Honeybees - Cover

Honeybees

by Nina

Copyright© 2003 by Nina

Erotica Sex Story: Four close school friends are having a sleepover. Lissette, the one with the reputation for trying crazy things, has a new experiment she is playing with. A little play-wrestling in panties with Tonya caused her to accidentally catch a close whiff of the other teenager's pussy. Now, she is curious--do all pussies smell the same? And maybe each girl's personality has with it, a different pussy scent! She wants to sniff-sample her friends, and oh, what surprises THAT brings!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Lesbian   Humor   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Caution   .

This was Tonya's favorite night, the night that she and her three best friends get together and stay up late. A "slumber" party, sure, but with not much slumbering, mostly talking, gossipping, sometimes a little music and dancing, and mostly, laughing their heads off. What else did young girls who were close friends do best?

Everyone had arrived except Dana, who was going to be late, and the girls were already in their night attire, Tonya in a beige silk camisole top and panties, her auburn hair flowing along her shoulders as she danced gently in place while sitting on the edge of the bed. Cute, silky-haired brunette Lissette Rogers sat at her feet, thumbing through a teen magazine while Maria, a Hispanic girl with jet black hair, leaned close, looking over Lissette's shoulder. They giggled and fantasized about the teen celebrities they saw, and Maria did a little dance of her own, her large breasts jiggling under her t-shirt when she saw a picture of the Backstreet Boys.

"Ay, chica!" she said, "don't let me near those gorgeous stud-itos, you would never see me again!"

"Stud-itos??" Lissette laughed, "That's funny!" She leaned her head on Maria's shoulder, giggling, as her dark brown hair brushed the other girl. Lissette was slender and feminine, her petite body sweetly outlined in a light blue silk baby doll nightie, with a pair of tiny panties.

Just then, Tonya got up to go call Dana. "Be right back guys."

Lissette, always playful and a little mischeivous, was feeling spunky. "Hey you're not going anywhere!" she said, and lunged at her friend, tackling her to the carpet.

"Agghh!" Tonya laughed as Lissette brought her to the floor in a tangle of soft arms and legs. The way they landed, Tonya's legs had splayed out, and Lissette landed in between them as she fell, her face plopping right between Tonya's long lovely legs, into the crotch of her undies.

Both girls lay there for a moment, giggling, as Lissette's nose accidentally nuzzled the lower regions of Tonya's mound.

"Heyy..." Lissette said, sniffing a couple of times, "Tonya, you smell good down here! What did you do, put some special perfume or something in there?"

"Lis-SETTE!!" Tonya protested, laughing at her crazy friend, and pushing on her shoulders gently to get her out of there.

"No, no, really!" Lissette said, sniffing again. "Maria, Tonya's coochie smells good!"

Maria covered her mouth and rolled onto her back, laughing, as Tonya turned beet-red.

"Damn, Lissette... get out of there!" Tonya insisted, still grinning and blushing as she escaped the slighter, fairer girl's sniffing. "You ARE crazy, you know."

Lissette straightened up on her knees. "God, I never smelled a coochie before. I wonder if everybodys smells the same. Do they?" She turned to Maria.

The dark beauty giggled. "How the hell should I know, girlfriend??"

Tonya crossed her arms and sat on the bed again. "Well, I guess they smell different. Wouldn't they? I mean... I dunno," she shrugged.

Lissette frowned, pondering the question. "Maria, let me smell yours to see if it's different."

"What?! No way, loca!"

"Oh come on, just for a second. Now I'm really curious."

Maria looked at Tonya, who made a "crazy" sign with a finger rotating near her head. Maria nodded in agreement, then turned back to Lissette, who had turned to her with a begging face.

"Ok, chica. Go ahead." Maria leaned back on her elbows and spread her legs. "This is totally crazy."

Lissette smiled, then lowered herself down between Maria's caramel-colored thighs, raising the hem of her t-shirt slightly to reveal a pair of white cotton panties. She put her face close, with her nose touching the panties, and took a few deep sniffs and could hear Maria and Tonya giggling.

"Shuttup, you two," she said. "Oh... yeah... Maria smells different. Coochies do smell different!" she announced, as if she had just finished an important science project. More laughter filled the room. What Lissette did not tell her two friends was the odd, light, dancing sensation in her chest and stomach when she did this. The smells of her friends' most intimate areas excited her somehow, and she wasn't entirely sure why, or what it meant. Maybe it was the feeling of being there, the closeness... she couldn't tell. She only knew now that she was filled with the desire to know these scents, and knew that she would wonder about all her friends now.

"So," Tonya said, watching Lissette straighten back up, "how is it different? I mean, like, what does hers smell like compared to mine?"

"Well," Lissette said, putting her finger on her chin thoughtfully, "it's impossible to describe." She looked at her two friends, having a new view of both of them, a richer appreciation for them because an aroma was now associated with each personality. She wouldn't tell Maria that her aroma, sweet and interesting as it was, had a tiny trace of pee smell that had apparently dried on her panties, or maybe was still in her pubic hairs. It wasn't totally unpleasant, because it mixed with her other aromas. Lissette felt this intense privilege, like she had special, private knowledge of each girl that no one else had. She realized that her own nipples were very hard under her teddy top.

"Hmm," Tonya said, almost interested herself. Maria looked thoughtfully at Lissette, a little smile on her face, but neither girl asked Lissette if they could smell her. The whole idea was still just one of Lissette's nutty schemes.

Just then, the door opened, and in walked their beautiful, tall blonde friend, Dana. "Hi guys!" she smiled. Dana had just come from a date, and was wearing a short red silk dress that made her young, blossoming body look nearly perfect.

"Hey, girl!" Tonya bounced up and hugged Dana tight, and gave her a quick smooch, as did Maria and Lissette. Dana put down her bag with her change of clothes and grinned at her cute friends.

"So," the gorgeous cheerleader said, "what have I missed? Good gossip??"

"Well," Maria said, plopping back down on the floor with Lissette as Tonya put on some music.

All three of Dana's friends glanced at each other and then burst out laughing. Then, Tonya, her hands on her hips, turned to Lissette, who was sitting on the floor.

"Well, Lissette? Are you going to continue your experiment?" Tonya motioned to Dana, and the girls rolled on the floor in a new wave of giggles.

Dana smiled in confusion. "What in the world is going on??"

Tonya spoke up. "Ok. Lissette has this crazy new idea--"

"Oh," Dana interrupted, "like that's something new!"

"Exactly. But this one is kind of different. She is like umm... testing everybody to see if their umm--"

"Coochies!" Lissette blurted out.

"Yeah," Tonya said, trying not to laugh. "If they're coochies smell different."

"What??" Dana said, standing over Lissette. "So like, you're smelling everybody??"

"Yup," Lissette nodded meekly, an embarassed smile on her face. Then, she looked up at the lovely young blonde. "So, may I, Dana?"

"Oh brother!" Dana rolled her eyes. She looked at the other two girls. "Has she already done this to you two?"

Maria and Tonya nodded.

Dana sighed. "Well... ok. What the hell." She took a step forward, and spread her legs slightly. "Go for it, girl."

Lissette grinned happily, and got to her knees. Then, with one hand she pushed Dana's skirt up, and everyone saw a tiny pair of pretty red lace panties. Lissette, being close, was the only one who could see blonde pussy hairs underneath the lace. With her other hand on Dana's bare thigh, she leaned forward, her nose pushing gently into the lower middle of the red triangle. She inhaled long and slow, several times.

"Mmmm... yours smells pretty too," Lissette said, looking up at her blonde friend. Lissette's heart was pounding in her chest. She had noticed something else in Dana's aroma that hadn't been present, something that she recognized, and realized was there because of Dana just coming here after a date with her boyfriend. It was the strong, musky, and unmistakable scent of arousal. She had smelled the same aroma in herself when she masturbated. Maybe they had been fondling each other, or making out for a long time, but Dana had gotten excited, she could tell. She knew that Dana's pussy was probably still wet, and this sent a wild pang through the frail brunette as she kneeled between Dana's legs.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.