Hanna
Author's Preface

Copyright© 2003 by The Star

Romantic Sex Story: Author's Preface - A pair of young athletes overcome all the usual--and some more extreme--obstacles as they strive for success. The story contains some violence, and a lot of romance.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Rough   First   Pregnancy   Violence  

The "Hanna" series is a mostly saccharine tale of romance and love of a modern couple who both happen to be athletes of a high level. They also run into some adventure and even a bit of danger-and handle it pretty well.

Explicit scenes of sexual activity are there, but are not "out front"-the story is the reason for the series, and the sex is included where it advances the plot. So if the reader is looking for a stroke story, this is a waste of time. On the other hand, if one prefers a plot, then this might be enjoyable.

The first part of the story covers high school and college-the remainder deals with the adult lives of this pair, and how they handle being athletic celebrities... and, eventually, how they handle the inevitable end of their athletic careers. Finally, it gets into the problems they have with raising children, when one is handicapped.

Although I have a very strong aversion to unfinished stories, this one is unfinished. The reason I've posted it is that I really don't know if I'll ever finish. One ending-about three chapters worth-was overtaken by events and rendered useless. Another just didn't make sense. I figure, if I couldn't stand it, why should I think you would like it? So here it is-it does stop at a logical place to stop.

The first two chapters were posted in the Summer Solstice Romantic Festival a year or two ago. But I've cleaned them up a bit since then. The remainder has never been posted or published before.

Hope you enjoy it. I'd really appreciate your reactions to this effort.

The Star

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.