Hanna
Chapter 6: This Game is More Like a Job...

Copyright© 2003 by The Star

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6: This Game is More Like a Job... - A pair of young athletes overcome all the usual--and some more extreme--obstacles as they strive for success. The story contains some violence, and a lot of romance.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Rough   First   Pregnancy   Violence  

I guess the coaches liked the way I played. I know my teammates did. The starting tight end went down with a severe injury early in the season... In spite of lots of prayers for his speedy recovery, he never played in the NFL again.

So I started the last eight regular season games.

They traded for a veteran tight end, to be my backup. The way the coaches expressed it to me, I knew the system and fit well in the offense. The new guy had to learn everything, even though he had six years in the league... He wasn't so good catching passes, either, though he was a demon blocking for sweeps or on short yardage plays.

It was all very flattering, and I even got some media attention. I just wanted to play on a regular basis and flatten the occasional cornerback. Catching a pass from time to time was the whipped cream on top.

We won the division that year, and the first two playoff games.

Then our nemesis, the Vikings, beat us for the championship and the trip to the Super Bowl. Since we'd handled them OK during the season, we were pretty disappointed.

That year, my second, I was elected to the Pro Bowl and enjoyed a wonderful month in Hawaii with Hanna and kids. While we were lying on lounge chairs by the pool at a resort near Lahaina, watching the kids play in the pool, we were able to chat and relax and enjoy some quality family time. (Moira played in the pool. She was a good swimmer, who knew how to feel ahead for walls and obstacles. She occasionally ran into a person, but that just added to her fun.)

Lovemaking in Hawaii was fun, too. Our 'cottage' had a glass wall overlooking a private lanai, with ocean in the background. We'd open the doors as far as they'd go, then make love with a gentle ocean breeze playing across us. All the comforts, yet just like being outdoors...

Back home, we swung into preparation for the track season. We were in good shape, but hadn't worked out much in Hawaii. Both of us were at the top of our form, though, and soon restored all we'd lost being lazy.


Derrick's talented tongue slowly licked a rivulet of sweat from Holly's breast.

They were lying, exhausted, in her sweat-soaked and torn-up bed. Looking at her spectacular, petite figure, Derrick felt his cock stir.

Holly felt it, too.

"Oh, no you don't!" she remonstrated weakly. "You've fucked me to a frazzle already. I have to work in the morning and I don't think I'll be able to get up, as it is."

Derrick didn't argue. He just snuggled up behind her, with his arms and lower leg cradling her sexy shape.

Then he entered her from behind, slowly and gently.

"Damn you, Derrick!" she whined. "I just can't."

"'Sokay. I'll do it all," Derrick whispered, as he began stroking in her very slowly.

Although she was excited by this, Holly was spent. She enjoyed a gentle but protracted final orgasm, then fell asleep, while he continued to stroke in her.

The two of them had been going together for about two years. Derrick had realized that the couple of times he'd been with Holly, she'd given him the best sex he ever had. He called her one evening, shortly after he graduated from the university.

Trying to stay celibate, trying to become 'normal, ' Holly was making progress. When he called, she gladly agreed to get together with him. She was so horny she could hardly stand it, and at least Derrick would understand and not try to take advantage of her.

Derrick liked the nice, bubbly girl we'd discovered in Holly. And Holly thought Derrick was just too 'yummy' to be real!

That night, they enjoyed a pizza and a pitcher of beer-and each other's company. Although neither admitted it to the other that night, they were both highly turned on, too.

They went out to a movie a few nights later and talked for hours over cokes and Big Macs afterwards.

By the end of the third date, Derrick thought he was falling in love. He didn't really want to. He knew all about Holly's problem and suspected, with reason, that she wasn't over it.

Holly KNEW she was falling in love. Of course, she had many times before. But this time, she wasn't just looking for a hard prick. She really enjoyed spending time with Derrick, even though he was younger, and even though he didn't offer to 'scratch her itch.'

Their fourth date they went to a roadhouse for dinner and dancing. Derrick didn't order wine with their meal. They didn't need it-the company was more intoxicating.

Coming back to their table after a slow dancing set, Holly didn't let go of his hand when he seated her. Looking into his eyes, she studied his face.

Nodding, a decision made, she asked, "Derrick, how come you haven't come on to me? I know you're interested." A bubbly giggle, "I can tell when we're dancing."

Derrick blushed.

"But you've never even tried to kiss me, beyond a good-night peck. How come?"

"Holly..." he started, swallowed hard and started again. "Holly, I respect you. I like you enormously. I... I... Oh, hell, Holly, I love you! I don't want to do anything with you to get you messed up like you were before..." He trailed off, feeling he was making a mess of things, and embarrassed that he had let his feelings slip out like that.

Holly had caught it, though. "Derry, I feel the same way about you. I'm having a great time just being with you... talking or going out or whatever. But, you really turn me on, too. Do you suppose two people who really respect each other, and are maybe coming to love each other, can love in bed too, without it turning into a problem?"

Derrick smiled fondly at her. "I don't know, Holly. I guess you'd know about that better than I would. I know I want you desperately. Yet I'm happy just being with you. We don't have to go to bed, if you don't want."

"That's just it. I DO want! I'm worried about starting again, and going back to my old ways-and losing you as a result."

"Yeah. I can see that. I don't know what to say, Holly. I know I don't want to lose you, either. And I don't want to hurt you, ever. You're real important to me."

They'd already paid their tab, so when Holly stood, Derrick threw a few dollars on the table for the tip, and Holly towed him out of there.

At the door of Holly's little apartment, she wouldn't let him go. With a small grin-they both knew she wasn't serious-Holly said, "If you don't come in here with me, and make love to me right now, I'll scream 'rape' at the top of my lungs."

Grinning, he allowed as how he wouldn't want to go to jail for some little misunderstanding like that.

Once inside with the door locked, they were in each other's arms in an instant. Their mouths attacked the other and their clothes disappeared magically.

Holly was more turned on than she thought.

She came when she felt him penetrate her.

"Just a minute, Derry," she panted. "I need to catch my breath. Then I can take care of you properly."

Derrick was not inexperienced, but he'd never seen a woman come so fast or so hard as Holly. Though she was still gasping, he started to stroke in her, changing the angle and tempo every few strokes, so she wouldn't get used to any one thing.

She came again.

And again, when he kept stroking right through her orgasm.

She tried to push him off, when she felt a fourth orgasm start to swell within her, stronger than anything she'd experienced. This time, she did scream. But she wasn't screaming "rape!" she was screaming, "Derry! Oh! Derry! I love you! OH! DERRY!!"

It was enough to get Derrick off, too. But her pussy clamped down on him so tight, he couldn't pump his seed into her. When she finally relaxed, he needed to come badly, and started stroking again.

Soon, Holly came again-loudly screaming her love, and Derrick was able to finally fill her greedy little snatch.

In the morning, only half-awake, they loved each other again, slowly and sensuously.

Over breakfast, Derrick asked, "Holly, what should we do now?"

Holly gave him a big grin and said, "I think we'd better live together. I really don't want to be a slut again, but you've sure reminded my body of why it was addicted to orgasms. Can you fuck me like you did more than just occasionally?"

It was Derrick's turn to grin. "Holly, I'm loving you, not fucking you. And it isn't a chore. It's the most natural thing in the world. I'll show you tonight, OK?"

"How about right now?" the insatiable girl asked.

"Can't. Got to be at work in a half-hour, and I gotta go back to my place and get changed first."

That night, Derrick rang her chimes again. And received in turn the wildest, most talented sex he'd ever imagined.

The next day, he moved into her apartment.

He knew she'd stray from time to time. But he knew that it was just her nature.

He also knew that he loved her madly, and believed her when she said she loved him just as much. As long as she knew to come home and made her 'stray stuff' use condoms, he wasn't going to make a big deal of it.

They were really in love. Both of them truly wanted to be monogamous. They figured the way to do that was to keep Holly so satisfied at home, she wouldn't be tempted.

Derrick was certainly the right guy to take up the challenge. He did things to her, with fingers, mouth and cock, that no one had ever done! Holly admitted to Hanna that he could make her come continuously as long as he wanted-until she was hoarse from screaming and weakly pushed him from her... or passed out from sensual overload.

She was willing to be monogamous for that kind of loving.


By my fourth year in the NFL, I'd been to the Pro Bowl three times, but was still looking for a Super Bowl ring.

The 49ers had drafted well and enjoyed a good crop of rookies that year. The team was solid, so we didn't need too many, and had gone after quality, not quantity. One was an offensive guard from Ohio, who was amazing, for a rookie. Another was a linebacker who liked to hit people-the bigger they were and the harder they hit, the better he liked it. By the second game, he was a starter.

Another was a tight end-who resembled me as I'd been a few years ago.

Coach assured me that I was his starter. This guy was such a good athlete, they had to draft him when he was still available at their turn. Besides, he was high quality insurance, if something should happen to me.

We had a pre-season game against Tampa Bay. The starters played the first quarter, then warmed the wood for the rest of the game. The next day was a cut day and half the players suited up would be gone by Monday evening.

The next week, we had another warm-up, against Chicago. This time, the starters played into the third quarter, with lots of substitutions for all of us. I felt our offense was coming together pretty well-which our quarterback confirmed over a beer after the game. All but four of the rookies were gone after Monday. The three I mentioned were good and were fitting in, along with a cornerback from a small private school, who'd been drafted in the fourth round and surprised everybody with his skills and attitude.

When the season started, we had a good crew. The perception was good from outside, too. Las Vegas had us and Atlanta as the pre-season favorites to win the conference.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.