet butt ugly. She could not hold a candle to the scrumptious little wisp with me that night... and ever since!)

The girl friend and her "date" were already fucking in the pool when we arrived at her house. "No sense in waiting on you guys, might as well get it while I can!" she hollered to us.

SIN's intent was for us to see the live action sex until it promoted a fever pitch for both of us. After that she'd find a secluded spot in the house and we would ravage each other in private.

When the man in the pool and IN the friend saw SINdora wearing her teeny thong bikini with everything showing but for her nipples and pubes... he wanted HER! To express his sentiments he involuntarily let off his load into the submerged pussy all the while eyeballing SIN's delectable, eminently fuckable figure.

When the man pulled out of the waterlogged pussy he began scrambling out of the pool towards SIN'. The girl cursed, "HEY Dammit... get the fuck back here and finish this!"

She lunged out of the water after him and they did "finish this" poolside. We watched of course. The slightly drunken man fucked SIN's friend all the while he was watching SIN' and was making vulgar comments. "C'mere shweetheart and let me shuck your pusshy inside out"... all this from him with his dick inside the other woman. (Lesson number one on how NOT to endear yourself to an available willing lady. Don't fuck her while drooling over another woman unless she promotes it first!) In this case, the girl on the receiving end of his largess preferred to be watched and to review SIN' herself! Lucky him.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.