Alice - Cover

Alice

Copyright© 2003 by GentleButFirm

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A summer fable. A pretty girl. Read. It just might be familiar somehow.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

"Look, I might be naked, but I'm in a hurry."

"A hurry..." the first boy said, his hands grabbing the hem of his striped shirt, both sides, and lifting."Introductions first, right?" He lifted the shirt to show off his very pale, very fat stomach.

Alice thought she'd be a little put off, but the rotundity seemed normal, as though he was supposed to be that way. She looked properly and noticed the tattoo. "Dum?" It was written large on the front of his body, the three letters more than nipples to navel. Big, bold, and bright blue against his pale skin.

"No, I'm not," the boy said, promptly misunderstanding.

"No, no," the other responded. "He's quite clever really. We both are."

"Oh, hold on," the first spoke slowly. "I forgot." He turned away from Alice, hoisting the back of his shirt higher, and pulling down his shorts a little over his substantial ass.

Alice kept looking, intrigued now, at another tattoo. Two rows of three letters taking up his entire huge back. TWE and EDL. As he turned back again she could see a stretched E on one side of his body, leading from the six letters on the back to the three on the front.

"It's my name, see? In letters?"

"His name. It's his name. He's not dumb. He's..."

"Yeah, I'm Tweedledum."

"I'm not," said the other, lifting his shirt as well. I'm his brother..."

"Yeah, he's my brother. Tweedledee."

"I'm Tweedledee." He was, too. His body said so, in huge red letters.

"That's what I said," Tweedledum replied, shaking his fat head, but still smiling, as though he couldn't do anything else."

"I see now," Alice responded. "Brothers. With huge tattoos."

"In case," Tweedledee answered immediately, "We get confused."

"I can see that. I can barely tell which of you is which."

"Oh, well, I'm..."

"Yes, yes. I understand. Nice to meet both of you. But please, could you let me past? I have a mouse to chase."

"Ahhh..." Tweedledum hesitated, and then decided to finish what he was saying. "Is that ... why you have your pussy out?"

"'Dum!" His brother was shocked. "How could you say that?"

"You're just..."

"Jealous? I am not!"

"You are, too. You didn't think of it."

"Nope. I thought of it, but didn't say it."

Alice had to jump in, then. "Boys!"

"Sorry, Alice."

"Yeah, sorry."

"It's alright. But ... hey, how do you know my name?"

"It's tattooed on your chest."

"What?" Alice looked down, relieved to see nothing but her breasts. "It is not."

"Made you look, though."

"Nice breasts."

"Look, Tweedledum..."

"Call me Dum."

"Okay, Dum. Look, I have to go. The mouse ran off..."

" ... with your clothes," Tweedledee completed her sentence.

"Yes. I need them back."

Dee turned to Dum. "Well?"

"Let me do the talking."

"I always do."

"No, Dee, you don't."

"Well, I will. This time."

The brothers turned to Alice. Dum started to speak, and Dee leaned over a little, pressing their fat bodies together, and whispered in his ear. Dum looked a little surprised, despite the smile on his face. He turned back to his brother. "You think?"

"I know."

"You sure?"

"I hope so."

"Alice?" Tweedledum turned back to her. "We can catch the mouse for you."

"Oh, would you?"

"Depends."

"Oh, God, not again. On what?"

Neither of the boys answered immediately. Instead they looked at each other, and both pulled their shorts down. The two pairs fell as soon as they were released, and soon lay about their ankles. The two brothers suddenly had erections. Large cocks protruded from two fat groins, solid shafts that looked as though they could easily support a flag each.

Alice was impressed with the equipment, but found herself unable to take it too seriously as there was another strangeness in their anatomy. The skin under the shorts was the same colour as the shorts themselves. Dee, having dropped red shorts to the path, was sporting a crimson hard-on, standing there like some giant doll for adults. His brother was endowed with a large blue specimen identical but for the colour. Their curly pubic hair was a rich black, as was the straight hair on their heads. Somehow this was a shock as well.

"And what exactly am I supposed to do with those?" Alice asked.

Tweedledee answered this time, his voice quiet. "I might not be the clever one..."

"That's right," his brother butted in.

" ... but ... I can ... see, sometimes."

Alice was confused. "See?"

"What you think."

"Oh!"

"Yeah."

"So, what was I thinking?"

"Not now, Tweedledum helped. "He knows what you were thinking before."

"Before what?"

"Before you finished with Bertie."

"Bertie? The rabbit-man?"

Dee stepped back in, trying to glare at his brother, but unable to stop smiling. "Yeah, Bertie. I can only tell what you think when you are ... you know."

"No. No, I don't. I hope I don't." Alice was beginning to understand.

"When," and now Dum leaned forward to whisper. "When you were fucking him."

Alice just nodded.

Dee clarified. "That's how we know your name. That's how we know what you are like."

Alice was quickly trying to think what else she might have been thinking about with Bertie, but couldn't manage to come up with anything.

"You were thinking," Dee added further, "about how much you like it. How much you wanted it. How..."

"Yeah, alright, alright. And?"

"You need to ... hold us."

"Both of you?"

"Yes, both," Dum confirmed while Dee stood there nodding and smiling. "And then ... do as we say."

"For how long?"

"Oh, not long," Tweedledee butted in. "I'm pretty quick."

Dum stomped on his brother's foot and spoke to Alice again. "Deal?"

"Deal."

Tweedledee looked at his brother for confirmation. "Now?"

"Now."

Dee turned slowly around, his ball-shaped body well suited to spinning. Alice giggled silently at the thought that, though he'd taken the time to pull his shirt back down, he was naked from the waist down. She resisted the temptation to slap his ass.

Alice realised that the more time she spent with these boys the sillier she was feeling. The chase and the clothes hardly seemed important now.

While Tweedledum hummed tunelessly, Dee completed his slow pirouette, and Alice pictured him in a tutu, pink, laughing to herself yet again. But when the big boy had completed the turn, she was distracted. The mouse was hanging from Dee's big hand, her nightie over its head, bunched up where Tweedledee held him, her knickers hanging from one of his ears.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.